You have to see this--Karr's latest interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by tylin, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Krazy Karr K'aint Keep Kquiet...

Who saw the idiot Karr on Dan Abrams last night? (MSNBC)

Abrams chewed him up and down and sideways. It was beautiful.

Whenever (and if) MSNBC posts the entire interview, I wish someone would post it here.

Also, Karr was on Fox.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=4

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The last post made in the John Mark Karr forum over at the BB was on July 31. There hasn't been any mention of his MSNBC interview in the other forums either.

-Tea

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

This is so frustrating!

Every single time that Karr makes the TV tube, newspaper, or anything else that gets him attention, it's like another Christmas for the Ramseys

He is the RST gift that keeps on giving

My hopes that it will all backfire and do some good for the case with all the attention Karr receives have been dashed after last year's fiasco.

As long as Karr is a household name, RST have something to hang their hats on, instead of something to hand their heads in shame about

:rs:

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Karr is making all the media rounds with his sick psycho-fantasy.

The internet CNN headline next to a video link is: "I didn't lie about JonBenet," Karr says

I can't even bear to make myself watch it and listen to him promote his disgusting garbage.

And what REALLY makes me mad is the stupid media even give him the time of day! Anyone with half a brain, no make that a TEASPOON of a brain (much less any case knowledge at all) knows Karr is lying through his girly teeth. I don't know how the talking heads can sit there with a straight face and act like Karr has anything worthwhile to say. They're merely feeding the beast, and I resent that. Karr LIVES for attention, and that attention only serves to increase his twisted fantasies.

6. Little

Little Member

Wow do I ever agree with you Cherokee. He's a sick little freak and did he ever grab the brass ring (a new name for Michael Tracey) and a pathetic flock of desperate Dodos who were so out of options they laid it all on the line. Amazing what people will do when they've reached the end of the road, isn't it? I can't stand the sight of JMK and it makes me sick that his name is linked to JonBenet's. As if turning their backs on her isn't bad enough they had to toss this freak of nature into the mix.

Little

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Now I'm kinda glad I missed seeing the interview on Abrahm's show. Karr is one very sick person and his still getting the medias attention is startling, imo.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
  8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

9. RiverRat

10. RiverRat

OMG..........I swear I just saw (in the above video) Karr do the tongue thing that John Ramsey is world famous for!

At least he does reveal that he isn't talking more about what happened to JonBenet because he is protecting SOMEONE.....John and Patsy....

Dan Abrahms was the first one to break the news about Karr, so for me to see him now getting argumentative is a helluva lot better than his spinning this all because he got the call from Lin.

11. Barbara

Let me preface this by admitting that in the Ramsey case, my thought processes tend to lean toward the overly suspect and abstract but I wouldn't doubt for one minute that Lin or whomever the latest Ramsey advocates are, are encouraging the Karr interviews and attention

Every time there is a Karr sighting or mention, albeit it is the "anniversary" of his arrest, he solicits more sympathy for the Ramseys

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is the forerunner to John's announcement of marriage or if not, it's all good PR for the Ramseys

Dan Abrams lost much of my respect in the Ramsey case.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I finally watched the video link of Abrams and Karr. I think Abrams did a good job. Karr came off as the insane child predator and pathological liar he truly is. Abrams really brought out how delusional Karr is to think that he can claim he murdered JonBenet on one hand, then think because he hasn't "hurt a child" since that he should be able to teach now, all forgiven by God and everyone. Abrams told Karr he found the ideao of Karr being around children FRIGHTENING. Darn tooting!

Karr got a little miffed. His eyeliner was getting smeared. And did he try to have his adam's apple cut out? What's up with that X on his neck?

I was quite concerned when Karr explained how his "fiancee" Brooke's mother is kissy face with him, glad to see him, says "love you", etc. That worries me when I was hoping someone was going to make sure Karr doesn't get his hands on Brooke's little girl. Guess not.

OH, WHEN ASKED WHAT HE'S DOING NOW...KARR SAID HE'S "WRITING...A JOURNAL". So I'll bet a month worth of oreos that it's ALL ABOUT GETTING A BOOK DEAL. That's what he's up to now.

Karr is really pathetic. He makes up more lies the more he goes along. NOW he's claiming HE'S PROTECTING PEOPLE when he won't tell HOW HE MET JONBENET. Yeah, right. As ever...

WHAT BS!

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Ever have a houseguest that wouldn't leave? That's what he reminds me of.

Yes, Craig Silverman said that Karr only exists as a gift to the Ramseys. He's probably right.

14. JoeJame

JoeJame member

I will never understand what purpose this Karr had.....except to bring JonBenet's murder to the forefront again.....I have to, in my heart of hearts.....believe everything happens for a reason.

15. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaaa :floor:

16. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Remember that classic skit from Saturday Night Live? John Belushi is The Thing That Wouldn't Leave!

Belushi: Hey! Looks like there's some good movies on tonight.

Curtin: (screams in terror)

Belushi: I'm going to order a pizza.

Belushi: Hey! Would you mind if I made some long distance phone calls?

-Tea

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Oh, and there's an article over at the BB stating that Karr and Simmons are engaged now.

-Tea

18. Barbara

Now It Makes Sense

He is freaky and crazy like a fox

He is currently "writing" what he calls a "journal", which for those in the know, is likely translating into a "book". The more he gives interviews, brings attention to his craziness, visits JBR's grave WITH his girlfriend as a "date", etc., etc., the more people get curious and no doubt he is hopeful they will buy his "journal"/book when he gets it published. John Ramsey will probably be the first in line when the book signing comes.

Every Karr publicity stunt is a gift for the Ramseys

Now it makes sense why Jameson/Susan Bennett is so obsessed with his every move. I would bet money that she tried to "partner" up with him to "tell his $$tory", etc., and like the VanDams...hell hath no fury when $$$$ slips through her fingers along with his rejection of HER

Maybe he's contemplating lawsuits that involve her. Whatever, there MUST be some Jameson/Karr correspondence that might just get out in his "journal"

Wait and see :rant:

19. RiverRat

Why isn't Sue ringing up her associate Michael Tracey with all of these questions she has about Karr?! Is he not taking her calls anymore or what? Heck, I'd even donate the razor blades if she would only return to Boulder to visit her old friends!

20. Barbara

I do believe there is a history between them that isn't "associate like"

I don't think there is anyone left for her to ring up, especially Tracey

Wasn't he one of the people she complained several times about how they should have "consulted" her before they made all that money without her, under the guise of "facts"?

I would bet that she tried to contact and cajole Karr into some sort of offer of her "help" and "forum", was rejected and hence, why she has so much hatred for him. Unless anyone really believes she just has the welfare of children at heart

After so many years, I wouldn't be able EVER to believe she has the interest of anyone other than Susan Bennett at heart, especially children :verdict:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice