Yes, Jameson, it IS too bad the internet doesn't have an eraser!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Uhhh...what is it you want? Your own special seat? A throne? Speak Sparky!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Did I say I was tiling? Nononono, must have been a typo. What I meant was I was LYING on tile all weekend. Yeah, it's rather hard on the aged bones, but it's soooooooo lovely and cool to the touch, all that TURQUOISE so soothing.... I know you BEIGE people might not get that, but oh well, some of us live dangerously!

(Note to self: no more tequila shooters.)

Oh, Zot, you have spent entirely too much time in pricey rehab centers! Get over it! YOU'RE IN THE GUTTER, NOW! When we say sky box, we mean TOP DECK OF THE PARKING LOT! Jay did snatch us some comfy chairs from the dump, but it's not cashmere and tile, sheila. I see Moab has tried to pull one over on you, but the public restrooms on the ground floor don't get a guard. The "wet bar" is Tricia's shopping cart she so kindly pushes among us low life gutter scum, sharing an occasional drink if you got enough to blackmail one out of her. Besides, you had that last guard at the rehab running for his life after you enticed him into your padded room. I heard he "retired" for life as soon as he heard you'd escaped to the gutter.

:fishslap: There, just like old times, huh, dear Zotto?

3. koldkase

For the rest of that bottle of rubbing alcohol, I'll let you have my copy of that sex tape of you and Robert Redford I found in the dump. :beersign:

4. koldkase

PS That old witch came home from vacation and threw me out my new sun room, so my butt is firmly planted in my comfy dump chair in the parking deck sky box until I get banned! So don't get any ideas, Moab.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ya know............this is probably going to get us put on Notice.

I like it when that happens........Speaking of Witch................did anyone else Notice that the poster that hates the tabloids, posted a story from the NE? Don't worry, no one else noticed either.

RR

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I noticed. And laughed a lot.

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I can just CROSS MY LEGS!!!? This is the thanks I get for traveling thousands of miles Down Under to visit you in rehab and feeding your daggy tap-dancing chooks?

I see. Well, in that case, I shall have to report you to the campus police, the DA, the BPD, the FBI, CIA and MOUSE. Oh, and don't forget, I have the ear of every mod of every forum on the planet, so watch your step, missy. I demand baksheesh, and plenty of it, or I'm going straight to the throne of the Queen Bee with this important information. Straight to the top of the gutter sky box, I tell ya. I might even sell it to the NE for $40,000 pieces of silver. Then I could afford the operation that KK's been needing.

8. koldkase

Dang it, Chero, I told ya' I'm not having no operation! I know what they do when they get you under that amnesia! I still have the computer chip implant in my brain from the last time that happened! Tin foil hats aren't easy to get here in the gutter, and they wear out fast!

Not to mention how hard it is to get turquoise tile! Sheesh, the way that woman screamed when she found me with her tile, you'd have thought I was trying to pry it up and steal it! No way! It was only the one piece, and that was just to deflect the deadly transmissions sent from you-know-where. Turquoise is a superior, calming green and therefore acts as a reflector, returning the green rays of hysterical jealousy to the one who emits them, doncha' know? Could any humane person deny another human being protection from THE LIKES OF...shudder...can't say her hat!

Notice, Rat? What kind of notice is this? If you're talking about she-who-must-not-be-sane, I'm not going there! Unnnh unh! She'll be spewing green vomit while she spins her head in no time! I'm not adverse to a little vomit spewing, but there's limits. She has no limits! She's an abyss of vomit spewing!

To sum up: I'm just sitting in my dump chair in my sky box, minding my own bidness, waiting for the wetbar to roll by, with me buddies Chero, Jay, and Moab, eyeing my tennis shoes and waiting to sell me out for the crack ho I am.

9. RiverRat

Guess All I Can Say........

Is Welcome/Welcome Back to the entire Crew that literally just stumbled in. Good to see that everyone is in Rare Form and still waiting it out for JonBenet.

Not that anyone in Boulder Noticed.

Except for Three, that is.

RR

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

I've been grossly deceived.....

But I want to know Moab....is it really true?...that "beggars CAN be choosers"?...I can REALLY choose my tile colour????

If Ms Pleb-Diva had bought my superior German tin foil hats in varying shades of lavender, she wouldn't be needing deflecting turquoise tiles......

I have queues and queues of security guards lining up for the position of guarding our box too Moab...don't listen to vicious lies and rumours.

Now...about Tricia and her cart.... I want to remind you Tricia that when I joined you PROMISED I would get first choice of your liquor and hors douves "trolley". I just have a wee objection to supplying KK et al with free rubbing alcohol...you are giving the peasants "cake" and it will all end in tears. Metho is quite good enough for them.

Now Chero...I was too polite to bring this up, but my chooks all came down with chronic diarrhoea after you left, so you have a bloody cheek in expecting Moab and I to let you use our facilities!

11. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the welcome RR...

Because you WERE runner-up in the Ms Gutter-Scum-of-the-Year pageant....Moab and I will let you use our box sometimes.

Watching You gets a gold lifetime pass......this entitles her to loo paper as well. There's no higher honour we can bestow.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: to WY...but remember the real "paper thief" Zotto! We have guards against THIS ever happening again.

Attached Files:

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Of course you can choose your tile color!

Chero...THINK IMMODIUM

14. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Rotflol......

But KK's gonna KILL you for posting her pic online.......:)

15. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Lol.....

Yeah...that's what I told my poor chookies after she left!!

16. koldkase

hahahaha roflmao, and then doing it again

Dear matey Mo, me pyrate in crime, what made you think of that old gem I don't know, but oh, it's perfect!

Not me, dear Zotto, I have respect for trees!

As for those "guards" you have lined up...pimps by any other name.... :winko:

And enough with the German tin foil hats! You're just upset because of the bath you took on those you ended up selling as solar plant holders!

Besides, I like turquoise tile. It has special powers that make one able to walk on water. I'm going for a stroll on the lake now.

Thanks, Riverrat. We do go to great lengths to amuse ourselves while waiting for the child killer who molested, beat and strangled a mere little girl to experience a bit of justice. We've only been burning the candle for almost 9 years, after all. Good thing we are patient.

Maybe in her "not lucid" state, Patsy might finally "recall" something important about the night her child was brutalized in her home. Hope if she does, someone remembers to call LE, if a phone call isn't too much to ask of that bunch. I'll pay.

17. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Yep....too true KK...but sadly I think our patience will need to be ongoing...

18. RiverRat

Nope....but she IS gonna kill you for mistaking her with the ever popular mame. :mame:

Good Luck.

RR

19. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh no.....

I didn't know...it wasn't me...no-one told me.....my humblest apologies......

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Aye Zotto my friend...confusing KK and :mame: ...better you than me, I say! Methinks ye may have some toe tappin to do to git yerself rightside up again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice