Help me JEZUZ! JR coming up on Crier Live

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 27, 2006.

1. sue

sue Member

:clap:

2. Tez

Tez Member

I used to respect Norm Early, but no more. How can he defend Lacy's exploitation of Karr?

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I'll bet ya never saw that one comin', didja?

-Tea

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

sometimes they ask them to take a certain point of view when they go on the shows, so they will counter each other. Norm did get hot under the collar about Tracey, so don't give up on him.

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

:laughup: And I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue!

-Tea

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ok...HAND OVER THE HEROINE AND GLUE, girls! :putemup:

Yeah, Early turned it around, as he jumped in when Pozner brought up that the continuing Karr propaganda was all about Tracey. Early pointed out emphatically that Tracey is a one trick pony who has played this one too many times. They really jumped on Tracey.

So the good news is, the word is out and occassionally gets aired, in spite of the RST.

7. Tez

Tez Member

Good for Norm!

8. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Most defense lawyers have never seen a guilty suspect (even a Bundy) while most ex-prosecutors have never seen an innocent suspect. Norm is all over the ball park on these talking head shows. But ocassionally he hits one out of the park - I can't help but love the guy.

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Must be contagious!

10. Catfish

Catfish Member

JR also on a 'book tour?'

Could it be that JR is also on a 'book tour?' Several fresh paper-back copies of 'Death of Innocence' are prominently displayed in our local book store, just in time for the 10th anniversary of JBR's murder.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

That reminds me. Laurence Smith's book was supposed to hit the shelves Friday. I looked through the bookstore, and no luck. Hopefully, he'll tell me how to get a copy.

12. koldkase

hahaha I think you're on to something. I noticed four newly published copies of the *** in our grocery store. That was about a month ago. I check on them every week, as I can't imagine why anyone thought reprinting this book of fiction was a good idea. All four were still there two days ago. :yes:

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

They are probably the ones sent back to the publisher because they didn't sell!

14. Tez

Tez Member

OMG, this is too funny. We were in Wal-Mart yesterday morning (We as in my husband, me, and my 15-year-old son). Anyway, I was going to go to the book aisle to see if they had the new Ann Rule book to read, but I got sidetracked looking at something else. My husband and son went on to the book aisle and my son seen the DoLie book. He told his dad that here was a book that I should read since I follow the case. His father told him to put the book down, don't mention it to me and hopefully, but the grace of God I wouldn't see it. I guess he didn't want me frothing at the mouth all day like a rabid squirrel over the fact the book was back in the store. I never did make it to the book aisle, and my husband told me about this last night. I told him I knew they were there, I just didn't mention that to him, because I didn't want him to glaze over and ignore me for the rest of the day! LOL BTW, he says there are about 8 copies there, which is the same number I seen last week. Boy, it may make the worst rerelease of all time.....

15. koldkase

I actually looked in the back of the DOI paperback book for the addition of "new evidence" that was heralded when they released the first paperbacks years ago, complete with a Ramsey book tour to promote it. I had looked in that one at the same grocery store that now has the new release, and there was an added section at the back of the book which stated that "cord fibers" had been found in JonBenet's bed. That's when we started discussing that in our theories.

Lo and behold...IT DISAPPEARED in any later copies of the paperback I ever looked in. I still would like to know if I'm just missing that part somehow when I look...and I've looked at every paperback of that book I've seen in stores in the last couple of years, because someone asked us on the forums ABOUT that information again. I can't find it. Why would they REMOVE something they ADDED?

Remember that in the Carnes' decision, she wrote that they found "A CORD FIBER" in the bed. She also wrote that they found PAPER BAG FIBERS in JB's bed and in the body bag with her, from the BAG WITH THE ROPE IN JAR'S ROOM. But after looking at the autopsy pictures Schiller showed in his documentary aired the night of Patsy's funeral, we saw PAPER BAGS on JB's hands IN THE HOME, from pictures taken by the coroner and/or his assitant. Of course, one of our very SMART members noted that this was what we were seeing, as I couldn't figure out WHAT the brown blur was. Then we referenced this and it was true: LE put paper bags on her hands and feet, as per standard protocol for processing the body of a murder victim.

Now, what did this mean to ME? It meant that in processing and vacuuming the various areas of the crime scene, ONE CORD FIBER was attributed to having come from JB's bed: sorry, I'm not going to bet the farm on ONE CORD FIBER, which could easily have gotten transferred on clothing, in vacuuming, etc. So I no longer consider that evidence as proof that JB had the cord cut and tied on her in her bed. ONE FIBER could easily have fallen on someone's clothing ELSEWHERE and then fallen into the bed if that person went back for some reason, like getting a FAVORITE BLANKET.... It's ALL just speculation...so sorry, Carnes, YOU WERE DUPED AGAIN.

Which brings me to the paper bag fibers: self-explanatory. The paper bags on her hands and feet left the paper bag fibers in the body bag. Duh. Someone who processed the crime scene got those fibers on his/her clothing and transferred them, via vacuuming or just handling, into the bed. Not to mention, THE ROPE WAS FOUND IN A BLACK CARRY BAG, NOT a paper bag. That's what Michael Kane said on TV, that's the bag at the foot of the bed in the crime scene picture we have. So...NO PAPER BAG FIBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE ROPE. WRONG again, Carnes.

sigh

Anywho...I got started again, didn't I?

I have a real compulsion to CORRECT DISINFORMATION spread by THE RST.

Pass the crack!

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Heh, I think you might mean HEROIN, KK.

I've been trying to figure out what the hell Tracey's latest documentary in the UK is all about. According to jameson:

Does this mean Tracey and Mills are trying to blame the MEDIA for what happened in the Karr case?

Guess I'll take it public...

17. Tez

Tez Member

KK, I remember that about the cord fiber.

LOL, about the crack.

18. koldkase

Of course! It's the EVIL MEDIA'S fault!

The media ALSO murdered JonBenet...and then blamed it on the Ramseys!

They did it for a decade of something to report on, not to mention, so they could BLAME the INNOCENT RAMSEYS!

Sorry about the bad spelling. I failed spelling in ho school.

19. koldkase

Thank god. I thought I was going to have to blame Geraldo again.... :toast:

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Ya think?
    :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice