Goddess Wendy Murphy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Just on Crier-- she received a phone call from Mr. Wood before his LKL apprearance and he threatened her with a lawsuit- told her she would no longer be prosecutor Wendy Murphey but defendant Wendy Murphey.

She said no one shuts her up, this is her CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO STATE HER OPINION that John Ramsey is guilty, and Wood does not intimidate her -- EVEN THOUGH HE HAS INTIMIDATED ALOT OF OTHERS including media outlets.

Thank you Goodess Murphey.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Sorry, we duplicated. I'll delete my thread.

I don't have my delete buttons on that thread/starter post. Maybe a mod can take it down? Help?

3. amster

amster Member

I was just about to start a thread! I loved it!! WHOO-HOO

She was hilarious mimicing his voice....oh my....

He's a bully! I will not be silenced!

4. epc

epc Banned

Yea, I just saw that on Courttv! Doesn't sound like Wendy is going to defend John Mark Karr but it was also interesting to hear her say she'd use the opportunity to prove the Rams did it rather than prove Karr didn't. She's just terrific. Not afraid of these silly Rams and their lawyers! Wouldn't want to cross this lady...I'd lose for sure!

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

According to the publicist retained by the Karr family (don't remember his name), he contacted Wendy about representing Karr in these proceedings. She's a prosecutor, Crier thinks she will never "change sides" but the publicist says Wendy is "considering" it. That from the Crier show last night.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Good For Her

7. BobC

Did she give him that annoying, corn-pone accent?

8. amster

amster Member

She was relating what he said to her in the phone call....using her interpretation of his voice and accent....it was priceless!

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

How did I miss this?! I demand a repeat!!

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Is there a video on the net???

Wendy Murphy you are kicking Nancy Grace's behind IMO.

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Help, Why_Nut!!! Can you TiVo/YouTube Wendy's kick-butt performance for those of us who missed it?

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG. I love Wendy.

It's great because Wendy is not attached to anyone or anything. She is a smart woman who is not afraid to speak the truth.

She is FANTASTIC

13. Ginja

Ginja Member

Oh, if Wendy would only do it! And she might, considering Woody threatened her. For spite.

Now wouldn't THAT be poetic justice.

And Wood couldn't do chit because it would be the BDA doing the prosecuting! Ha! He couldn't even "object".

We should all get down on our knees and pray Wendy decides to take the case. Then send her emails begging her to do, because it's the only way the TRUTH will come out.

14. BobC

Did anybody tape it?

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Wendy was a prosecutor and is a victim's rights attorney. She does not do defense work.

I would say Posner and Geralyn Merrit are both salivating over this case.

16. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

OH NO! NOT Geralyn "If I Only Had A Brain" Merritt! Please no! I can't take those eyes rolling around in her head.

And the Poz?? :sucks:

17. Tril

Tril Member

I heard on CNN that many, many CO attorneys have offered to defend Karr - for free.

Anyone have a list of these attorneys?

18. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Transcript of Wendy's remarks

From CC today, transcript created by replaying recorded show and typing as fast as I could!

CC plays tape of Larry Garrison expressing his great admiration for Wendy Murphy.
    Then CC asks Wendy, who’s on the phone, if she is going to rep. Karr

WM: (laughing) Probably not. I like Larry Garrison very much. We have had conversations about this and so many other cases. He’s involved and gotten the scoop on so many high-profile cases for his clients and we’ve talked…

CC: Let me ask you, let’s focus on this case…You said probably not. You’ve been really adamant on the air for some time that you have yet to dismiss the family. They’re still high on your suspect list.
    WM: Right.
    CC: John, John Ramsey.

WM: Right. That’s why I think Larry was eager to recommend me. I would probably win quickly by using my vigorous finger-pointing at the Ramseys as the defense. I think he’s got built-in reasonable doubt. Frankly I don’t know anybody with a brain who thinks this guy did it. Which doesn’t mean he doesn’t have something to offer the case or he doesn’t have some connection. He just wasn’t even in the state on the night in question from the best evidence we have and so it seems like a very quick win and I would love to be able to demonstrate the Ramseys’ guilt rather than defend this guy but that’s how the nature of that recommendation came about.

CC: What’s the deal with John Ramsey. There was a report that he might want to leave the country because of all the media attention. Do you know the status of that?

WM: (laughing) Yeah. Well, he’s not calling me, Catherine. The funny thing is and I keep saying on so many shows, I think the only real question now is: WHERRRRRRE’S JOHNNY? Because why is he missing? Why did he leave the country? Why did his lawyer Lin Wood drop that hint very early on that he couldn’t return to his home because he was too upset about the media. Are you kidding me? If this guy was the one who killed his kid, why would he be upset about the media? He should be, to some extent, celebrating the resolution. He’s been complaining about the lack of resolution with selected media for a very long time and suddenly he’s missing. Y’know. Look.
    Lin Wood heard me make all kinds of claims about John Ramsey. I’ve said it publicly before. It’s my constitutionally protected opinion that it is John Ramsey who should be the suspect in this case. Lin Wood called me after I did a CNN appearance before he went on Larry King and literally threatened to sue me, threatened me. He said (imitating him) “Wendy Murphy, this is Lin Wood. If you ever blame my client John Ramsey again, you won’t be ex-prosecutor WM, you’ll be defendant WM in a lawsuit. Check my record.â€
    I said, “CHECK YOUR RECORD? Kiss my you know what!†He does not intimidate me and the fact that he then accused me and threatened me on Larry King speaks volumes to me about whether I might have pushed a couple of buttons with Mr. Lin Wood….Nobody shuts me up with threats like that. I don’t care if your name is Lin Wood. He’s a bully. And he’s bullied a lot of networks into not letting people talk about the real evidence in this case. He’s not gonna bully me. Period. End of discussion.

CC: (laughing) He’d sure have a hard time bullying you if you showed up representing John Mark Karr.

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Babyboomer you are fantastic!!!!

I've been searching and searching!

20. BobC

Thanks Baby! I want that transcript printed out and framed!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice