But, his real love...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, May 10, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

At the beginning of PMPT is Patsy's 1996 Christmas letter in which she stated "But, his real love is the new 'old looking' boat, Grand Season, which he spent months designing." On the back cover is a pic of JonBenet on a boat, which was provided to Schiller by Patsy.

Any thoughts on this?

-Tea

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

For some reason, I always thought that picture of JB was her on a motorboat. But now that you 've made me think about it, I'm probably wrong. I must have jumped to that conclusion because in my world, motorboats are not uncommon because of all the lakes around, and I guess people I've known prefer motorboats because they like to water ski.

I don't think this is what you're after, but one thing that has always baffled me, especially where Lou Smit is concerned, is how the RST has managed to ignore for almost 10 years the fact that the Ramseys knew their way around a sailboat quite well. John owned two. Yet John stated to LE he knows nothing of knots. He also stated that in his depo with Darnay.

How anyone can't see that John was just plain lying is beyond me. There is no way a person can do three years in the Navy, own two sail boats, one which he built himself, and even aspire to race in a sailboat race, and do all this without "knowing knots." It's a straight-up lie John has repeated and any fool can see. Considering the cords used to tie up JonBenet, around her wrists and neck, it's a CONSIDERABLE LIE.

Yet Smit and the RST has repeatedly stated for years the Rams do not know how to tie knots, though the killer does! John even used his lies to implicate White, stating White does know how to tie knots BECAUSE HE SAILS!

How stupid does a person have to be to miss this, MUCH LESS A DETECTIVE?!

Oh, well, sorry Tea...went off there. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Do you have some ideas about the picture in question? :idea:

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

My only thought is that John loved things and used people. And Patsy knew it.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Duh. Like you said, John has sailed as much, or more, than Fleet White. Anyone who knows enough to build his own sailboat or participate in sailing races knows how to tie knots! It's stupid and ridiculous to think otherwise.

From Patsy's 1995 Christmas letter -

"All work and no play make John a dull boy, so he leaves plenty of time for the latter. This year John, John Andrew, and Melinda took the crew of the Miss America (our sailing sloop) to victories in the NOOD Races in Chicago and a 4th place division finish of the Chicago-Mackinac Island Race. Seventy-knot winds in the Mac race really made the finish line look pretty good!"

John Ramsey is a liar. And so is his wife.

5. rashomon

rashomon Member

But how could Smit and the RST claim at all that the knots around the wrist and neck were complicated and sophisticated knots? From what I read on another thread, these knots were quite simple to tie.

And what about Patsy? Did she sail too?

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

No, this isn't about knots or sailing, although those are worth looking into. Instead, I would like for you to think about this part of what Patsy communicated - "But, his real love is the new 'old looking' boat, Grand Season, which he spent months designing" - and then think about the picture Patsy provided for Schiller to use on the back cover of his PMPT book.

-Tea

7. rashomon

rashomon Member

There's JonBenet on that boat. Would you interpret it that JB could have been John's 'real love' too, i. e. the victim of sexual abuse?

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

From Patsy's 1995 Christmas letter -

"All work and no play make John a dull boy, so he leaves plenty of time for the latter. This year John, John Andrew, and Melinda took the crew of the Miss America (our sailing sloop) to victories in the NOOD Races in Chicago and a 4th place division finish of the Chicago-Mackinac Island Race. Seventy-knot winds in the Mac race really made the finish line look pretty good!"

We All know how much Miss America Loves her little Victories!

:rrcrown:
    RR

9. Little

Little Member

I agree RR, it's nothing more than Patsy tweaking up their family resume.

Little

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, River Rat, we sure do!

"the crew of the Miss America (our sailing sloop) to victories"

66. Victory!
    67. S.B.T.C.

11. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Yes, that's how I'd interpret it, rashomon, but that's not important. The important thing is- What was Patsy's intent, if any, when she gave Schiller this photo to use on the back cover of his book? Was it because it was a cute pic of JonBenet? Or was it more of a clue?

-Tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice