BUSTED! Exposure of CSI England's hoax of "new info from Steve Thomas"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 2, 2009.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank You, Jay...
    :mears:

2. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

Back to the photo...?

KK, that picture you posted at the start of this thread, I don't think I've ever seen that one before.. I don't believe it's on the ACR site, is it? Are there any others that aren't on the ACR site?

Do you think it's possible that the thingy in her hair could be something made out of BEADS? You know she was supposedly playing with a bead kit over at the White's that evening? Kids like to put things in their hair.. just wondering?

Unfortunately, all of these photos are of such low resolution that it's hard to make anything out..

3. RiverRat

That's why I didn't want to delete this thread...KoldKase, would you be so kind as to start a new thread with the pictures and info that you have since this thread is not titled correctly and answer WVSlueth's excellant question?

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Psge 4 of the autopsy report mentions that her "scalp is covered with long blonde hair.....in two ponytails." It goes on to mention the 3 hairties- two blue elastic, one red/black/white.

5. Elle

Elle Member

KK mentions Jonbenét's hair being in a matted mess, DeeDee

Like Steve Thomas and many others, I can see Patsy in a rage grabbing Jonbenét by the hair dragging her out of her bed and throwing her into the bathroom where her head may have struck the bath sink or whatever, causing the head injury. This fits in with her mother's rage.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, Rat. I'll go ahead and start a new thread. Sorry I missed this last night. I was over at topix watching CSILiar implode. You know, I think I'll post the "pathological liar" info that another poster put there, and maybe that should just end this thread, because it's very obvious that's what CSILiar is.

She denied the truth, then attacked Thomas and Rat and Tricia, then tried to carry on as if nothing happened. When that didn't work, she started attacking other posters; she tried to post personal info at topix on Brother Moon. Not only did she attack Moon, but she went after his FAMILY, as well. Lovely, huh?

Again, I have to apologize for putting this stuff here to start with. I guess I was thinking that if it was true it was HUGE, and if not, she'd be found out. Now everything she said about the single ponytail, being related to the Whites, being a DNA "expert," the Ramseys being guilty in her opinion, and of course, being such good friends with Thomas for years--she has flipped as if she never said it: now she's non-stop posting how Thomas is a devil who used HER AND GUTTER CANDY (I'm NOT making this up), St. Patsy is innocent, the Ramseys are innocent, which she NOW has PROOF she's sharing with...MARK BECKNER!

I tell you, it's so amazing to see this kind of schizoid personality at work for 3 months, Brother Moon's theory has become more real in every sense. Maybe Patsy was like this. If so, JonBenet never stood a chance.

Of course, most of you are reading this at topix, too, but just for the record here, I wanted to make it clear that CSILiar has decompensated at an alarming rate. I didn't realize until this all happened that she is a truly demented person. Boy, she fell apart fast after you exposed her, Rat!

So let me get that excellent info on "pathological liars" at topix and maybe we should just end this here, as ANOTHER RAMSEY LESSON IN HOW PATHOLOGICAL LIARS OPERATE AND FOOL PEOPLE SO EASILY.

7. koldkase

"Hatcheck" at topix posted these excerpts, apparently from sites on the Internet. See how spot on they are, in relation to how we've seen CSILiar operate:

8. koldkase

Well, that's what happens when you smart guttah gossips abandon the rest of us to pursue some trivial life elsewhere. We get into trouble. And it's all your fault! :pout:

9. RiverRat

Kk

Many Thanks, My Favorite Guttah Pirate..and you too from the other side of The World, Jay! Has CSIEngland or Candy answered yet exactly what it IS that ST used them to do?! I can't figure out why a cook and a mail sorter would be necessary in a homicide case, so if anyone else can come up with a rational explanation, please share...but Yes - it's time to Lock this thread - Edit the TITLE and continue the conversation on a new thread.

Input please everyone - Yes or No? Lock it or Leave it open for another day in case someone still wants to weigh in?

RR

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yeah, blame me. Everyone else does! :p

11. Jayelles

FWIW, I suspect that CSIE is a fantacist and a fibber and here's why:-

CSIE has been posting furiously at Topix for months about her DNA expertise and her insider contacts and knowledge about the case. Now I have only seen a handful of her posts because I don't frequent Topix (it sends my firewall crazy), but I was interested in the concept of plausible new information about the case rather than the same ol' same ol'...

Now it seems to me that there are huge inconsistencies in CSIE's claims and he/she seems to do this body-swerving thing whenever anyone asks her to back up her claims.

If she has a science degree as she seems to be claiming (I would have thought if she is working with DNA then she'd need to have some kind of bio-medical degree), then she would be TRAINED to be very fussy about little things like sources and accuracy.

As it stands, she is over there battling it out with people who are slamming her as a fraud saying that she doesn't have to prove anything to them - but if I were in her position, I would most certainly be proving my integrity if I had the proof as she claims she has.

She probably feels she has nothing to lose because of Internet anonymity - that no-one knows who she is anyway and indeed, do we care who she is? We've seen so many wannabees over the years, so many fruitcakes of the "I know something you don't know" variety and they rarely pan out to be authentic. The few insiders (or posters with genuine insider contacts) that I have encountered haven't bleated about their status. In fact, they have been at great pains to keep it under wraps and I respect that.

Candy and CSIE are of an ilk. I feel sorry for Steve Thomas that he should have these groupie types obsessing over him and claiming that he phones them. I once saw a documentary about skizophrenia where one of the case studies was convinced that a celebrity was her friend and that they were going to be married.

I know for a FACT that some posters have insider contacts so that in itself tells me that CSIE is lying OR that the person whom she thinks is ST is not. Remember the Bluecrab hoax? A well known forum poster pretended to be BlueCrab posting at jameson's and quite a few of jameson's members drank it all in! This person was playing games - pure and simple. When I posted that I knew this wasn't the real Bluecrab, he posted that he had been kidding me on. It was just a huge bit of fun to him - so we know that some people will do this kind of thing.

CSIE has lost a great deal of credibility and she will lose it all if she doesn't show her hand. If Steve Thomas is such a rat and if he has been phoning her and emailing her as she claims, then it will be easy for her to prove and if she is a person with any self-respect and integrity at all, she'll do it.

I certainly wouldn't take the criticism she has been taking at anyone else's expense!

12. RiverRat

Excellant, Jayelles!

I now know far more than I did when I first found this thread and when I gave my Warning...I am back to Warn you again - this person should be avoided at all costs! Also after further investigation, as expected, there is NO Change to my Statement that CSIEngland is NOT to be believed in any way, shape, form or hat. After witnessing ths person's scary behavior over the past 24 hours, my only concern is for the people that she attempted to set up, everyone - please - I can't moniter her at all times, so please be careful with any interaction that you have with that person as well as the ones that come to her defense...scary people, I promise you this.

RR

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The thread title has been changed.

14. Karen

Karen Member

I vote to keep this thread open for 1 more day. I have to go out and do my Thangsgiving shopping and later I'd like to catch up here, not on Topix.

In answer to your other question -in my opinion what CSIEngland is cliaming about ST using her and Candy is simply that he used them to get leak new information out to people who are interested in this case via internet forums. Then when push comes to shove and someone checks her story out and ST denies taliking to her or even knowing her, when he should have come clean and backed her up, she then of course feels betrayed by ST who USED her to leak some new info. According to her she and Candy are just his instruments for communicating with the world about this case. Delusions of grandour ya think? She's a very very sick woman. And RR I agree with you, very dangerous. Thanks for saving our a**. :heart:

15. Jayelles

I meant to say... CSIE reminds me of someone but right at this moment I can't quite put my finger on the hat. I don't think she's a newbie.

16. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

If it makes any

difference lock this thread down tight.

17. Jayelles

Just a point. I note that jameson has been responding to CSIE at the doubleBB and in one post she alludes to Steve Thomas revealing via CSIE that the picture of the dictionary came from the Ramsey's own camera and that it wasn't a crime photo. This isn't a new piece of information. I distinctly recall discussions about this a year or so ago on another forum. Did it come out in a documentary ....or was it part of a deposition?

It's not a new reveal.

18. Jayelles

Add:-

It was at Crimelibrary. Unfortunately the discussion is no longer available either live or in Google cache, but it is still showing up on a Google search. Here's the search result:-

I wonder if CSIE was a poster at Crimelibrary or Sycamore? :)

19. Jayelles

...and along comes jameson to remind everyone that IT'S ALL ABOUT HER!!!

:floor:

You've got to love her talent for trying to rewrite history. SHe says she never posted anyone's personal information, but I recall at least two occasions when she did precisely that. One was a poster whose hat I forget, but she died a few years ago of liver/pancreatic cancer (?). She was absolutely devastated when jameson outed her. jameson tried repeatedly to justify her actions on the grounds that this poster's personal info was already on the Internet... so probably is all of our personal information (work websites, online telephone directories etc). However what jameson did was to reveal this poster's identity using her registration information.

Of all the psychos which crawled out of the woodwork in this case, jameson wears the crown IMO.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Holy - those pathological liar symptoms describe mame to a certainty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice