Connection - Susan Bennett (aka jameson) & Kostanick

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by VP, Jan 2, 2005.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Could be to alert dummies like me that it's a 50 buck toll road leading to nowhere.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Jayelles, Kostnick and Ham were close, as in their houses were close, neighbors. To make the connection we have to make one assumption. That assumption is that Ham and Kostanic knew each other because they were neighbors.

When I say Bennet and Ham were lifelong friends I should clarify. Susan Bennet's father and the Hams were involved in business deals, as in selling of property. Mrs. Ham appears to have had several dealings with Bennet's father and with Susan herself over the years. There is a paper trail to confirm this.

Susan Bennet either rented a house from Ham or lived with Ham. Ham kept the phone number in her own name while Bennet was living in the house. You don't do that for a tenant unless you know them.

Also to clarify. Susan Bennet and her husband bought the house from Ham. Not the other way around.

It is very logical to assume that Barbara Kostanic and Mrs. Ham knew each other.

Now, I ask you, is it very much of a leap to think Mrs. Ham connected Mrs. Kostanic with Susan Bennet? Not at all given the fact that this is the only connection between the Ramseys and Susan Benent. In my opinion, it is a large and very real connection. It's the only one that makes sense.

Barbara was a "spirited" type person. Mrs. Ham was a socialite in Boulder. Helping with charities and such. They lived almost next door to each other.

Kostanic and Ham knew it each other. Ham knew the Bennet family for years.

There is your connection.

3. Tricia

Hey Greenie,

I understand what you are saying and I use to think Susan Bennet was just a normal psycho. However, I think she is much more than that.

Susan Bennet, IMO, was part of the Ramseys disinformation campaign. Normally this would be nothing but what Susan Bennet has done, along with Lou Smit, would cause other D.A's to bring charges against Smit.

Susan Bennet was posting inside info BEFORE Smit came on the case. I believe this info came from Barbara Kostanic via the Ramseys.

When Lou Smit came on the case a few months later he hooked up with Susan Bennet via either Kostanic or the Ramseys, and continued to leak. He was caught leaking to her and nothing was done according to my source. A source I trust 100 percent.

The reason why Susan Bennet is still being discussed and why it's important to reveal the truth is because it all leads back to the Ramseys. The Ramseys and their successful attempt at controlling the outcome of the investigation. An investigation that should itself be investigated and charges brought against those who were in charge.

Susan Bennet is a monster created by the Ramseys for their own needs. Little did they know that Susan Bennet is out for Susan Bennet and can only be manipulated so much.

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Tricia

Tricia, I am out of the loop and shouldn’t be expounding my archaic views on Jams.
    I admire your energy in assessing Jams’ connection with the Rams and her never-ending determination to keep justice at bay. I am glad that you and others have taken up the cause and continue to expose Jams and her ilk, for the entire world to see.
    So please forgive me for blasting away, sans understanding your posts, in reference to Jams.
    Greenleaf

5. Tricia

Oh My Gosh Greenie, no need to apologize. I understand what you are saying. I really do.

We love it when you post. Keep 'em coming. Blast away or just post one liners. Please just post ok?

Love ya.
    Tricia

6. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations to those who did most of the research, Tricia. It does make perfect sense. I wonder if any of this is on record with the Boulder Police (?). It was all just too much of a coincidence, Tricia, wasn't it? I've always thought something wasn't quite right about Jameson coming in contact with the Ramseys the way she did.

Barbara Kostanick was the one who heard JonBenét say she was getting a secret visit from Santa after Christmas.

They were all in cahoots with one another. Can't you just see the scheming and planning that must have gone on amongst this crowd, Tricia? Frustrating!

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

memory lane

Does anyone else remember Jam's story about how she was abused in a barn with a snake? :yuck:

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well it was out-of-mind until YOU brought it up...LOL
    :rs:

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Another Bump

All About Sue Part Two for our newbies and Topix readers!!!

10. Tricia

This is one of the best threads ever on FFJ.

Everyone needs to read it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice