Christoff Letter

Discussion in 'Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter' started by Spade, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Spade

Spade Member

IMO the 2nd paragraph of this letter from Chris and Beth Christoff should be etched in our memory. The slanderers and abusers of the emotionally disturbed MUST not go unpunished.

August 8, 2002

Dear Judge Montgomery:

This letter is being written in regard to case number 2003CV001084 in which Fleet and Priscilla White have requested that all criminal justice records relating to the investigation of Nancy Jo Krebs be made available to the public. We are the uncle and aunt of Nancy Krebs and were interviewed by Detectives Trujillo and Harmer in the investigation of Nancy's FALSE allegations regarding the death of JonBenet Ramsey.

We support the release of all such records. WE FEEL THAT IT IS IN THE BEST PUBLIC INTEREST THAT THE RECORDS BE RELEASED IN ORDER TO STOP INDIVIDUALS FROM EXPLOITING EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED PERSONS IN ORDER TO PROFIT MONETARILY, NOT TO MENTION VINDICTIVELY, AT THE EXPENSE OF CITIZENS WHOSE RIGHTS ARE CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED.

We have confidence that you will make the right decision in regard to this case to ensure that justice is served.

Respectfully yours,

(Signed by CG and Beth Christoff)

I know this has been posted before, but I think it deserves a thread of its own.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WE FEEL THAT IT IS IN THE BEST PUBLIC INTEREST THAT THE RECORDS BE RELEASED IN ORDER TO STOP INDIVIDUALS FROM EXPLOITING EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED PERSONS IN ORDER TO PROFIT MONETARILY, NOT TO MENTION VINDICTIVELY, AT THE EXPENSE OF CITIZENS WHOSE RIGHTS ARE CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED.

Really take in this paragraph. This speaks to the heart of this travesty.

The Krebs travesty against the Whites is not over. It won't be over until someone is held accountable for what they did to the Whites.

Keep in mind we are the ONLY public voice concerning this miscarriage of justice. We need to keep the pressure on. Even if it's only in a discussion forum.

Like the Ramseys we need to let those who perpetrated this fraud know that we won't forget or give up.

Post away..

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Has FW ever actually contacted idiot Mame?

4. Spade

Spade Member

BobC

Sumac is way down on the list of people FW wants to contact.

People like alex hunter, gail gordon(GSquared), mary suma(Mame), teri helzer(Denver/digerati), debbie regimenti(Holly), lee hill, and stephen singular are the scum that the Christoff's refer to when they talk about taking advantage of the emotionally disturbed. It is not FW's responsibility to confront these people, it is society's.

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

emotionally disturbed..

I think that covers a lot more than Nancy.

What is wrong with the rest of these people? Why were they so desperate to inject themselves into a ongoing criminal investigation? They appear to be rational, intellegent people - why were they unable to see Nancy for what she is?

What's in it for them? We know Susan Bennet got some $'s, what do they get?

Maybe they should consider a life..

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

All I'm saying is if several internet psychopaths were still implying I was a pedophile long after the whole idiotic story burst into flames, you bet your :(:(:( I'd be contacting them. In fact, I'd be on her front doorstep so fast it would make her pee her size 47 doublewide pants.

SS has tried this crap in several big name cases--he is an opportunistic parasite who has a sick fascination with pedophilia. He sees it in everything (I mean if you can find a pedophile connection in the OJ Simpson case...).

He didn't push the Krebs fraud but he sure as hell rode the whole thing like a magic carpet straight into a brick wall, which is where he always ends up. He didn't make thin dime off Krebs or Fleet White. I'm sure he would have loved to! But he's a loser and got kicked to the curb.

Did you see him the other night on E? Blathering away with his dreary, tired "theories"--every sentence dripping with tacky innuendo while simultaneously failing to name a single name or produce a single shread of evidence.

He's an idiot. I'd be focusing on double-wide personally along with her mongoloid "journalist" pal.

Ahhhhh Lee Hill.....

7. AK

AK Member

Spade

I really dislike this practice of using posters' real names. Just because others have done it doesn't make it right. The Internet is filled with bad Googlers and half-baked sourcing and posting real names can open innocent people to harm.

Still no word from Lee Hill, eh? Maybe we ought to offer a reward. Heck, we ought to give him a few bucks for info. Bet he's got a lot to say and it wouldn't cost much.

I don't happen to believe Snapple's theory about AIM having involvement with this crime, but s/he has some solid information about many things. As far as I'm concerned, Snapple is the one poster worth reading on CS who doesn't also post here. (I do wonder why Snapple hasn't mentioned "Wild Bill" Janklow in his posting about Anna Mae Aquash...)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2003
  8. Spade

Spade Member

FedoraX

gordon, suma, helzer, and regimenti committed their crimes in the REAL world. I couldn't care less about their loss of privacy. In addition they have not only posted my name but also accused me and my family of being involved in sex crimes against children. Using their real names is the least I can do.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Villains

People like alex hunter, gail gordon(GSquared), mary suma(Mame), teri helzer(Denver/digerati), debbie regimenti(Holly), lee hill, and stephen singular are the scum that the Christoff's refer to when they talk about taking advantage of the emotionally disturbed. It is not FW's responsibility to confront these people, it is society's.

Where have all these crazies departed to? The only one I still see around is mame, over at the Swamp.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice