John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

No, of course not, nor was there any mention of Lacy's comment in Aug '06 about the DNA possibly being an artifact.

-Tea

2. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I'm glad that's over.

Some day I'll figure out how to make money of JonBenet's death, I could use the extra dough.

3. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Was that the same blacked out CBI report that Jayelles sleuthed on?

4. Elle

Elle Member

I just got back and have been reading all the posts. I can just imagine your wrath, Thor, as you watched this. Like you, I think Tracey has two fugly teeth which gives him the rat like appearance. It's so easy to visualize him holding a piece of cheese with two sharp claws and munching on it, isn't it?

5. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Yellow Journalism

The “program:†MY REVIEW

It was yellow journalism, at its worse! I can see where the general public, uninformed as to the real evidence, would come away with sympathy for the Rams. The entire program was orchestrated to elicit that reaction.

From Tracy’s rambling, convoluted rendition to DeMuth's (sp?) or de-too-much…LOL…glorious self-congratulatory mode, it was way too much concentrated crap to absorb, and the commercials were the only sane segments of the program.

One question. Where was Woody? I think they have him on the back burner, awaiting his next grand entrance into the spotlight, on national TV, with his announcement of lawsuits against us poor trailer forum folks.

Yes, I can understand why Pam and Jams were not invited.

It wouldn’t have been near as "convincing" (LOL) without wheeling out old Lou. John’s tongue therapy must be working, as he didn’t slobber once.
    I suppose having John pose as “Captain of his ship†is some kind of sublingual message for us peons.

I was so very grateful that they didn’t have old Lou shimmering down that awful basement window, or telling us again about his extraordinary discovery of the stun gun "evidence." However they did manage to give us a glimpse of the thousands of cases he, and he alone, solved.

In conclusion, I hereby nominate the Producers of the Ram program to be inducted into the “Ram Crime Hall Of Shme.â€

:leaf:

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

It appears to be, Cranberry.

-Tea

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Article in The New York Post

JONBENET NUT STILL 'SUSPECT'
    By TODD VENEZIA
    PrintEmailStory Bottom

November 25, 2006 -- Creepy kid-lover John Mark Karr may have been set free as a bird after DNA failed to link him to the killing of JonBenet Ramsey - but a new report says authorities still think he may have had some role in the 6-year-old beauty queen's horrific death.

The federal government is investigating Karr for a link to JonBenet, and fears that he may have been part of some larger conspiracy to kill her, a prober told the CBS news show "48 Hours Mystery" in an episode airing tonight at 10 p.m.

CBS reporter Erin Moriarty says the feds are still suspicious about Karr because of the way he talked about the killing and his love of little girls in e-mail letters to a University of Colorado journalism professor named Michael Tracey.

"He is still being investigated for two reasons," Moriarty said. "Because much of what he put on e-mail and said to Michael Tracey has panned out, and there could be children who could be harmed by John Mark Karr."

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

Rat faced Bastid. Sabrina's avator is actually just perfection to show the world what that creep looks like. Yes, Elle, I have nothing but wrath to feel after this. Look, this has been so one-sided for so long it's not funny. And John Mark Karr has surely used up his 15 minutes of fame. He didn't kill JonBenet any more than my left butt cheek did. Move on and focus on the real suspects here. I am sick of the whole thing. And boot Mary Lacey out of office.

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Why_Nut, how did you stand it? I couldn't.

When is it going to end?

10. tylin

tylin Banned

:bowdown:

I watched the entire show in total disgust. Apparently I missed the part about this really being Tracey's Croc part 4. :verdict:
    My gawd, does the spin team ever stop lying? Do they ever tell the truth about this case? What was up with dermuth acting so surprised about the document that Erin showed him? I mean wtheck was that all about????

Last edited: Nov 26, 2006
  11. tylin

tylin Banned

BRAVO and amen. :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:

To the RST:
    :404:

12. tylin

tylin Banned

BAHAAAAAAAAAAAA..that's the first thing my husband said after seeing Tracey for the first time. :laffbig: :clap: :rolling:
    Hasn't Tracey ever heard of Orthodontics? Surely he makes enough money from his crocs to afford braces?..Then again who ever saw a weasle wearing braces?

13. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you Greenleaf for posting the articles by DAVID K. LI.

It's all very disheartening.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, I'm obviously a dolt!

Of COURSE! John Karr only ORCHESTRATED THE MURDER! He had a PARTNER WHO ACTUALLY COMMITTED THE CRIME! THAT'S how the killer's DNA didn't match Karr! But he's STILL GUILTY! Along with HIS ACCOMPLICE!

How stupid of me!

And how do they think Karr knew about "Neddie"? Oh! I know! JONBENET TOLD HIM!

I mean, JonBenet told HIS PARTNER!

Where do they get these weak-minded people? The Federal guy...oh, yeah, now HE'S a braintrust! All the WRONG information Karr wrote and confessed to Tracey about the murder notwithstanding...IT WAS A FOREIGN FACTION!

And is there SOME REASON DeStup never heard that SMIT GAVE TRACEY THE DNA DOCS LONG AGO? We saw those YEARS ago in ANOTHER Tracey croc!

All window dressing and NO FACTS. Same old same old.

But the thing I really came away with is that TRACEY IS THE MOST OBSESSED PERSON WITH THIS CASE. He is DETERMINED to find an intruder, and he's going to find one if he has to tell the pervert how she was murdered himself so he can confess!

The good news is that Tracey is about as clueless as Smit and DeMuth when it comes to actual evidence. They couldn't find their butts with a map and a flashlight!

And no wonder CBS is in the toilet. I have never seen anything so biased, so deliberately misleading and uninformed as Moriarty playing parrot for Tracey and Smit's BS. She is hands down the worst alleged reporter I've ever seen in any medium, anywhere, anytime. She's a joke. Who did she screw to get her job?

And using that piano tune to get Patsy's DRAMATIC MOMENT, with REAL TEARS...pure METHOD ACTING. Now THAT'S STAGING! I thought I'd puke. Big old crocodile tears. Boohoo.

Tracey lost it when he heard Karr confess? Ha! Tracy lost it long before then.

So...wonder who the NEXT INTRUDER/VICTIM will be? Helgoth, Gigax, Oliva, White, McReynolds...now Karr...and Karr's imaginary accomplice.... Who to run over with the bus next, who oh who...?

Well, stay tuned. They'll think of someone, of THAT you can be sure.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Tea. I wonder if it will be shown again (?). I don't know if I want to see it now after reading all the posts here tonight (?). All one sided, as per usual.

16. Elle

Elle Member

In a way, I'm glad I missed it Thor. I don't think I could stand watching it now.
    The news is so depressing here. As you said it's all one-sided. It almost looks as if they are determined to pin this murder on anyone but the Ramseys, and John Mark Karr might as well fill the bill for them. I can't get over John Ramsey's remarks about this sick individual being a clean cut good looking individual, and that he felt sorry for him. PUKE - PUKE - PUKE is all I can think of when I look at his creepy face. ECH!

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

LOL! Good Lord! It's not that far of a leap to use Neddie for Nedra. Even Ned Flanders is called Neddie.

-Tea

18. koldkase

Oh, Elle, it was the same old same old.

All that was new was Tracey got his fugly face on TV and got to tell how he and HE ALONE sussed out Karr! Then led LE to him!

They spent about 40 minutes on that.

Then they spent 5 seconds on Tracey saying, "If he didn't do it, he didn't do it."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

NO CHIT, SHERLOCK.

Of course, the producer of this schlock then went on to make the point that KARR IS QUITE LIKELY TO BE THE KILLER...BY PROXY!!

I tell you what I want to know. I want to know who at CBS is good buddies with John Ramsey, or Lin Wood, or Tracey, or someone in Colorado, maybe Hadden, one of their shills. There is no way they'd keep airing these love letters to the Ramsey shills if there wasn't SOMEONE pushing them. They make NO ATTEMPT to be unbiased or objective, to get their facts straight or even pretend to know anything about the case other than what the Ram shills tell them. Greenleaf got it right: yellow journalism. They attack ALL THE POOR SMUCKS THEY KNOW THEY CAN, manipulating and editing until SOMEONE ANYONE BUT A RAMSEY looks GUILTY OF CHILD MURDER.

I'm still waiting for Moriarty's APOLOGY to Oliva! What she did to that poor mental case was so unconscionable, it's pure slander. But she knows she can get away with it, JUST LIKE THE RAMSEYS: FINGER DEAD PEOPLE, POOR PEOPLE, CRAZY PEOPLE. And when they don't pan out, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT BUS VICTIM, NO APOLOGIES NECESSARY.

The evil that murdered JonBenet just keeps on going and going and going....

Oh, IT WAS THE ENERGIZER BUNNY!

19. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I have no idea, Elle. Does anyone know if CBS ever re-aired that Nov 2002 48 Hours show?

-Tea

20. koldkase

OH, I'd be MONEY that Tracey "let it slip" to Karr. Remember, we haven't seen all of TRACEY'S emails, now have we? He fed Karr plenty. What would be funny if we weren't talking about a child murder and a sick pervert, is that Karr got LOTS of stuff WRONG about the murder in those emails and phone calls.

But you won't hear the RamShills mention THAT.

Oh, and that Homeland Security Agent...he's so smart, he just told KARR that they're watching him so Karr can lead them to his ACCOMPLICE in JonBenet's murder...ON NATIONAL TV.

Brilliant. Just breathtaking, how smart the RamShills are. It's so hard to imagine why they haven't found that intruder yet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice