John Mark Karr Arrested

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Greenleaf, Jul 7, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

OMG...you and me both. I totally agree... but, I would stick a telephone pole up his butt first.

2. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaaaaa That works for me too AMES!

3. AMES

AMES Member

LOL....as much as a sicko pervert that he is though....he may would actually enjoy that.

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Unbelievable!

When the definitive book is finally written about this case, the John Mark Karr incident will, no doubt, be the weirdest segment in the annals of criminal history for this century. If there were no other evidence against the Rams, the JMK scenario alone would have all the red-flag- implications- of- Ram- guilt.
    It is so convoluted, and so blatantly stupid, that one is left to wonder if anyone associated with it has an IQ above 70. The most brilliant novelist could not think up such a crazy tale, and, if he did, no serious publisher would print it.
    There’s the loony Professor, the demented Detective, the accommodating D.A., and the egomaniac male Perp, in cahoots, for the purpose of easing the conscience of the dying female Co-Perp, so she could enter the “after world†with the knowledge that the public would exonerate her, while focusing attention on a pseudo- child- killer-want-a-be- of- unknown -etiology.
    The fact that this creepy alien entity (with crocodile tears) JMK, makes public appearances at the victim’s gravesite, and does not ruffle the feathers of the players involved, is more than a strong indication of the abnormal, self-serving comarada that exists betwixt the whole idiotic group of guilty weirdo’s. I’m so sick of them all.
    GL

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

maybe

When PR gets to the place where she will have to explain her actions she will just say JMK did it. I don't think that will go over well. :chicken:

6. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The "Pasty-Patsy."

Hi, Texan.Of course, Patsy cannot hide the truth from the “Ethereal Powers That Be.†But, never mind. Consider this:

Besides comforting Patsy, It was the Ramsey name that the RST was most concerned about.
    I did not make that point clear, in my previous post. J.R. would use his clout and money to shift blame away from him and Patsy, via the “pasty-patsy,†from Ram central casting, JMK.
    Surely, JR (and the others) KNEW how incredibly far-fetched this idea was, but it was all they had. There would always be some ill-informed citizens, who, under no circumstances, could conceive of Ram guilt, and this was the only audience (IMHO) that swallowed this trashy, convoluted spin on an otherwise straightforward murder case.

JMK muddied the waters, and all guilty parties were delighted. How telling it was that he visited the cemetery, with a photographer by his side, and with crocodile tears, falling down his silly, girly face.
    GL

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well said, Greenleaf. It is sickening. And you're right that the Ramsey fantasy is that they will somehow "clear their names", though "finding the killer" has become such a low priority for them, they hardly remember it.

Is there ANY parent who wouldn't be having a fit on camera at the ineptness of Lacy's handling of the Karr fiasco? Not John. He PRAISED her! Think about the arrest of Karr and the IMPACT that would have on ANY CASE against "the real intruder": not only would the DA have to overcome the burden of proving Patsy DIDN'T write the note, the DA would also have to face a defense attorney POUNDING on the fact that Karr has been around X years CONFESSING to the crime, a man SO CREDIBLE AS THE KILLER, that Lacy ARRESTED HIM and FLEW HIM AROUND THE WORLD to look closer. Yet ANOTHER blow to any case being made against ANYONE. But that doesn't bother John Ramsey. Nope. No problem. Lacy is in his pocket and he knows it. He wouldn't criticize her if she petitioned the President to pardon JonBenet's killer--whomever that might be. The more she mucks it up, the happier the Ramseys are, IMO.

I think this is YET ANOTHER example of how the Ramseys just LOVE those in Boulder who have worked SOOOOOOOOO HARD to help them get away with murder. No way they'd be sitting passively on their butts praising such incompetence A DECADE after the murder of their little girl if they REALLY wanted the perp caught. That's been their "tell" from the start, hasn't it? They give a little lip service to wanting the "intruder" caught, but to "aid" in that effort, they have OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE by REFUSING TO COOPERATE WITH LE, MANIPULATING THE INVESTIGATION, WITHHOLDING IMPORTANT EVIDENCE IN THE CASE, AND PAYING A TEAM OF LAWYERS AND INVESTIGATORS TO WORK DILIGENTLY to make sure that it is NEVER solved.

And Karr? He's busy reassuring PARENTS in the neighborhood where he lives that THEY HAVE NO WORRIES for the safety of their children on his account! He actually said (approx.) "I have been coming to this property for many years and they weren't worried about me then, and they don't need to worry about me now." HA! Yeah, sure they don't. Unless they have a little girl you believe is "enticing you" for your sick fantasies. And god help the little girl of that mental case Karr is now living with. Once that freak turns 25, the little girl will be entering Karr's prime target range, won't she? I hope SOMEBODY is paying attention!

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Jmk

Wants his cake and eat it too - they don't need to worry in my neighborhood but I was with JonBenet when she died. The fruitcake can't have it both ways.

9. AMES

AMES Member

You know that JR probaby jumped up and kicked his heels when JMK "confessed" to killing JB. He probably didn't know WHAT to think, though...considering JMK did NOT kill JB, and John knows who did. He was probably pretty stunned at first, and then went on to play on JMK sick fantasy. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to keep his butt out of jail. He probably said.."Wooooo hooooooo....I am home free".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice