Bienkowski, Krebs, mame, et al

Discussion in 'Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter' started by Watching You, Sep 9, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

GRRRRRR

This stupid bastard is saying "pageant moms" were asked by Randy Simons if he could photograph their little girls NUDE? NAMES PLEASE. Man this guy has got to be the sleaziest person related to this case. Simons doesn't even like girls!

Idiot.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Blast from the past...

Where is Krebs these days and who is she shaking down for cash?

Is Lee Hill still on the run from the law?

And is mame still collecting used underwear?

Inquiring minds want to know.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The last known person Krebs tried to shake down was me. I still have the number she called me from. Maybe she took the poor people who were letting her use the phone to threaten me.

Lee Hill is still on the run. Guess What? I have heard from the relative of a dead man that Lee Hill shook down. In fact this relative wants to post some info about Hill on FFJ. Yes, I will do it. I was suppose to do it over the summer but I just got swamped. No pun intended :)

Mame is out there somewhere, trying to impress someone, anyone, who will listen to her.

That's all I know.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Losers and Grifters...

...all of them.

I would like to hear the latest on Lee Hill, when you have the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice