John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hah....just another way for Tracey to fish for publishers....prob is, people have the gall to question three time suspect loser Tracey...like demanding evidence instead of bar room boastings.

Karr ought to sue the heck out of everyone involved in the case.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Bingo.

Last night on Headline News, they were running a short segment on this show. They said that the agency still looking into Karr "WOULD NOT SAY WHAT THEY WERE INVESTIGATING HIM FOR."

Hello? Another Ramsey DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN?

If this guy on TV doesn't say "We're still looking into Karr for the JonBenet murder," then the RST has AGAIN simply edited a quote from the guy and SPUN IT to look like he's STILL a suspect in the murder.

HOW RAMSEY OF THEM.

Because Lacy has already GIVEN HIM A PASS on the Ramsey murder. How on earth is she NOW going to prosecute him? His defense attorneys would tear her up with HER OWN PUBLIC QUOTE. ON CAMERA.

4. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

They don't have a hook, they just want people to think they do.

5. heymom

heymom Member

48 Hours Mystery?? The real mystery is...

What the he11 is wrong with the people in Boulder County, that they can let this happen not once, but twice? First JonBenet, now Jason Midyette. The mystery is what kind of people live in Boulder? Are they zombies? Are they brain-dead? Are they completely amoral? Do they need a sharp kick in the shins to help them understand what has happened to their DA's office?

Mystery? JonBenet's death is no mystery. It's a murder, and the murderer has gotten away with it for almost 10 years. Merry frickin' Christmas, Boulder.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Nice, clean-cut? What???

John Mark Karr looked like a shim, a freak, a burgeoning trans-sexual. What the heck does John Ramsey mean, "Nice, clean-cut looking young man?" What has he been smoking??? Makes me ill. :banghead: :banghead:

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I'm stunned. Shocked. Don't know what to say.

The producer of this show emailed me and told me to watch. Said I would, "Find it interesting."

I think he is trying to torture me.

Have I said I am stunned?? :scream: :scream: :scream:

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Here we go.

My god, from the opening seconds, this becomes obviously an ego-driven love letter to Tracey and DeMuth.

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

Does Michael Tracey have more than two teeth in his mouth?

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

Jeezus they're all here, help me lord. Smit, DeMuth, Bucky, Lizard Tongue and Skeletor. Who else is lurking out there? And can someone tell me if Bucky has more than those two fugly teeth in his mouth? I am going to have a stroke.

11. wombat

wombat Member

A few minutes into it Erin said that Michael Tracey has been a consultant to 48 Hours for 8 years, sharing information with them.

WHHAAAAATTTT!!?????

Back later.

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

I missed that Wombat. Well no wonder this is a Ramsey/Bucky lovefest.

13. sue

sue Member

I watched it.
    I am sick after watching it.
    They brought up all sorts of old things that they know are not evidence of strangers and brought them up as if they are brand new, never investigated.

- the DNA under her nails where she 'fought' her captor

- the 'mysterious, fresh footprints found near her body'

- the 'mysterious rope that doesn't belong to anyone in the family'

The whole telecast seemed to be trying to 'paint' John Karr as the person responsible for JB's death, even though he could not have been there - 'he may have been part of a conspiracy'.

SICK! SICK! SICK!

14. heymom

heymom Member

Mr. Mom and I watched it together and he was astounded. "How can they be talking about all of this again?" and he kept saying, "Irrelevant!" when the stuff about Karr fantasizing about little girls in Thailand was brought up.

The part that floored both of us was the little bit of Tracey's crockumentary they showed, where he asked John if they had anything to do with JonBenet's death. John just sort of went pale and fell into stammering!!! It was the most damning segment of them I have ever seen. For that few minutes, the mask slipped. I want to see that clip again.

Smit makes me ill. De Muth makes me ill. Tracey gives me convulsions.

HAIR CURTAINS SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES!

15. Carol

Carol Member

Michael Tracey is a "crusader"? What a one-sided piece of nonsense. No mention that the infamous DNA found on JonBenet was degraded.

16. Amber

Amber Member

Truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may destroy it, but it is still there. Winston Churchill

17. wombat

wombat Member

They put it in in the first quarter, where nobody would notice it. I'm telling you, I am agast at this, what, work of art? It's like they had planned on a "Patsy didn't do it" extravaganza around the end of this year, and CBS (CBS!!) was in on the Karr fiasco while it was going on, planning to do a show about it.

Is this like Stephen King's "The Stand", - we're all dead and this is Hell?

John's comments were mostly innocuous, if you don't count the "we didn't do it" part.

Trip DeMuth is an ambitious awyer with a publicist, that's the only explanation for him.

And Lou Smit - dragged out for the comic effect? What was that?

Michael Tracey should go to AA. That's all I'm saying about him.

18. wombat

wombat Member

Oh, are we doing this on two threads? Cherokee, please merge!!!

(I just posted some comments on Tricia's thread.)

19. philmein

philmein Member

Did anyone of you fine folks capture it and are planning on putting it up on a file sharing website, torrent, newsgroup, etc...?

20. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Okay. Don't flame me for saying this but I did find it interesting how Karr was able to be tracked down. With that said, I found the program to be your typical sweeps month type of show.

-Tea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice