John Ramsey on 48 Hours - Saturday - 11/25/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

I haven't read through this thread yet. But, I couldn't watch the John Ramsey Power Hour last night.

I got about 30 minutes through it before I got a case of the vapors and had to take to my bed.

I had no idea Tracey was such an honorable man! And, wow! When they brought out the report by DeMuth saying that the DNA has to point to an intruder, gee, I'm completely convinced that the R's didn't do it.

Then DeMuth actually said to that bobble head doll, Erin, that the only evidence pointing to the Ramsey's was their proximity to JonBenet.

Gyah!! Wood must've got John's PR people to write the script for this farce.

2. heymom

heymom Member

That's the first time I have ever heard the cord around JonBenet's neck referred to as "parachute cord." Where did that description come from?

Whoa, guys, they did give us something huge! Look at this!

Parachute cord 3/16"

3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I didn't watch any of the show. I'm not finding any pictures at cbs.com.

4. heymom

heymom Member

Sorry, you have to select 48 hours and then it will pop up in front of you! I got so excited about all the other junk I forgot to give clear directions - where's that GPS unit when I need it anyway!

5. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Would someone who flew a plane on a regular basis have a parachute?

Just curious, you know.

6. heymom

heymom Member

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Also, paracord is used for many outdoor experiences. Anyone who lives in Boulder probably has some in their hiking gear. I never thought of this cord being paracord. Outdoor people are advised to always have some with them, because it is strong and light and can be unwound if you need a thinner strand.

7. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Well well well. Perhaps they made this show a couple of minutes too long and should've stuck to the love fest and left this out.

8. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

LouSmit

"This is one step even above a person confessing. Here’s a person that wants to confess to the parents. To the mother and to the father. And being very insistent on it," Smit says.

Not only has Smitters identified the parents as the mother and father, he's deduced that Karr's intrest in them is MORE than a confession. Amd not an extension of his sick interest in Jonbenet & Patsy, but a super-deluxe confession, lots better than other confessions.

9. heymom

heymom Member

This is monumental. All along there's been a feeling that the cord came from Patsy's paintings, and perhaps it did, but that parachute cord would have been common in an outdoorsy town like Boulder, and also because John flew a plane. There would have been any number of sources to obtain this cording. It's nothing mysterious, or strange, or anything that an intruder would have had, and not the household. AND it could also suggest that JR was part of the staging, if not the entire crime.

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Elle, you had asked if they would be showing last night's program again. I replied I didn't know and then asked if the other one from 2002 had been rebroadcast, meaning that if they re-aired the 2002 one then they'll most likely re-air this one. Yes, I do have the 2002 one, however Bill Kurtis isn't in it as he's with A&E, not CBS.

-Tea

11. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Jmk

I saw the show last night and I can't believe that they are still trying to say that JMK had something to do with the murder of JonBenet...Here we go again! Now, they add a twist, there were two people who did it (duh) and it was JMK and someone else....NOT I also thought it was interesting that they showed photo's and video of Patsy during her final days....They are still trying to show her as a victim and not as a murderer.....What did you all think of the video of Patsy playing the piano and crying....She is still getting all the attention , isn't she? Well gotta go throw up because I am really sick now....

12. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

I agree it is. Why have we not thought of this before? I'm guessing you can place a piece of cording with another and tell if it's from the same roll, right? If the pieces aren't cut next to each other, can you then tell if it's from the same roll?
    Wonder how much of this cord Pam carried out of the house with John's golf clubs?

Ugh.

13. sue

sue Member

This isn't the right type of parachute cord, but look at all the uses it mentions: "continuous filament nylon shroud cord with 7 inner twisted nylon lines. For survival and camp necessities, remove inner lines for uses as fishing line, thread for emergency sewing repairs, floss, net making, sutures and more."

And could be found in sporting goods stores, sporting goods departments of hardware stores (maybe not in every hardware store in every area, but ones in areas where there was demand for an all-purpose flat cord).

flat 3/16 inch cord from an army navy surplus store on line

14. heymom

heymom Member

Also, JMK probably never saw a piece of paracord in his life. Links right back to Boulder, though. Totally ordinary in Boulder's outdoor culture. Your photo is much closer that the one I found. I'm going to post it here and in the other thread.

Attached Files:

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

And guess who sold parachute cord? Yes, that is right. McGuckin, the store Patsy shopped twice at in early December.

http://tinyurl.com/ygovxx

16. heymom

heymom Member

Wheee! I'm almost havin' a religious experience this fine Sunday morning!! At least we can redeem something from that hideous show.

ps The McGuckin's website is down. Rats!

17. wombat

wombat Member

I'm still processing what I saw last night.

I know it's old, but the video of Patsy playing that tune on the piano "the last song JonBenet learned!" JonBenet didn't play the piano. She was six and not a prodigy. How can they lie about something like that?

Michael Tracey "consulting" with 48 Hours for eight years, and "Sharing his information with us" - this is disgusting. That means that 48 Hours/CBS knew about John Mark Karr for four years, while Tracey and Smit and Ollie were toying with him. It also means that Mary ("we don't talk about an ongoing investigation") LaceyTracey was tacitly allowing information to go to CBS all this time.

They all just want to be famous and make money. It's not about the dead girl.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Or, his buddy Michael Tracey might have thrown it in there, Jay, in one of their phone calls (?).

19. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, along with teaching Karr the word "knickers" as a subsitute for any other American word for underwear. I keep saying there is NO WAY anyone born and raised in the US would use that word for underwear unless he or she had been in constant contact with a Brit. I don't even use that word, and I've been married to a pseudo-Brit for 17 years!!! I don't believe Karr would not have picked up that usage just from being in Thailand such a short time.

20. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

HAHAHAHA Vuuuuury astute of you, Skgwy! Why...keep it up...and you might qualify for the Ramsey Shill Internet Course Scholarship!

Yeah, that ol' Smit is just a genius! Why, NOBODY ever would IMAGINE a STALKER or GROUPIE who went after A CELEBRITY for reasons OTHER than THE STALKER IS COMPLETELY SANE AND EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS TRUE!! And in KARR'S case, IT'S ULTRA TRUE!! IT'S RAMSEY TRUE!! IT'S THE TRUEST TRUE OF ALL TRUTHS!!

And especially since KARR IS A PEDOPHILE!! Why, JonBenet is A PEDOPHILE'S DREAM, SAID LOU. And her moma is a SICKO PEDOPHILE'S DREAM MAMA!!

Well, there you have it. We can quit looking for the intruder. It really IS KARR! Just because HE GOT HUGE DETAILS OF THE MURDER WRONG...no problemo! His PARTNER did it!! Now all they have to do is wait for Karr to contact his partner!! And since he now knows that the HOMELAND SECURITY AGENCY--lauded the world over for their stellar work, like helping out the victims of Hurricane Katrina so well, they only had to live on top of a house roof for a week before Hollywood stars rescued them, and quickly finding Bin Laden and arresting him...oh, wait, they're still working on doing that AFTER we win the war in Iraq--anywhoooo, now that Karr knows they're looking for his buddy, and since Karr says he has evidence to prove he's the killer...or HIS BUDDY is, anywhooooo...oh, wait, now I'm confused...but that's OK, because THAT'S THE WAY THE RAMSEY SHILLS WANT IT.

Good thing we can drink for breakfast in the guttah. :glug:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice