John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Wish it was me! :) I'm just adding my name to both Punisher's and Barbara's letters, not sent yet, because they are both excellent YY.

For CBS and Erin Moriarity - Barbara
    48 Hours Lies - Punisher

2. Amber

Amber Member

As far as I know, and I learned Thai for six months, they say underwear here. As a brit, I sometime say 'knickers' but for some reason I've never liked the word...I think it's because at school in the playground the boys would taunt girls by saying 'show us yer knickers'....

3. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

It was a joke, KK. The question was, "WHO is in bed with someone at CBS to keep these lies going".
    So the logical answer (in my twisted mind at least) was Julie Chen, the CBS news anchor, who happens to be married to Les Moonves, president and CEO of CBS Television (so I assume she is in bed with him). Chen is on the CBS Morning Show and was the one doing the JMK updates from California, where she lives and does her live morning news feed from.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Tracey was one of those boys.

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

John said that Patsy never said anything negative about anyone.

I think we can come up with some transcripts or quotes from DOI which will show some very negative things coming from her mouth and pen.

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

She didn't have to - she just climbed behind the wheel of the family bus and ran them over.

7. Amber

Amber Member

:yuck: :yuck: That makes my skin crawl;)

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

For the information of Jameson, who has carried data from this forum over to her own about the 48 Hours Mystery show (data which she usually complains is biased and divorced from all fact), there is a reason why Fleet White's name does not appear in the initial list from that first big frame grab I posted. The reason is that a subsequent frame grab, of lesser quality but still readable in the original video I have on the Tivo, shows that on another page of the CBI report, Fleet's name appears as having had DNA analyzed. For the record, 48 Hours Mystery showed the report confirming that these are more people the CBI examined for DNA and excluded:

Bloodstain standard from Joe Barnhill Sr.
    Bloodstain standard from Jay Elowsky
    Bloodstain standard from Barbara Fernie
    Bloodstain standard from Glen Stine
    Bloodstain standard from Fleet White
    Bloodstain standard from Joe Barnhill Jr.

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hang on, Why Nut. Are you saying jams is DISPUTING that this is in fact White's name, or that this is in fact the original document shown on the croc?

If so...does this mean jams really DOESN'T have a copy of the original document?

Because that would narrow the "Who gave this report to Erin Moriarity" question down to Tracey and/or Smit. And since Tracey stated in an interview earlier this year that he in fact had been OFFICIALLY signed over "new documents" about the case...my bet is on the very man who is on the show blowing his horn endlessly about how he trapped...THE WRONG INTRUDER!!

hahaha Some people....

10. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! Those rotten boys! I hate the word "knickers" too, Amber.It was never used in our school, which was a Catholic school. Is it any wonder I ended up as a rebel and escaped. Not even "underwear" was mentioned about the "unmentionables." :)

In our family, "underwear" was the term used for sisters and brothers. Makes sense to me. Returning to Scotland, my oldest sister was taken aback when she heard me talking about pants (trousers) another word I hate. :-( She told me she still called them "slacks" that men's trousers were pants because of the zipper in front. She couldn't believe I wore pants with a zipper in the front. She was a bit older than me, but she would never wear them
    like that. :)

Different generation. She would never have survived living here in Canada with all the different terms. Never even visited me in all the years I've been here. :-(

11. koldkase

:floor:

Here's my title entry...do we get royalties if they use it?

Squeezing in Windows with Legend Lou "Gollum Stole My Pate!" Smit

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Another Slam Dunk that I thoroughly enjoy for many, many reasons.

13. koldkase

Hey, anyone notice the "bloodstains from white blanket," "bloodstains from nightgown"?

So that must be where the so-called DNA-X came from, ya' think?

14. Why_Nut

Jameson had started a thread carrying over the list I had posted here earlier based on the initial screen grab, and her posters Sunshine and Ashley both asked why Fleet's name was not on that list. So, trying to be helpful, I am giving her answers to the questions that she really ought to have been able to answer right away, something more than an unhelpful "and I know a few others."

That "and I know a few others" does betray, though, that Jameson is not in possession of her own copy of the CBI pages, which is interesting. She should have been able, years ago, to cut right off at the knees any speculation on her forum of Fleet's DNA not having been taken, or for that matter the DNA of the Barnhill men. I think this lends credence to the theory that she only has what Smit has given her, and giving her evidence of DNA analysis of a whole bunch of people other than the Ramseys does not serve his agenda of keeping the suspect field as wide open as possible rather than narrowing it.

15. koldkase

Hey! Don't go getting cocky over this! Just because it's in the OFFICIAL REPORT doesn't mean they actually DID the tests! Or didn't SCREW them up! Or aren't just LYING about it to protect the Boulder Child Sex Ring which includes everyone old enough to be walking by 1970!

16. koldkase

Yeah, you'd think the Ramseys and Smit and all those shills who never stop WHINING about how awful the Ramseys were treated by LE and the press and all us BORG would see how HYPOCRITICAL this is of those who KNEW and KNOW the answers to DNA test questions being asked FOR YEARS but refused to give out that info.

But not the swampsters. Nope, not the RST. They are too desperate to find suspects/intruders/anyone to blame this murder on, to clear their precious Ramseys. They don't care WHO gets falsely accused of child molestation and murder, as long as it serves their gods, the Ramseys.

17. koldkase

Oh, sorry, BlueS, I really am looking for some link, because I am still limply holding on to the dream that they really aren't that STUPID at CBS, but maybe just CORRUPT?

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I think the documents that WN has been nice enough to share should be on it's own thread/sticky with the actual names of those who gave their DNA, where EVERYONE can see it!

Of course, that won't stop the RST from stating that the Whites, et al, need to be DOUBLE checked, but at least they can't claim it was NEVER checked

JMHO

19. Why_Nut

As I observed, the quality of the screen grab is not as good as what can be seen in the original video on a TV screen, but here is another page of the CBI DNA results sheet:

[​IMG]

20. koldkase

Does that say "Offense: #### - Homicide - Willful Kill-Family"?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice