A Nose For Crime - Doberman Gang

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Elle, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh BOB!

That clip of Noodles and the Deer is tailor made for America's Funniest Videos! Send it in and turn that adventure into Big Bucks!!!

3. heymom

heymom Member

AWWWWWW!!!!! Those eyes could melt a heart of steel, couldn't they??? "But Mum, can't I have just ONE piece of that lovely salmon you're eating??? Huh? Puh-leeeeeeze, Mum?"

4. Jayelles

We used to have a big bold retriever who would see off any neighbourhood cats ... and birds.... and butterflies.... and wee flies...

Then we bought a new house and picked up the keys and went to the house complete with dog. The house had a long back garden with a dry stone dyke at the end - and lo and behold did our dog not spot a big fat grey cat lying on HER dyke. Well off she charged down the garden RARARARARARARARARARAR towards the cat - but the cat just stayed where she was - swishing her tail lazily and looking defiantly at this silly big dog. When she reached the dyke and the cat was STILL in position, our dog just didn't know what to do - this had never happened before. What DOES one do if the target doesn't flee? She stood and looked at the cat, head cocked to one side, then the other. Then she humphed in disgust and came back up the garden to the house.

(I'm sure there's a moral in this story somewhere!)

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Just adorable babies Jay!

Bob,

I can't wait to go home and watch the noodles video (can't access Youtube from work). I'm sure Noodles is just adorable as always

Dogs are wonderful!

6. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Aaaahhh Jayelles...

Those pups are adorable! Love their matching little button noses.... They look like twins...are they related? Aren't dog pets just the best? Ok, Ok, I know that I am gonna hear some argument here from the cat people! :) Yeppers, kittys are wonderful too doncha know! They are just so much more subtle...

Actually, I could never say a word against kittys as they always seem attracted to me...Honestly! Whenever I am at anyone elses home and they have a cat, I find it immediately brushing my legs or hopping in my lap....

Our daughter's cat always hops on my shoulder and starts nuzzling my neck! :) One of our son's cats (they have three) who generally hides out when they have company, always comes to claim her loving from me and sometime during the night always finds her way to my bed...I often awaken there to the sound of a small motor next to my ear and or a feathery tail caressing my face!

I would have a cat as well as pups except that the Schnauzers seem to think cats are the enemy and Mr. V. put a line item in our prenuptual "no cats!" :hourglass Ha!

Voyager

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

And Eller nixed the dogs. Another reason why the Ramseys skated. Had they brought in the dogs, she would have been found in seconds and John and Patsy could not have contaminated the scene.

8. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Jay, your dogs are adorable. Of course, Bob, Noodles is, too. You always have the coolest pets with the coolest names. I especially like her polka dot ears.

Voyager, I had a singing schnauzer, too. Well, Gunny sang, but not like Prissy! I could write a book about Prissy! She had the most glorious wooh wooh voice! She would come and get me and give me a jerk of her head and go to the piano. She wanted me to accompany her while she sang! I had her from college on for 16 years. That was the time I was most active in my singing career, and it was sometimes a nightmare when I had to learn or work on repertoire! I would have to put her away in a bedroom, but she could still be heard with her beautiful round wooh-woohs! Oh, how I love schnauzers!

Thank you all for your input on Annabel and Lucy. You all have agreed with what I know is right. I just don't want to freak out Sally. We have usually had two dogs at a time...all girls except for Gunner. A couple of them would get into fights occasionally..I remember us having to turn the hose on a little Boston and toy fox terrier when I was a little girl! They were best friends, but boy, they could get into "cat fights"! I am going to make Annabel and Lucy get together every day until they get comfortable with each other.. that is, after Clay leaves. I also have jury duty next week! Oh JOY!

Here is a picture of Annabel. She is short, but mighty! Unfortunately she is a climber/jumper, and I catch her in the most unusual places!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2008
  9. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

YIKES! Moab PLEASE re-size it!

I had a little video to share, too, but it is in wav form and I guess we can't link that, huh, Moab?

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I guess Moab isn't around tonight, so I re-sized the photo for you, but I don't know if we can post .wav videos. Moab will have to answer that question. :)

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, and I'm starting to think that was part of the corruption going on that day, too.

I guess I'm going to end up in my old age in a knit cap, heavy sweater, drinking too much schnapps and Nyquil, and smelling like moth balls while reading those conspiracy forums all day. :wnut:

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Love the pets, y'all. Miss my poodle. :cry:

13. Jayelles

My goodness, did she jump up on the vanity unit? She is gorgeous - what a lovely little face :) Bad luck on the jury duty. I've managed to avoid it thus far. Hubby has been called several times. I just know I'd hate it.

14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Dontcha just hate it when I take an evening off and forget to tell you?
    :floor:

Thanks Chero for resizing that gorgeous puppy picture, and no, we can't attach .wav files Driver...sorry.

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

She's cool, Driver! I think more people should put up pics of their dogs

16. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Sooo Driver!

You know about these singing Schnauzers too eh? :)

Annabel is absolutely adorable...She looks like one of the pups who are trained for doggie roles in the movies as the little scamp that leads the chase etc! Too cute! I think you should get her a Schanuzer puppy companion of her own to balance out her act! Hehehe....

We have always had Schnauzers and just think they are wonderful smart little companions...We have always kept a pair, one male and one female and have had pups with our first three pair...

We decided that with this pair, we would just chill out and enjoy them without the extended Shnauzer family this time....None of our children wanted a puppy and two is pretty much our ideal pet family size....But oh those Schnauzer puppies! They are pretty darned irresistable!

Our male is named Leo and our female is Fritzi...I think I have written about some of their adventures before...:) If I can find the camera around here, will try to take some pictures of them this week and post them here.

Leo is a very fit and lively 12 yrs. old...missing a few teeth but still guards the household like a lion! Five year old Fritzi is our explorer....She reexplores every inch of our big yard daily, all along the fence line, under the bushes, around the patios...She cleans out all of the lizzards, birds and brings in the balls and extra sticks she finds...She is sometimes a little dust bowl by the end of her treks so Leo patiently licks her clean and fluffs her up daily and then they lay on the grass on their backs with their legs in the air to sunbathe (really I am not kidding!)....

They are a wonderful pair...I so dread the time when one of them goes, it will be ultra-tramatic both for the remaining one and for us as well...Our grandaughter calls them "my doggie brother and sister." lol...

Voyager

17. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, you're right, sb. It would have been a completely different scene.
    The body wouldn't have been moved until the experts had arrived. John wouldn't have had an excuse for fiber transfer, and Patsy wouldn't have had the chance to throw herelf on top of JonBenét. Sad, that all we can say now is "If only."

18. Elle

Elle Member

It never ceases to amaze me how people love their animals on this forum.
    You all go bananas.:)

P.S. You should all get together and write a book about your dogs. Bob can take care of the artistic drawings. :)

19. heymom

heymom Member

Driver, your adorable doggie looks like a rough coat Jack Russell, or at least mixed with it. What a cute face! Yes, they jump and climb and escape from anything. We have had a female JRT for 4 mos now and we love her to death.

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

LOVE the dogs. Love all dogs, especially MY dog- my beloved Black Lab.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice