John Ramsey's New Book - The Other Side of Suffering

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 18, 2012.

1. BOESP

BOESP Member

:no::no::no:

:censored:

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, lolololol! That is exactly what I was thinking!

3. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

OMG, did you noticed the 'review' section on the poster?

'I died laughing! You have to see this show!!!! signed JonBenet Ramsey....

WTF!!!!!!! It's not just tasteless, it's disgraceful!!!!!!!!

4. otg

otg Member

Oh, my! :thumbsup:

(bbm)
    :yes:​

5. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

otg, I'm probably too old and/or too old-fashion to understand and/or appreciate these kind of forms of ART (for justice)....:loser:

But thank you for sharing this positive 'spin' on such a 'garbage'...sorry...:)
    jmo

6. otg

otg Member

I don't disagree with you on that, OM. It's just the only thing positive I found about it by following all the links. I just had to find out if it was a real story or some sort of a parody that someone came up with. Looks like it may really be an actual play.

(So I guess I can assume you won't be buying tickets to see it either?)

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tasteless is as tasteless does! How on God's green earth could someone possible think this funny? I really read that with my mouth open!

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Not defending the play ... but AT LEAST they say the Ramseys are guilty and didn't invent an intruder and fake DNA like some people we know. :mad:

9. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

LOL...no, otg, I'll not going to buy tickets not for this show not for any other shows under their production!...This so call Broadway theater is on my 'ignore' list from now on.

10. OpenMind4U

OpenMind4U Member

With money spended on this 'production', I believe there are many other ways to deliver 'Ramseys are guilty!' message. Plus, these kind of 'art expression' is unethical!...milking money on tragedy and misfortune with music and jokes?!!!!...

MAYBE (a big 'maybe') I would consider to change my mind if all money from ticket sold would go in support of Justice for JonBenet compain...or paid for the retainer in legal action against Ramsey.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Come on guys! Take solace in the fact that the actors bare a striking resemblance to the Ramseys. At first, I thought it was them.

12. wombat

wombat Member

At the risk of forum wrath, I think it's funny, and I laughed out loud at some of the photo captions on the website. There's a picture of "Patsy," "John," and "Burke" on a ski vacation, dated Dec. 27, 1996. Whoever these folks are, I think they know a bit about the case, and who is probably guilty

Their website is incredibly slanderous of the three who were in the house the night Jonbenet was killed - I wonder if the lawyer from Atlanta knows about this? Of course, he might not want to file any lawsuits these days, with how much is out there now - Kolar's book and the grand jury revelation.

It's not disrespectful to Jonbenet, it's disrespectful to her family, who deserve no respect, IMO.

If I was in NY right now I'd go see it and report back, but I'm away until March.

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Wombat--my secret shame is that I thought it was funny too.

14. wombat

wombat Member

...the stuff about Burke...teehee..but not suitable for a family forum....

15. BOESP

BOESP Member

Is it just me or do any of you think the male actor playing John actually looks more like the real Patsy and the woman playing Patsy looks more like the real John?

16. wombat

wombat Member

Mel Brooks said that he created the Producers (a movie in the 1960s and a smash Broadway musical later on) because he thought that the best way to discredit the Nazis and Hitler was to reduce them to ridiculousness, and laugh at them.

Not that the Ramseys are Nazis - just evil.

17. Elle

Elle Member

I have to admit, it makes me feel sick, zoomama. That's all I have to say!
    To each his own!

18. heymom

heymom Member

:laughup::floor::coffeeup:

I don't think I'd go see the play but I can understand why someone would lampoon the family.

19. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I was thinking about some of the other characters who might make an appearance in that Ramsey production:

ALEX HUNTER - played by Wasinbed Witt Ramseys

LOU SMIT - played by Ball D. Cornbrain

MARY KEENAN LACY - played by Dummerthan Abaga Rocks

MICHAEL TRACEY - played by "a rabid weasel" (no make-up required)

JULIE CARNES - played by Dummerthan's sister, Stupidas Rocks

and featuring

LIN WOOD - played by the DEVIL himself!

20. Elle

Elle Member

Did you really make up these names by yourself, Cherokee?:clap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice