Boulder Bound?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 24, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Even I am amazed how I can still ponder and discuss this case for the millionth time. I must be defective: I lack the "when all is futile, get a life and move on" gene.

2. koldkase

Hey, iced tea? Are you holding out on us?

3. koldkase

I understand, RR. You have rat sense. Me, I'm just a bulldog with a bone.

God help me.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Shhhhhhh, you are letting the rat outta the bag......

5. koldkase

Here is Punisher's post from the public forum here, with both sides of the "prior molestation" argument sourced (thanks, Punisher)?

6. koldkase

And here is the thread at a Delphi forum, Purgatory, on the Miss America By Day book by Van Derbur:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/PurgatoryII/messages?msg=1262.1

You have to join Delphi if you aren't a member, but there is no fee for the basic membership, or at least, I've never paid one. It's not hard, and it's immediate, I believe.

If you have a problem and you want to read the thread here, let me know and I'll see if I can repost it here, but it's very long, so there's that....

7. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Koldkase, thanks for that excellent overview of the evidence. It's been so long some of the details had slipped my mind.

It boggles my mind that people think Patsy couldn't possibly have been involved because "a mother would never do that to her own daughter." That is not a defense. Most mothers would never harm their child, but some do -- Susan Smith, Andrea Yates, Darlie Routier and many more.

8. koldkase

Well, Ribaldone, there is much more evidence, as you know, but trying to put even a fraction of it in one post is insane.

I was looking for the Punisher post and found a long post I did that took me four hours to put together on the evidence.

One thing that jumped out that I didn't mention to martin is the evidence of staging. A particularly damning piece of evidence in the staging is the duct tape put over the mouth AFTER JonBenet was unconscious or dead. The saliva that had drained down her face, mucous and blood-tinged, had dripped onto the upper right sleeve.

Intruders and kidnappers don't stage duct tape on the mouth AFTER the victim is unable to scream for help. There is no point.

9. philmein

philmein Member

Guys, when you state "LE", who are you talking about?

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Law Enforcement. :)

Over the years, certain phrases have gotten their own abbreviations. Among them are those who believe the Ramseys are guilty, and those who believe they are innocent.

BORG - Believer Of Ramsey Guilt (Originally an insult - Bent On Ramsey Guilt)
    RST - Ramsey Spin Team

Are there any others you'd like explained? I know it's hard to be a newbie and understand all of the lingo immediately.

11. koldkase

BPD = Boulder Police Department

BDA - Boulder District Attorney

12. philmein

philmein Member

Thank you Cherokee and koldkase, I'm good now! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice