John Mark Karr on Greta- NOW

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Jun 4, 2007.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ah, thank you, Bob. Now you know I can't stop myself.... :banghead:

3. BobC

He's getting married. Good God. He says he never touched a child inappropriately--apparently if you don't count strangling and bashing JBR's head in.

4. koldkase

Hm. Well, I guess if your mother tried to set you on fire, a little molestation, head-bashing, and strangulation isn't inappropriate at all....

5. BobC

Warning: the interview is incredibly irritating. Karr is a straight up attention whore. He makes Krebs seem credible.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, I definitely wanted to reach through the TV set and pinch his head off. What a smirky psychotic creep he is. :mad:

7. BobC

Yeah--his elevator doesn't go to the top floor. Karr didn't even seem to know what point he was trying to make by doing this interview. He vacillated between kind of confessing to the murder to playing the victim so much I was getting vertigo.

8. tylin

tylin Banned

My gawd that was one of the most vulgar things I've seen on tv in years.
    He is pleckkkkk just flippin weird. I needed a shower after watching the creep.
    :dervish: :yuck: :sick:
    Practicing psychologist-world wide- should watch the tape of his interview. I think they'd have trouble analyzing him.

9. heymom

heymom Member

The finale last night was

a big anti-climax. Karr said nothing astounding, just that same old, same old. He said he would give himself a second-degree murder charge. He still believes he did it! That's obvious. I think he's been warned not to keep saying that he did it in public.

It's also obvious that he's delusional. His eyes are just way too bright and sparkly - they have that strange quality that just screams, "I'M NUTS!" If he's medicated, hey, Doc, it ain't workin'!

But this was not a Big Scoop for Greta. Yawn.

10. koldkase

I came away from last night's disgraceful journalism HO segment with the clear impressions Karr is HAWKING A BOOK!

THAT'S why he keeps the LIESLIESLIES and MORE LIES going. He doesn't BELIEVE he did a damned thing. He knows he wasn't there anymore than WE were. But he can't get a job, he's known for being the FREAK SHOW of RAMSEY PROPORTIONS last year, even upstaging Patsy's own GRAND EXIT.

Now that he's not getting any attention, he managed to talk some LOSER agent into getting him a gig with GRETA! All so he could MAKE A FEW BUCKS off of his infamy, plus as BobC said, ALL THAT ATTENTIONATTENTIONATTENTION!!

I wish they'd just go ahead and lock him up for life! Let him confess! Give him murder two and let him rot in prison for life. He'd be ECSTATIC as the NEW PROM QUEEN on the block, we wouldn't have to be INSULTED with this IRRESPONSIBLE ALLEGED JOURNALISM CRAP anymore, plus Tracey would have yet another opportunity to stage FOUR MORE CROCS, all about how HE CAUGHT JONBENET'S KILLER!! The RST could die happy, Patsy would be smiling in Hell, John could marry Beth and they'd all live in blissful ignorance and injustice, just like they like it.

And we could just throw up our hands at how pathetic our justice system and our media have become and move on. After all, PARIS NEEDS US NOW....

Ha. What a farce. I find myself thanking Paris Hilton for putting the TRUTH about our BROKEN JUSTICE SYSTEM out there for EVERYONE to see. If they don't let EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN A CALIFORNIA JAIL GO HOME UNDER HOUSE ARREST FOR "UNSPECIFIED MEDICAL REASONS" NOW, THEN ALL THAT'S LEFT IS CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE. Or not so civil. Riots to come.

11. BobC

When I watch that guy on TV I pick up a strong sense of neediness from him--like he has to be the pitied center of attention.

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

The lights are on, but nobody's home!

13. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

With his face back on TV,

and on Greta's program I guess he thought it lend some legitimacy to his scheme. BTW what is he scheme? Does anyone know? Someone here mentioned that maybe he is soon to be hawking a book. That could be. He sure can't get work anywhere else. Who the he11 would hire him! Aside from his penchant for little girls he is simply just to creepy. Or maybe he needs that money for his sex change operation. With a new gender reassignment, newly shaped body, hair and make up he could be "Johnna Mary Carr". And then he could apply for credentials in small towns all over the map. Watch out world....here he/she comes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice