BUSTED! Exposure of CSI England's hoax of "new info from Steve Thomas"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 2, 2009.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Locking Thread

Even though this thread has some wonderful posts, I need to stop and lock it now because FFJ is the forum of record and as such, I am here to relay the Fact that Steve Thomas has not given any information out as indicated at Topix. So, what was thought to be found out as facts need to go back to the still very questionable pile.

It is what it is in InternetLand - In Reality though - Steve did NOT give out any new information, erronious or not - and this, I promise you IS Straight from the Real Horse's Mouth.

The conversations though are worthy of keeping or I would delete the thread, however, it would be a waste of time to continue discussing the misinformation.

Thank You -
    RR

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi All,

Would just like to back up with Ms. Rat said. Steve DID NOT GIVE OUT ANY NEW INFORMATION.

I'm getting caught up here so forgive me if I am going over old news.

I don't know who this poster is claiming to have received the info from Steve but it boils my blood till no end when people claim to talk to case players and we find out they did not. By talk to I mean email, on the phone, Ouija board whatever.

If there is some good info on this thread that is correct then by all means copy it, start a new thread about it, and paste it in the new thread.

My guess is the poster who made this claim had no idea we could get to the truth within minutes.

Any questions please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

3. Tricia

Just to solidify this information.

Steve Thomas said he has not spoken to anyone and has no idea who this person is. Period.

Look, this is very easy for us to confirm. I don't care who Thomas talks to. Really. What I do care about is when people misrepresent themselves as talking to him.

What we may have to do is ask Steve to make a statement himself to get this person to stop.

There is a possibility that this person who claims to get info from Steve is being scammed. I would check on that if I were them.

End of story. Sorry but it is all over with this person.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I also vouch for both Tricia and RR in their statements that ST does not and has not spoken to CSIEngland about the JBR case. Even if we didn't know it for a fact, which we do, does anyone really think ST would be talking case to some big mouth on a forum?

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

5. Tricia

This poster is calling Steve Thomas a liar. I am not lying. I am only reporting what was said.

Let me repeat. This poster is calling Steve Thomas a liar. I am only reporting what was said.

6. Tricia

Open for business.

7. RiverRat

Thank You...I think that we should lock it back up after any questions are addressed about the unfortunate change of this thread though. This poster is at Topix now making more of a mess, but that's okay - the Cleaning Crew is back on her feet again! Did those peeps think that I was going to be gone forever?! My goodness, have they played while the Rat was away! My gut tonight has this pegged as another Candy/Imon/Rachel attempt and nothing more, but as always, time will tell and wow - just maybe this is the one time that I will be wrong....:floor:

8. Karen

Karen Member

Well don't I feel stupid. I'm sorry everybody. Thank you so much Tricia, RR and Watching You for clearing this matter up. I guess I'm just too dumb and naive to be posting on forums. I'm so sorry I fell for that garbage and brought it over here to my "home." Please don't be mad at me. I'll never ever trust anybody on strange forums again. I promise.

9. Tricia

Karen, don't you dare apologize. After reading some of the posts I was very impressed. I liked what she/he said. I really did. Until this happened that is.

What is sad is maybe this person might have some good knowledge of this case but now everything is tainted.

Karen, you are smart, beautiful, and we love you:)

10. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you Tricia. I really needed to hear that. You are a doll!

11. RiverRat

Karen - don't you dare! We have ALL been had...it is the hardest part about trying to help out and sometimes it comes from the last person that you would expect - that one really hurts. This one, no biggie at all - just a lesson to live and learn by! On we go...

12. Karen

Karen Member

Thanks RR! I'm so glad you guys are here to watch out for the dum-dum. (me.) Lesson learned.

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...I thought I started this thread...? No? Whew! Cause I was feeling like quite the dummy.

I really would not give a damn, but it eats away at me that JonBenet is used, wronged, abused, and then abandoned at every turn.

Is there no one left on this earth who will speak the truth for her? Was this child so surrounded by lies and deceit that even her brutal murder can't shake them?

Oh...and I owe WhiteWitch and Brother Moon an apology. Pass the crow.

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Well well, ain't this a fine kettle of fish?

Don't feel so bad Karen. I too, was quite taken with CSI and her thoughtful and intelligent posts. There was no reason to suspect she was anything other than what she was

However, in our defense over at Topix, at least we chose to speak the truth, rather than have the odds stacked in the RDI favor by allowing lies and misinformation no matter how favorable it was to the truth as we see it.

We could have just let her have her way with the forum and let her continue to trash the IDI and bait Candy, but we did the HONORABLE AND TRUTHFUL thing for justice, which is why we are all here.

Nobody can say that we exposed her for any ulterior motive as she added fuel to OUR fire. Exposing the truth continues to prove that Tricia and FFJ are sincere in wanting justice and truth, unlike the rest

Things like this have been happening for 13 years and will likely happen for another 13, or forever :) There are always those who have the need to fabricate

I agree that it is really a shame as CSI had lots of intelligent and persuasive things to say and now it is all to be ignored as she is really tainted beyond any repair IMO

15. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

So all the answers she claims came from ST are just made up?
    :banghead:

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm afraid so

:banghead:

17. Elle

Elle Member

No, Karen, don't feel like this. You were trying to bring some news to all of us. This is known as caring and sharing to me! :rose:

18. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Just finished reading the last pages of that thread at topix.What totally gave her up was that she "suddenly" changed her position re ST's theory. :duh:

I read the topix forum almost every day and I was thinking,if ST has anything to say why would he use a messenger no one knows about,why not put the info on his support site or here....guess I have my answer now,the "messenger" was no messenger.

I wish someone would edit the title of that thread(topix) though,it's misleading.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  19. fr brown

fr brown Member

I read a few of CSIEngland's final posts and she's changing her position re: Thomas after he disavowed speaking to her.

I also wondered why Thomas would be in seemingly frequent touch with her. It's not like she was ever claiming to be a forensic superstar. She says it was because she is related to someone in the case. If true, that makes some sense.

I'm not sticking up for her. Just mentioning a couple of things for the record.

20. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

No apology necessary, KK. Thanks to RiverRat for proving my suspicions.:aprop:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice