And now to Sue....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks KK! I don't drink coffee, so just make sure my Coca-Cola is capitated, ok? LOL Autopsy sure will make you have a rough day, won't it!!! Now, heymom needs to cough up the oreos!!!!!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

And when she "coughs" them up...they're all yours.... :eat:

3. heymom

heymom Member

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Hall & Hall NC Attorneys at Law

When filing bankruptcy in and around Hickory, N.C., I hear they are the firm to use if you want to CY :skank: A.

5. Elle

Elle Member

It's time you watched what your other half is putting in your coffee. Are you sure it's sugar? :)

6. Little

Little Member

LOL - Nope, no sugar for this kid Elle. I'm a plain old boring black coffee drinker from the time my feet hit the floor in the morning until bed time. I have no excuses for my sarcasm :)

Little

7. Tez

Tez Member

LOL, I love you KK!!!!

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

well

I couldn't get hubbie out of bed this morning. He thought he had prostrate problems. When he went to the doctor he found out he had appendage - itis. I should have suspected because of the swelling. Lucky me.

(Don't ya just hate it when old men say they have prostrate problems instead of prostate? Drives me loony.)

9. tylin

tylin Banned

omg! Texan, omg, Not appendage-itis. Please tell your husband we wish him the best. We don't want his appendage to burst.
    :whistle: :blush:

10. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahahaha! I needed this laugh, Texan, thank you!

11. heymom

heymom Member

You naughty girl. :) When my hubby has appendage-itis, neither of us is gettin' out of bed... :)

12. tylin

tylin Banned

:eek: :floor: :floor: :cheerful:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice