John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

These links will get posted in the appropriate video thread, but as the heads-up to you all, here are the six parts of the "Erin Moriarty/Erin Tracey/Mrs. Erin Tracey/Mrs. Michael Tracey/Mrs. Erin Moriarty-Tracey/I :beats: My Man Mike" love fest on 48 Hours.

Edit: The window of availability is closed. Perhaps other channels will open up, for example the option of viewing a rerun is still in play.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2006
  2. Amber

Amber Member

Thanks Why Nut for all the time and effort you put in;)

3. Amber

Amber Member

From the video:

But JMK wasn't prompted at all was he Mikey?

From the emails - Tracey:

4. heymom

heymom Member

You need to send these to Erin Whoriarty. Maybe she can realize how she's been played like a cheap violin.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Why don't we just all head for Tracey's university and throw something at him. Anything? :dogpee::book: :whipit: Tracey is in the middle hiding behind his book.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Not EVERY buck-toothed icon in cartoonland .......

How could you forget about Rocky Squirrel?

Attached Files:

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Tea. I remember that Margoo breakdown, but I guess it's all the "??" that I found confusing. I couldn't figure out what was hers and what was in the report, and so didn't register it as the last word on this. Plus the DNA stuff has never been my strong suit. Others have it covered so well.

But now we know...thanks ONCE AGAIN to our resident video capture EXPERT, Why Nut.

8. koldkase

ARRRRRRRRRRGH!! NOT ROCKY!!

And maybe the Chipmunks were American, but their song was certainly imported: willa willa bonga bonga ay mate wanna wanna bing bang! Why, Zott could have written it herself!

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks, WhyNut, for the screen captures...

...and for the hosting of 48 Hours at mediamax.com.

Technology sure has come a long way since we first started discussing this case ten years ago. Back then, we had to depend on typed transcripts from Panico, Puma, and other dedicated sleuths.

I think John Ramsey did more damage to himself and to his reputation in this latest 48 Hours gig than he realizes.

The paracord thing is HUGE.

How much cash has passed under the table to CBS, Smit, DeMuth, Tracey,et al, during the last decade?

Lots more than $118,000, I am sure.

10. koldkase

Lurker, I guess the price of a murdered child is rather precious. Not that many get bought and sold for a decade.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Screen Captures

Did anyone get a capture of Tracey's email list as he scrolled down it?

I saw Tom Bennetts name there. I think there are more we would recognize.

This (the tracking and arrest of John Mark Karr) was a terrific sting project with many conspirators. The taxpayers were handed the bill. It really should be investigated.

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

DeMuth

What was that when DeMuth says "We thought the Ramseys..."--then he catches himself and says--: "ONE of the Ramseys...did it."

The ONE Ramsey who has died, or the other Ramsey who was on 48 Hours?

Also, John Ramsey tips us off as to who the next suspect will be: The Pope!!!

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Wombat's Post:

Wombat said it better than I:

Also, we must remember that the Karr thing wasn't a real investigation, it was a four-year project by Michael Tracey et al, which was SUPPOSED to culminate in plea bargain by Karr at the end of 2006, just in time for the 10th anniversary of the poor child's death. If we look carefully, we can see that Lin and Tracey had set up certain media appearances (CNN, 48 Hours) that were supposed to be coordinated with Tracey's latest Docucrock, to be shown on CourtTV (for instance) right around the time Karr pleaded out.

This was a cold and calculated project, almost like making a movie or creating a politician. They wrote a plot and found characters to play the roles (Karr, Miss Lacy). I am absolutely certain that 48 Hours consultant Michael Tracey had a big payday coming here, that JR got paid as part of his efforts, and that JR's well-known counsel was behind the curtain the entire time.

The case was supposed to be closed now, but it's not, so they have to think of something else to do. The idea that Karr is still being investigated as part of a small Alabama faction or something is laughable; that will go away soon and Tracey will come up with something else for the next cycle. That won't be for a while; some other event has to occur, like John gets elected dogcatcher or something.

Whatever happens, he is planning on making money off this dead child forever.

From this thread:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8047

14. koldkase

Well, since DeMuth knew about the paracord when he wrote the report...

And since that was way back in 1997...

And since nobody is even pretending to put together the ACTUAL EVIDENCE anymore...as the ridiculous "case" against Karr proves...

And since DeMuth has now proven that he doesn't read his own reports, or else he has sniffed too much boot polish...

And since no one in LE or Colorado government or the press bothers anymore to care that the evidence being handed out to the RST alone, to spin to the public to convince us that it was an "intruder," accidently reveals to the public who is watching CAREFULLY that it all still leads to the ORIGINAL PRIME SUSPECTS...

I'd say that there is nothing that is HUGE anymore in this case because it's a lame duck. Until those who know the full truth and have some kind of incentive to tell it break their silence on national TV, this case is buried forever. Because of lawyers like Wood and Lacy, I don't think that anyone is going to put themselves on the line, and I don't blame them. What good would it do? We now know who Mary Lacy truly is, and with Patsy dead, nobody can ever be prosecuted because Patsy Ramsey is reasonable doubt in a package with a bow.

We now know that nobody is ever going to do anything about this injustice. On the contrary, they're sitting back and watching it all repeat with the murder of Jason Midyette and his rich family.

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Persona-wise, I'd have to say Tracey is more like Bullwinkle than Rocky, who I liken to us-

Bullwinkle/Tracey: Hey! Watch me pull another suspect out of my hat!
    Rocky/FFJ: Again?!!
    Bullwinkle/Tracey: This time for sure! Presto!

-Tea

16. Elle

Elle Member

You and Why_Nut have been posting for ten years, Lurker? That's quite a record. Congratulations to both of you. I'm sure there are many other posters who can join you here. I can claim five and a half with Thor and Little.
    Those years just keep on rolling by, don't they?

I remember from time-to-time reading valuable information on CN2000 which was posted by Why_Nut, and I knew he was a VIP way back then, so I am really chuffed to be posting on the same forum with him, and watching his videos. Yes, he's very good at what he does.

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Well, ALMOST ten years.

Many of us started out on the forum of the Boulder Daily Camera, right after New Year's Day of 1997. Many of us were new to the internet and had much to learn. I didn't even know enough not to list my home email address. Then I learned about hotmail, etc.

I do believe WhyNut was there. Maybe he can confirm.

5 and 1/2 years makes you a veteran, too, Elle.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Lurker. I started off on A & E history and biographies when I first got on the net ten years ago.When I joined CN2000 in 2001, our e-mail addresses were in our profiles, but after a short spell, for security, these were deleted. Changed days, Lurker. :-( We have to be careful now.

I still have to watch Why_Nut's 48 hrs. So you, think John Ramsey has incriminated himself? I'm pleased to hear this, Lurker.

It was very disappointing for Steve Thomas to find outTrip DeMuth didn't have the cord tested that he had given him. He should never have trusted him with it. I must watch it tomorrow.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you WhY_Nut for having the patience to do this.

20. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I have a few rare posts saved from the Boulder News Forum, but was not a writer for them at that time. In that early span, I was just reading various places, mostly relying on Mrs. Brady and Halle8 for my info, with Ken Polzin's site as another bookmark. I still have a photo that was posted on Halle8, showing how prominent the black duct tape was on McGuckin's shelves compared to the other colors. The black tape was not something hidden and hard to shop for, as the picture showed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice