Yes, Jameson, it IS too bad the internet doesn't have an eraser!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

TRICIA! You don't know what they have in common? Like.... neither exist? Or .... both authors stalled and spinned about publishing dates?

Rita's book was a bad joke - I guess jameson's project is too :)

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You can put Jameson's project AND Rita's book in your left hand, and then stand for 13 minutes spitting into your right hand.

Which will fill up first?

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Grooooooaaaaaan....

You know, if we gathered all the lies and BS that we've seen dumped on these forums for years at the expense of a murdered child, we could sell fertilizer for the rest of this century.

Scurvey dogs! I'd like to give 'em a walk on me plank, I would! arrgggh :pirate:

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

jameson is not responsible for her forum. Her members are. If it succeeds for another year, she can claim the fame (ha,ha); if it fails, her members get the blame. It's only September, isn't it a little early for her to be asking for money? (No need to answer that question.)

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh Good Grief......

If it's September, that means that The Annual Sabbatical is right around the corner. The threat to do so lingers longer than her actual departure, but hey, it has worked wonders for her pretty much every December that I've witnessed.

RR

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't think she has enough posters there to pay the bills anymore. Therefore, I suspect everyone will be asked to pitch in a little extra because of her higher expenses. Hey, you know.....Katrina.

7. koldkase

Jams will only keep the swamp gas going if it's paying off for her. If she actually believes she might sell her "project," she probably will dip into her $40 thou to keep the url for promoting it.

If the swamp feeds her ego enough to make the money worth it, she will keep it.

If members pay for the swamp for her, she will keep it.

But she is claiming not to have time to contribute much in the way of slandering and twisting and distorting the truth anymore, expecting her members now to do that for her, as well.

If Patsy actually passes some time around the end of the year, the natural surge in public interest might boost jams' ego enough to keep the forum open for a short while, anyhow.

But this case is a sinking ship. Maybe a book or two could revive interest through the years, but on a current daily basis, there are not many around to discuss it anymore.

Except here...in the gutter, of course!

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

And hence, because we are a better class of gutter, we should be known as the "GUTTAH."

"Gutter" should be reserved for the swamp, because they are a lower class of losers.

:laffbig:

9. koldkase

OK, then!

The Guttah

OK, this will not do!

Jayelles! We need your design skills here! Gotta' have a new masthead for THE GUTTAH! Tic toc tic toc. We need those t-shirts, coffee cups, and decals! How about a vintage cheap wine? Something like: Established 2003 The Guttah Wines; No worser wine on the Internet! (keep the grammatical faux pas...we don't want Guttah customers to think we are educated.)

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

what about

Guttah beer cans?

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh I really like that Texan!

12. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh this is sooooooo exciting!

RIGHTO!! Now you are talking...

From that Scottish "House of Guttah" we have the first of our very own signature Gunnysack gown collection....the Green Guttah label for the plebs who haven't made it into their own cardboard box community yet, and the Gold Guttah label for the more upmarket discerning Guttah dweller.....

Now girls....we want no rat fights over who lurches down the alleyway first....KK does get top billing on the ratwalk and she naturally gets first pick of the Guttah zirconia thongs on those delicately unmanicured ingrown toenailed feet....

Oh I'm so happy WY for this brilliant new marketing strategy...sob....I didn't want to complain... but us agents need projects to keep us on the streets.....

Last edited: Sep 14, 2005
  13. koldkase

OH MY GOD! My genius of an agent is INSPIRED AGAIN! Perhaps all the drugs she got in rehab really worked!

Brilliant, dear Zotto, BRILLIANT!

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP!

Oh, the humanity! THE HUMANITY!

14. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Thank you very mush......

But the Scottish wench seamstress is on a retainer so she'd better pull her finger out and get cracking with that sewing machine of hers...time is money you know!!!

(I slipped the drugs to my pet roo...can't you tell?!)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
  15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Zee inspiration - I wait for zee inspiration. Deep breezes .... calm .... inspire.... Zee designs, zey come to me.....

16. koldkase

Now that you mention it...I can see that!

Save any for your poor over-the-ditch diva...?

17. koldkase

Where do you "tink" you are, Madame Jayzees? Paris, Texas?

Just have hubby bend over after a full dinner of "de beans" and get to it!

Sheesh...how many divas can one gutter hold, anyhow...?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice