Annual race honors missing Rachel Cooke

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by "J_R", May 3, 2004.

1. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thnaks RC,

I, too, shall wear it proudly. I know it will spark a conversation or two when I do. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for all the wonderful work you do.

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thanks RC,

I sent you a PM but I'll thank you again for the great shirt. I really love the picture of Rachel on the front. And it's autgraphed too! cool! I shall wear it proudly.

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Oh my Zoo, how did you rate? My shirts are not autographed. ;)

Seriously, aren't they great shirts this year?

4. Pybird

Pybird Member

Thanks, RC

I received my T-shirt yesterday. Your wife did a wonderful job on the design. Just beautiful.

5. Quinn

Quinn Member

Thanks Rc,
    I Got My Shirt In The Mail Today. My Daughter Called Me At Work To Tell Me I Got A Package From The Rachel Alert Network. I Could't Wait To Come Home And Open It. Thank You For The Shirt And Pin. I Will Treasure Them And Wear Them Proudly.

6. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like the shirts. I added XXL to the list of available shirts. We only have a small number of XXL and smalls. If anyone wants those sizes, I suggest you order them quickly.

The cookbooks are finally on order. We should be able to start accepting orders for them by the end of June. There are 400 recipes and we paid extra for the hardback cover so they are a bargin. We plan to sell them for $10 (plus $2 shipping) if the publisher doesn't come up with any hidden charges.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Rc

Will there be a Run for Rachel this year? What is happening in her case? We haven't heard from you in a long time.

My "Rachel's Tree", a dark pink dogwood planted in her memory four years ago, is flourishing.

I know her spirit flourishes somewhere in the universe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice