Cybersleuths has been freed!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Show Me, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Prairie

Prairie Member

Well, I've either been banned or hijacked at CS. What? Was it something I said? It's not like I've been posting there or anything. Sent a PM to Sask, but I can't imagine wanting to send Christmas presents to her grandbabies was something bad. Huh...go figure.

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"All the good posters get banned from CS."

I'm still there. I guess the cat is out of the bag now. :) Bad poster jc.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Me too, JC!

Does this mean we will eventually understand Jeff Johnson?! :nuts:

PG - something must be out of sorts - please follow through on getting it straight.

RR

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I am also one of the banned ones at CS. I was banned because I objected to Candy's continued abuse and because groo upheld Candy's abuse. It's pretty much the same for everyone who was banned there. Candy abused, groo gave Candy's abuse credence by banning whoever objected to the abuse.

Skydog could remedy these injustices, if he wanted to. The first thing he needs to do is get rid of groo as moderator. She has caused enormous damage there by her actions.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Something isn't right. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe I am questioning "Why now?" Candy was only slightly her usual mean and cruel self at the Peterson forum on CS. So why ban her?

If Skydog is really back why isn't he posting more?

Something isn't right. The goodnews is I really don't care that much. The only thing that interests me is hoping CS comes back. We need good strong discussion forums so the people who think they have gotten away with a crime find out they really haven't.

P.S. Remember the rumors a while back that Candy was writing a book?

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'll have much more interest in JJ's posts when Mt. St. Helens erupts.

I just don't think there would be any profit in a book that either candy or jameson might write, Tricia. If something isn't right, I'm doubting it's about a book in the making. jmho.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

A book by Candy?

Don't make me laugh! She couldn't string two sentences together without apoplectically shouting out: "Gutter! Tricia! Gutter! WY!!!" :stretch:

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Something along the lines of this?

Chapter 1... Who Are the Gutter Gossips and Learning To Hate Them

Chapter 2... Thems and Theys....the Difference Between the Two Groups

Chapter 3.... Lawyers...(sigh)...Great Celebrity Status Seeking Men Lawyers

Chapter 4.... I'm Better and 13 Minutes Faster Than You

or will it be along the line of a diary?

I already know it will be a non-fiction book...hehehe

9. Prairie

Prairie Member

Rat, I'm still banned. No big. I wasn't really posting there since candy's vileness had permeated the place.

But, if Sask happens to be reading here or if anyone emails her, she can respond to my PM by e-mailing me at flatlanders666@comcast.net (usually my junk e-mail address, but I'll check it for her.)

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Prairie, you are not banned at CS. Check the members area. Groo has posted to you.

I hope that Skydog will spend a little bit of time fixing the damage that Candy has done to CS. If the Cybersleuths JonBenet forum could get up and running again it would be a beautiful thing.

I hope with all my heart that Skydog is doing well. Let's keep our fingers crossed that things are turning around for CS.

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Do you guys get "Father Ted" in the US? We could have a sitcom about the Internet posters. Candy could be like Father Jack. For those who don't know the program, it's about some priests who live in Craggy Island in Southern Ireland. Three of them share a parochial house and they have a housekeeper. The three priests are Father Ted Crilley who is the "sensible" one (although he's slightly twisted in a non-malicious way), Father Dougal McGuire who is like a little boy and who hasn't got two brain cells between his ears ... and Father Jack Hackett who sits slumped in his chair practically comatose for most of the time. He doesn't speak except to shout the odd word such as - "DRINK!", "FECK!", "BIG BRAS".

http://www.fathertedonline.ukf.net/characters.htm#jack

Hee, hee.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I've never seen it, Jayelles. It looks like a show I'd like.

"Father Jack Hackett - If anything's toxic and in liquid form, he'll drink it. Jack is a bit of an alcoholic, although it's very subtly presented in the program, almost hidden*. He's also very dangerous in a violent way if disturbed by anyone at any time."

13. Elle

Elle Member

No Jay, we don't have this one in Canada, and we have all the British TV shows here, almost every night on TVO Toronto. I must double check that. I personally am not a "half hour" show person, but this sounds like one my husband would like.

14. Prairie

Prairie Member

Groo, if you're reading here, I still can't log in. I cleared my cookies before I did anything, then typed in my username and password. The password I have begins with 2Kxxxx, but the error message says the password is incorrect, but that's the password that I've always had, as far as I know. I can't remember changing it, ever.

If changing my password was my husband's idea of a joke or something, there will be heck to pay...and not much else going on in this house.

Tricia, thanks for the heads up. I checked the members area, but didn't open that folder. Favorite Books, yes, I'm always looking for a good book. Testing Zone? Last test I took turned out positive. No thanks.

15. Jayelles

This show is Irish (Eire).

It's really hilarious in a completely daft kind of way. No-one thought it would be the hit that it was. It has a cult status here in the UK and has wo all sorts of awards. Graham Norton plays one of the priests - a hyperactive one.

I didn't watch it for a long time at the start because I didn't think it would be my kind of thing - until I watched it by chance one evening and then I just had to get my husband and parents to watch it too. It became a favourite of my late father's. My son was crazy about it and was always coming out with lines from Father Ted (sometimes still does).

Father Jack is only violent in a comic kind of way. He's very mischievous and devious and it's hilarious the way the others all treat him in an almost reverend kind of way.

Sadly, Dermot Morgan who played Father Ted, died suddenly of a heart attack and the series ended. I think he was only about 42.

I think one of my favourite episodes was when Father Ted and Father Dougal were trying to cheer up a prize-winning sheep by taking it on picnics and things. Either that or the one where they entered for the Eurovision Song Contest and won the Irish finals with a dreadful song that they wrote themselves. The reason they won was because Ireland are always winning it and the winner hosts the next year's contest (this is very costly to the inning country). Ireland wanted to make sure that they DIDN'T win it so they picked the worst entry - xcept Father Ted and Father Dougal didn't see this..

Highly recommended!

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

What do you make of this?

Conferences Facts and Documents Topic #44
    Reading Topic #44

jameson
    Member since 5-8-02
    11-19-04, 01:36 PM (EST)

"2 years penance for"

The tapes went to the tabloid publisher two years ago. No one knew the whole story, no one bothered to ask. I did penance for 2 years (for something that was right to do) and that is enough. I will never mention it again as nothing I can say or do will make any difference at this point. I will not explain myself if asked. I paid dearly for two years, long after everyone else moved on, I think. It is time to stop picking at the scabs. So be it. Back to case.

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Apparently jameson's buns of steel aren't as impenetrable as she claims, since she seems to have scabs on them. Punished, indeed. She did what she did - took money from the tabs - at least $40,000 - to turn over that which wasn't hers to begin with. That's because SHE thought she was doing the right thing, but her judgment in this, as in most of her other convoluted thoughts, was wrong. She can try to drum up sympathy for herself all she wants by saying she's been punished for two years, but the facts remain the facts. She gained financially from JBR's murder, a fact so despicable to me it can never be explained. She played dumb when the article first came out, then said she had done it to help the Ramseys. Then, why did she take the money?

She'll never be able to spin her way out of this one, and she knows it. She had little credibility before she did that. She has none, now.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She must be being hounded to have made a post like that out of the blue, and only yesterday.

19. Jayelles

She's referred several times to people not knowing the full story, but let's face it, that's easy to say.

I have a pupil who is a complete pest. She annoys the other pupils by attracting their attention/sending them notes/butting in on their conversations. She also constantly disrupts the lessons by calling out and asking questions which are unrelated to the topic at hand. The other kids respond by rolling their eyes and tutting and occasionally hissing at her to "shut up". When this happens, she takes a huff.

Anyway, occasionally she goes "over the top" with her silly behaviour and then I have to ask her to stay behind for a "chat" (teachers have few sanctions these days). I wish I had a fiver for every time she has told me that "I don't know the full story". There IS no full story. She is out of order - end of story! She also lies and last year she accused a male teacher of swearing at her (she said he told her to F*** Off" - except that she chose the one member of staff who has a reputation for abhorring swearing and everyone knows he finds it really offensive. So (fortunately) she wasn't automatically believed and eventually, she admitted she'd made it up!

So when someone who is known to lie/spin the truth tells me that I "don't know the full story" and leaves it at that, I interpret this as an attempt to deflect from the truth of the matter. No-one in their right mind will serve penance for something that wasn't their fault. They certainly won't do so quietly UNLESS they are protecting someone they care for - someone whom they care for MORE than they care for their own suffering. jameson portrayed herself as a major supporter and insider of the case. She was described as a "Ramsey friend". The tabloid sale and Lin Wood's subsequent statement showed her to be no better than the many others who traded in this tragedy for financial gain. She says she wanted to get the information out there - that would be believable if she hadn't received a nice fat cheque for posting a few video tapes. She said she wanted to prevent a worse book coming out - yet she was most probably in negotiations BEFORE those books came out. Neither of these reasons sound totally feasible to me.

The Ramseys cut jameson off. Lin Wood made that public and said a couple of pretty nasty things about jameson to boot. I don't think she'd protect Ramseys or Lin Wood now. I doubt Darnay Hoffman had copies of the tapes - it was denied that he sent them anyway.

Could it have been Michael Tracey? Possibly. He may have been given copies when he was making the first documentary. jameson recently commented that she thought it was a mistake that the Ramseys hadn't taken part in the most recent documentary. This was despite the fact that in the documentary, Tracey suggested that they didn't take part because of the Fox suit. Could it be that they "really" didn't take part because they had cut Tracey off too - because they'd found out it was him who supplied jameson with the tapes which she then sold to the tabloids?

If it wasn't Tracey, then that only leaves Lou Smit. I think she would defend him to the hilt. Otherwise, I think she's just defending herself.

My feeling at this time is that jameson WILL tell her story - but only if she is paid enough to do so. She has dropped little hints in her forum about there being a story to tell and I think she's fishing for the right price.

20. Jayelles

Also...

So she's criticising others for not asking ... but is simultaneously saying she won't explain if they do????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice