If Patsy is the killer....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Tril

Tril Member

Because I don't rule out Burke as the one responsible for JonBenet's death (if he did it, he didn't mean to, imo), I think it's possible that the two were playing doctor - which may have included a version of *the choking game - and that he inserted the paintbrush handle into her vagina, causing the injury.

I think it's possible that when the vaginal injury occurred, JonBenet may have screamed and/or tried to get up and run away. Afraid she'd tell on him, Burke may have panicked, and in a knee-jerk reaction, yanked the cord, which was already around her neck as part of the choking aspect of the game they were playing, grabbed an object (maybe the Maglite) with his free hand, struck her on the head with it, and yanked the cord again, pulling it harder.

*The Choking Game

http://www.ferndaleschools.org/SafetySecurity.htm (Nov 2005 article)

(snip)

Early on in the case a JW poster from Boulder wrote in a post that choking games were prevalent in Boulder schools around the time JonBenet died.

Although I don't disagree that it's possible, I'm not convinced that the vaginal lesions were made post-mortem as part of the staging, and that John or Patsy made them.

The opinions I've expressed in this post are only that - my opinions. They are based on my interpretation of the facts of the case.

2. Elle

Elle Member

This is why I strongly believe Patsy had a great deal to do with the writing of the ransom note and the staging, without a doubt.

When it came to the sexual abuse of JonBenét, I will admit to having trouble with this part. Like Steve Thomas, I wondered if Patsy may have abused JonBenét by punishing her with over cleansing her in the tub because of her repetitive soiling of the bed, but this certainly doesn't explain the Korean paint brush shaft being used internally. Like KK, this part really troubles me greatly.

I have stated many times before I never saw John Ramsey in this role of sexually abusing JonBenét; not when he was already known to have other girlfriends. No way could he achieve the same satisfaction from his six year old daughter surely?

Had he been a pedophile, then he would have had no reason to have cheated on Lucinda as he did having Jodi Roberts as a girlfriend on the side, would he?

I'm with Steve Thomas. I consider this to be a peculiar answer too. I believe he went with her for two years. It suited him to say what he said above, as if he was the victim. However, I do have trouble putting John Ramsey into the pedophile slot.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this url Tril. I don't remember reading too much about this before. Burke Ramsey was a few weeks off being ten years old at the time of JonBenét's death.

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

In this case, I think JonBenet had her vagina violated without being sexually abused as sexual abuse is typically understood.

I also think the staging thought to be by the perp for the police was in fact staging by the perp for the perp's idea of who the police were.

5. Elle

Elle Member

It is such a delicate subject Paradox, and I wish we could all get this part straightened out. It was such a drastic type of staging, and not one we hear about on a regular basis. The very thought of this action being performed on a little girl who was already dead is sickening, and yet at the same time I feel Patsy Ramsey was banking on her escape being "the public thinking along the lines of parents couldn't do this to their daughter."

FBI Agent Walker on a TV interview said " parents could do this to their children." He had seen it and more. I believe him.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle_1,
    Absolutely positively. Patsy knew what she was doing...the staging went off exactly as she hoped. IMO of course.

7. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I think Koby/Arndt/Hunter (the Strange Boulder Theosophical Society) saved Patsy, not her "expert" staging.

The real cops were on to her. The Keystone/Buddha/Nirvana cops were not.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

This is most edifying.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I agree, Paradox.

But Miss Patsy had spent her life manipulating men like these weak-kneed clowns. A few bats of the eye, a well-timed smile...she had them wrapped around her little sharpie.

10. Tez

Tez Member

To quote my old friend Tylin, BWHAAA! "Wrapped around her little sharpie!" OMG, that was funny KK! Everyone but Steve Thomas and Detective Haney......

11. Elle

Elle Member

Patsy's staging was anything but perfect, Paradox, according to Delmar England and his analysis of the garrote.

http://www.acandyrose.com/05262001delmaranalysis2.htm

Why didn't anyone in Law Enforcement pay attention to this important information?

In the years to come, someone may ask this question. I hope it won't be another 30 years like the Martha Moxley case. I'm hoping something will turn up long before this (?).

12. koldkase

Sadly, Elle, crime never sleeps. Why would LE work on or bring a case they can't win? It would cost a fortune and take years to try this case, no matter whom the defendant. Not to mention, the one person who is linked directly to the evidence is dead. Patsy Ramsey always was and always will be reasonable doubt for any defendant. Even another Ramsey, if it came to that.

13. Elle

Elle Member

John Ramsey is still here KK. I hope he will be charged for being a participant in this crime. Involved in the staging (?). His weird behaviour leaving the contamination group of friends and floating around the basement doing what?
    Moving JonBenét's body to the windowless room - what? He's in it KK right up to his neck. It's a question of finding just how deeply he was involved.

He thinks he's got off with it, but I can't help but feel someone will stumble over a crucial piece of evidence, and one day he will be charged. Of that I'm certain.

14. koldkase

Gosh, Elle, from your lips to god's ear....

15. Tez

Tez Member

The only problem with John being charged as an accomplice, is the statute of limitations has run out. Seven years is the maximum number of years that someone can be charged as an accomplice. I hope I worded that right. They could try to charge him with murder of one degree or another because the statute of limitations never runs out on murder. But, he'd walk, because Patsy would be his reasonable doubt ticket right out of being convicted.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Then I'll have to be satisfied that Karma just may well take care of things (?).
    He's very well known now, and there are enough people out there who think he did have something to do with it. I'll settle for that,Tez and KK.

17. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, I don't believe that any Ramsey will ever be charged with anything related to JonBenet's death. It's just impossible at this point, barring something like a miracle where Pam comes forward and gives evidence up or tells everything she knows. Even with that, she wasn't a witness, was she? Unless Patsy confessed to her, her testimony would still be hearsay, and the defense attorneys would discredit her in a heartbeat.

John will never be charged with murder.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

IF Patsy didn't do it, then she was one helluva a mother.............

:idea:

19. sboyd

sboyd Member

Didn't I read somewhere that the Grand Jury "did not believe a parent could do this". I am pretty sure I did, either in Steve Thomas' book or Schiller's.

20. heymom

heymom Member

If Patsy didn't do it, then she was protecting the person who did it, and that doesn't make her a good mother. Maybe hell in a mother.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice