John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes it does, KK.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Fantastic Why_Nut. Common sense told *us* that Fleet White's DNA would have been tested at an early stage, but it's nice to have some documented proof for those who liked to suggest otherwise.

One question I have is - if jameson was aware that the Joe Barnhills - Jr and Sr were eliminated (as we can see from the above report) - why has she been coy about confirming that Fleet White was also eliminated?

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=617&forum=DCForumID37

(she never reported back on that thread).

Oh wait - I remember. She claims that the police took a lot of DNA samples, but then didn't actually test them because they were only interested in the parents....

ETA - the fact that the names are on the CBI lab report suggests to me that these people were definitely tested.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

If Jameson actually reported on all the tested DNA, there would be nobody left to talk about on her forum. Eliminating Fleet and Priscilla alone would have driven off more than half her members.

4. Cherokee

Thanks, Why_Nut, for all you do, and especially for this screen grab.

I modified it a little with my photo program ... changed the lighting and made the image a little sharper so maybe it's easier to read for some people. Fleet White's name is definitely on the list, second from the end. Notice the "Date Completed" is January 15, 1997. The blood samples were collected and analyzed within 21 days of JonBenet's death.

Attached Files:

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well - it is what we have been saying.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahahaha I know! Now it's OFFICIAL!!

7. koldkase

Common sense? Elimination of NON_RAMSEY SUSPECTS? At the swamp?

Are you mad? I never thought I'd ever type these words...but I think you need to lay off the crack!

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

The funny part is when they write "if the DNA is not part of the crime then Fleet White is a good suspect". Not one of the idiots realizes that same logic applies to their beloved Ramseys. :floor:

9. koldkase

Well, the swampsters have always been able to ping and pong between what applies to the HOLY RAMSEYS and what applies to OTHERS.

I have a theory this might be responsible for their lack of simple mental computations. Closed head injury caused by whiplash.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Homeland Security

The Homeland Security clowns cracked me up! Frick and Frack; Abbott and Costello; Laurel and Hardy--they have nothing on these two "James Bond" sleuths. They actually sat (on a bench?) outside the school where Karr taught, peering into the classroom, to catch him hugging a child!

Er...Homeland Security Clowns...there's a guy named Osama Bin Laden out there who still wants to kill us all. And you're having picnics in Thailand!

11. koldkase

Yeah, well, if this bozo is the rule rather than the exception, Osama can rest easy. Unless he confesses to murdering JonBenet. Then they'd be all over him!

12. Barbara

Ain't that the truth KK! Tragic, but true

Osama is probably living in Boulder and not even bothering to use an alias!

It's like a freakinn' SANCTUARY!

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Yikes!

I hope Osama doesn't read here. He'll know exactly where to go to be forever safe--to the Kingdom of Hair Curtains and Ratboys--Boulder, CO.

:eek:

14. koldkase

Hm. You've got a point. Maybe that's where they should have been looking all along: the mountains around Boulder, instead of Afghanistan....

15. koldkase

Yeah, the killer's rich...just their type. He's probably being wined and dined as "an honored man" as we speak....

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

17. Barbara

When I clicked on your link, my Windows Media came up and played the 48 hours show.

If that's what was supposed to happen, then it worked. I have no idea what you mean by "hosting", but the link played the show.

Does that help?

18. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Excellent. That is exactly what I had hoped would happen. I can put up the program in six pieces for those who missed it or want to have it available for reference.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

20. Cherokee

Thanks, Why_Nut. It played like a champ. At least the first 20 secs did. I wasn't sure I could stomach the rest of it, so I turned it off. I'll probably have to down a dozen tranqs, some blood pressure meds, a bottle of Maalox, and anything else I can find lying around here in the Guttah before I can make myself watch it. It's bad enough just reading parts of Rat's transcript of the event. I want to put my fist through the screen and knock Bucky's teeth out, then re-arrange John's new eyelids.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice