Baba Walters Presents:

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

What number was he? I gave up soon after I found out he wasn't 10th on the list...he wasn't even in the first half hour of the show, so I turned the TV off!

2. heymom

heymom Member

I saw the snippet. He was on right after Jay-Z. It was only a few minutes long, but I don't think the interview itself would have been that short. She must have more material for a future date. He didn't say anything new. The same old victim statements, which is why he feels sorry for Karry, as if Karr is the victim of the press. What happened to your daughter, John? What about her?

It's all about him. How he's doing, how he's handling his life, his "faith."

The interview was blessedly short.

:snake: :devil: :verdict:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2006
  3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks...it seems as if I turned it off just in time then, because I saw Jay-Z, or at least part of that segment!

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Total Snoozer. John without Patsy is so not worth staying up.

5. heymom

heymom Member

He's not holding up well to the aging process. This interview must have been filmed before the big Face Lift. He looked fat and old. He didn't lick his lips, or they edited that part out.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha Yep, I kept wondering of Baba is trolling for a NEW HUBBY. John would be a younger man by about a decade for her....

John looked so guilty. Pitying a child predator who interjected himself into John's own daughter's murder by falsely confessing, not to mention, discussing in detail how he had oral sex with the child before he murdered her.... Nice, John. Just your type.

That "detectives have told me the case could have been solved in six months" was so droll. OK. NAME THEM, John! Detective SHILL SMIT, Detective SHILL OLLIE, and Detective WANNABE TRACEY? hahahaha Yeah, right. Throw in Detective CLOUSEAU and you might have a shot at getting THE TRUTH out of these bozos. But John doesn't WANT the truth, I think. He said that HIMSELF in his Hawaiian Spin Show.

The best thing I can say about this stupid shill show was that it was thankfully short. Baba actually asked John IF THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK THE RAMSEYS WERE INVOLVED. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!! He said, oh sure, in a case like this--WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE. He got THAT right. But is Baba simply reduced to reading scripts now? Provided to her by Lin Wood? Apparently. Obviously, NEITHER BABA OR HER PRODUCERS SAW LACY'S PRESS CONFERENCES ON KARR, IN WHICH SHE STATED OUTRIGHT WHEN ASKED IF JOHN WAS STILL A SUSPECT, THAT EVERYONE IS STILL A SUSPECT UNTIL THE KILLER IS CONVICTED. D'oh! SO MUCH FOR SIX MONTHS! IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS, JOHN. What happened to those WORLD-CLASS DETECTIVES? They can't solve it in 10 YEARS, with Lacy giving them the case files for the last 4?!

7. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, yeah, I couldn't believe he said that about "six months!!!" Hell, it could have been solved in six DAYS had the police been able to isolate you and Patsy and play "good cop, bad cop." There he is again, saying that the police were incompetent and he is a victim.

Anyone who has heard anything about Karr feels no sympathy for him whatsoever, let alone the FATHER of a little girl who this creep claims to have killed. If one of my sons was killed, and some nutjob was confessing, being sexually graphic about it, with no shame, I sure wouldn't be boasting on national TV that I "felt sorry for him."

As someone else here said, John feels pity for Karr because he understands what Karr is made of. With love from one child molester to another.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, tylin, I did watch it, and I would like to send an e-mail to BW and ask her what on earth she was thinking about, including a murder suspect in a group of the ten most fascinating people (?).

No one will remember any of them bar, one outstanding woman Terry Irwin. Steve Irwin's wife. This was sad to watch. What a lovely and courageous woman she is.

Yes, HM I did know this before I posted and meant to change it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2006
  9. heymom

heymom Member

Er, it's Steve Irwin. I totally agree that she was the most interesting. I still can't watch her or think about Steve without crying. When she talked about working hard to have fun, like "her Prince" did, I just busted up. If anyone had a marriage made in heaven, it was Steve and Terri. I feel so sorry for the kids, but at least they know without a doubt that their daddy adored them.

Who was voted the Most Interesting out of that batch? Does anyone know?

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

I heard it the most fascinating was Nancy Pelosi. John Ramsey should not have been included in this list. Go away Lizzie, you've worn out your welcome.

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You know, I kept asking myself, how is having this promo for John Ramsey any different than when they were going to run that interview with O.J.? I don't get it. Lacy said John is STILL A SUSPECT. In a child murder. What are Baba and ABC thinking? John's WHITE, so he's more presentable as a murder suspect in a heinous crime? :confused:

12. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

John was obviously talking about the detectives from the Border Patrol--You know, the one's he would have cooperated with... :floor:

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Sorry to disagree Elle, I think Terry Irwin is just as much of a dingbat as her husband was. When she stood up for her idiot husband who taunted a crock while holding their tiny baby I wanted to slap the crap out of both of them.
    It was only a matter of time until Steve Irwin got killed by some kind of deadly animal, and the only fortunate thing was his wife and kids didn't have to witness a crock tear his head off.
    If Terry Irwin lived on planet Earth with the rest of us, she would be thinking about what a mistake she made picking such an irresponsible man to father her children.

14. Elle

Elle Member

I just changed it, HM. I did know it was Steve before I posted it and I meant to correct it. Oh yes, it was truly sad watching this. Such a happy couple. Life can be very cruel.

15. Elle

Elle Member

I didn't see that Blue, but it was very sad to hear her speaking about losing her husband. This is what I'm talking about, Blue. I wouldn't be able to watch anything like that. This woman has now lost a man she loved dearly. This is still sad, Blue. Not one of us here can choose how anyone else should live. I don't condone their lifestyle at all, but it's their lives to choose what they do with them. That was wrong to hold a little baby up in front of a crocodile.

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle,
    That was my biggest question...WHY on earth was JR one of Walter's most fasinating people? I find that totally nauseating.

17. Elle

Elle Member

So do I, tylin. Since when did a murder suspect become a fascinating type? Something is not right with this picture.

Fascinating because he started a business in his own basement (?)

Fascinating because he was suspected of molesting his six year old daughter (?). How on earth can anyone become fascinated with a person accused of this crime?

Fascinating because he refused to co-operate with the Boulder Police.

Fascinating because he was the one who found his daughter?

Fascinating because he and his wife were barricaded behind the RST team (?).

Fascinated because he was in charge of this crime, not the Boulder police (?).

All of the posters could add more, for sure.

I have problems believing this, tylin.

No one becomes fascinating for all of the reasons above (?).

Are we to expect more suspects for murder, on Barbara's next ten?

John Ramsey should not have been on this list, but his narcisstic nature could not refuse the offer.

18. sue

sue Member

Fascinating because he got away with murder and has now somehow convinced a fairly large number of people that a crazy, possible pedophile (at least he was in his mind, we don't know if he acted on his thoughts) who was not even in the area and probably never heard of JonBenet before she died had something to do with her death.

Although, watching the show, that is obviously not why Baba thought he was facinating. She drank the koolaid he was peddling and can't see the truth.

19. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Is it any wonder why, when I slip in what dogs have left in the street, I say, "Whoops, I've trod on a Ramsey?"

20. heymom

heymom Member

Other peoples' dogs leave Ramseys in my yard all the time. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice