Attention Ho, John Mark Karr, is at it again!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, May 24, 2010.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think he's just an attention whore.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

LOL, I'm gonna give it a shot. Chastity Bono has already had her surgery and is officially a male. I believe her name is now Chaz Bono

My understanding of these things and those who have had surgery to change their gender is that she wasn't so much a lesbian as she felt she was a male. I don't think those women or men consider themselves gay, but assigned the wrong sex, therefore they are attracted to the same sex they were born into.

I don't know any of this first hand, or whether anything I am saying is truly correct, but have seen interviews with people who have had sex change operations and that is what they describe as their sexuality. They don't necessarily consider themselves "gay" as much as being the wrong gender.

I work with and know many gay people who don't want to be grouped together with those who are transgender. They are very happy being women/men and just consider themselves attracted sexually to other women/men. They resent being thought of as unhappy with their gender.

Of course, this is just what I have heard and I'm sure, like everything else, everyone has a different outlook on the issue

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I completely agree Bob.

4. Little

Little Member

Makes perfect sense to me Barbara.

I agree with BobC too that Karr got a taste of celebrity and needs another fix. Maybe with him he figured he had a better chance to get close to little girls if people thought he was a female?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice