Fox News Fights Back

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ginja, May 3, 2004.

1. Ginja

Ginja Member

Hmmmmm....

I don't think either side has mentioned MI as a venue; however, this got me to thinking.

Another thread talks about the Rams being on LKL tomorrow night and what kinds of questions should be called in.

Perhaps this would be the avenue to take (rather than asking questions about JBR, because I have a feeling those callers are going to be screened). But if callers call in REGARDING his candidacy and how this suit could affect that candidacy and/or his performance if he were elected, they may get a shot of getting on the air.

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Ginj, while no one has mentioned a change of venue to MI, it would certainly add poison to the pot of stew the Ramseys are cooking up there. I wonder if the Fox attorneys read here at FFJ.

Nevertheless and no matter where this case will end up being tried, I should think the good people of MI would not want one of their elected officials embroiled in a civil trial of murder charges against him. Such scandal would also be a bona fide conflict of interest for Mr. Ramsey.

3. Spade

Spade Member

Attention FOX!!!

From People Magazine:

When asked if John and Patsy have been cleared of their daughter's murder, Boulder DA Mary Keenan says, NO, we have not excluded anyone from the investigation." To which John Ramsey responds, "That's the correct answer. No one should be excluded."

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

hmmm

I sure as hell would have said "I didn't kill my daughter."

5. Tez

Tez Member

Yeah, me too....

BobC! I would have at least denied the fact, but does Uncle Johnny? No, I guess it is kind of hard to deny the undeniable, isn't it?????

6. Wolfmarsgirl

Wolfmarsgirl Member

Yup. Unless, our John wants to set the stage to expose a dead Patsy at some point in the future.

His popularity among voters (and/or future voters) would - what - sky-rocket, or nose-dive???? Who knows? It would be a unique political gimmick, to say the least.

Just wanted to pop in with my 2 cents. :2cents: Keep up the good work all!!

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Wolf

I think if JR were going to finger Patsy--he would have done it in the first few days but not now. I think JR was subtely trying to finger Patsy the morning of the murder but since then he's committed himself to protecting her.

Tez--these kinds of statements from JR remind me of how OJ Simpson used to say things like "If I did the murder, why would I have..."

What innocent person would want to enter into a debate about their guilt? That's crazy.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I don't care what John says. I don't care what Patsy says. I care what the handwriting on that phoney ransom note says, and it is my constitutionally protected opinion that note is Patsy all the way - handwriting, style, punctuation, drama - it screams Patsy.

That's all I need to know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice