John Ramsey's new web site

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Nov 22, 2009.

1. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Oh fgs this is a good one,and so so subtle,I love it

Yep,must be a reply for those who keep saying that no intruder would have been so comfortable in that house doing all those things...........

2. Little

Little Member

John Ramsey (JMPO) wouldn't be dredging this up without some motive. Is he feelin' lonely? Is he thinking about running for public office? Does he need to convince some unsuspecting female he needs someone with some personality to help him look like something other than some ice cold fish (substitute lizard for fish if you want to Thor) if he wants to run for office? (if that doesn't give you the chillie willes nothing will - yuck)

Do you suppose his one-time supporters are the ones now having doubts about him?

Nawwww, I just don't think he's doing this for anyone other than himself.

John might want to be careful what he wishes for. Someone might just start going through the old case files and give the world the answer.

3. Little

Little Member

Must be a slow news day.

Why can't they get it right? She was found in the basement with giant crack in her head and a lot of pathetic amateur staging to make it look like something other than eactly that.

There are NO experts who say the DNA points to someone else. If there were they could name them.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

They must be quoting LinWadWood. He has always been the one to make stupid innuendo sound like fact.

5. Little

Little Member

LinWadWood's quotes have been bought and paid for, not to mention that JonBenet has certainly helped his name recognition.

Lou Smit is so emotionally invested in this case that anything he has to say about the case has zero credibility.

The hangeroners are just that.

I really don't understand how they can accept "someone's" word as gospel and not check out the source. Had they done even a minimal Google search they would have learned that the DNA is hardly conclusive that anyone other than one of the people left alive that night was responsible for JonBenet's death. Is it there? Yes. Is there evidence that Patsy was the one who staged the scene? Yes. There's no way Lacy should have ever made the statement she did. She has a huge vested interest in it not being a Ramsey, not to mention she appears to have no moral compass. Her declaration of Ramsey innocence isn't worth beans.

Of course all of the above is just my personal opinion, which might not be worth beans either.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

It really burns me to see him even mention a stun gun. LE wanted to exhume her a few days after burial to try to prove one way or the other whether those mysterious round "abrasions" were, in fact, stun gun marks. The parents refused, and believe me, the DA would never have allowed LE to do it without the parents' permission. Let's face it- neither the parents, their defense team, or the DA wanted the body exhumed or the stun gun question actually answered. They wanted it to remain an issue they could raise in perpetuity. The longer the case drifts from public memory, the more new people reading about it would accept the stun gun as fact and not believe the parents would stun gun their own child, thus perpetuating the intruder myth.
    BOY, did that coroner do that defense team a favor. He refused to keep the body and investigate just a little longer. Afraid if what he might find, I guess. I guess he'd have had a hard time outright LYING, so it was a matter of if he didn't look, he wouldn't find. He didn't actually say there was no stun gun or sexual assault, but her didn't say there wasn't either. He was as uncommitted as to both the exact cause and time of death as he could be.
    Vagueness was better than having to lie, I guess.

7. AMES

AMES Member

I think that he WASN'T thinking at the time. I think that it probably looked a little suspicious to him....like for example....NOT STICKY. He obviously thought it looked strange for some reason, or he wouldn't have picked it up and looked at it.

8. Little

Little Member

This is worth a review. The writer makes some very good points and honestly, upon rereading this I think I missed the point she was making – Patsy pulled up JonBenet’s long johns – Patsy pulled up JonBenet’s long johns so if touch DNA is so easily transferred….hmmmm….did they test the DNA of everyone Patsy would have come in contact with? The DNA is on Patsy then the DNA is transferred to JonBenet’s long johns? It’s a very interesting concept don’t you think?

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2008/07/factual-evidence-in-jonbent-ramsey-case.html

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not only that, they would have to test the DNA of anyone who was in contact with, known or otherwise, every person present at the crime scene that day. There were a lot of people there who were near a lot of people, who were near a lot of people who may have been near Patsy, et al during that holiday season or that morning. This DNA will likely never be matched IMO.

Thanks for the link. Always a good read

10. Elle

Elle Member

I've watched too many of Jessica Fletcher's "Murder She Wrote" Ames. :)

Nice to see you again! Your little baby will be walking now, surely!?

11. Elle

Elle Member

Barbara and Little. I will read this blogspot after dinner. Sounds interesting!

12. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks! Nice to see you again too! My little baby...is now two years old!! Can you believe it???? She has been walking for quite awhile...and talking up a storm. She walks around saying.."Shanty Cause is comin' to town". She was upset when she realized that he didn't come again this morning...(the 26th) LOL

13. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Okay....this is how I see the stun gun thingy...........

As far as I am concerned even IF there was a stun gun involved.....I am sorry but how does this exclude the Ramsey's,especially the son or one of his friends?

He hit her with a baseball bat right in the face!What makes them think he couldn't have played with a stun gun just to annoy(am not going to say just to see her hurt or crying,this would mean something else I don't wanna get into right now,I do have some doubts re the kids...personality....) his little sister a bit?Must be an interesting toy for a 9 year old,don't you think,especially when he knows he isn't allowed to play with it like it happened with the knife.

Yep the stun gun kinda points away from J and P........but NOT from B.But B was never a suspect right,Hunter made that clear,didn't he...........and I so wonder WHY.And why on earth would a 9 years old kid need a criminal atty fgs if he didn't know/do ANYTHING.

ETA/this is something I posted on websleuths earlier;

I agree and this is something I have a problem with.I am beginning to think that if PDI or JDI they would have cracked by now......especially PR before dying...........all the silence and determination really makes me wonder if it's not actually BDI or JARDI....and if so,JR will NEVER EVER say ANYTHING.So I guess the only hope for a confession would be if PDI or JDI.imo

this could be also the reason why ppl like FW keep their mouths shut.......they don't agree with the R's covering up for one of the sons but they understand................just a thought.......

And this could also be the reason why the DA was so.................soft..........they knew the truth (son+accident,personality issues, whatever) and decided to protect the R's reputation and the kid

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  14. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

There is one thing that always made me be sure that it's not BDI.He was questionned by LE for so many hours,I think you can definitely manipulate and crack a 9years old kid to find out if he's hiding or knows/did something.......

BUT...who can assure me that the ones who questionned him were not in it like the DA people were (and maybe didn't ask him the things they should have )..........he DID say that once you tell a secret it's no longer a secret,I just can't forget that,I wonder who taught him THAT and why.

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

BR was questioned, but not that long actually. JR got his son a lawyer right away, too.
    Remember when you read that BR was "never a suspect" or words to that effect- it is very possible that he was "never a suspect" because Colorado law does not allow him to be. Persons under 10 can't be indicted, charged, even named as being part of a crime even if it is KNOWN they committed it.

16. Elle

Elle Member

I just knew she just had to be a lot bigger, Ames. :) It seemed well over a year. Hope Shanty Cause was good to her!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2009
  17. Elle

Elle Member

If I remember correctly, DeeDee, I remember a discussion about the Ramseys having called a judge relating to Colorado Law not allowing children under ten to be indicted (? ) John Ramsey sure ushered him out of the house with Fleet White that fatal morning.

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

The Rs got their son out of there that morning so fast- allowing no chance for anyone to ask him anything. It flies in the face of reality to think that parent who have found their daughter missing and a ransom note would not want to ask her older brother, whose room was right down the hall, if he saw or heard anything. It just doesn't seem plausible. Of course, we know there was no kidnapping, and his parents did not want him questioned at all. The exact opposite of how it would be if the parents were innocent and the kidnapping real.

19. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, there was something strange about this happening, DeeDee. John Ramsey allows his friend Fleet White to take Burke to his home and later on they become enemies (?).

Into the bargain all Burke can talk about on his way to Fleet's home is his Nintendo. Not the least bit interested in why the police were in his home that morning.

20. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Yep,maybe Burke confessed to FW.I mean,if FW knew that it was JR or PR I don't think he would have kept his mouth shut!Nope.BUT if he knows that BDI and it was some weird accident then he might not agree with the R's covering it up but maybe he understands somehow that JR already lost 2 kids and agrees to protect BR.Maybe.

And this makes me wonder as well...

Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter is among those who privately considered the possibility that Burke played a role in the death of his sister. "I wonder if Burke is involved in this," Hunter mused out loud one day, former Boulder police detective Steve Thomas wrote in his book.

Hunter declared publicly in 1999 that Burke wasn't a suspect in his sister's death. But later events suggested that statement wasn't as definitive as it seemed. In 2000 Hunter refused a request by Ramsey attorney Wood to sign a statement declaring under oath that "all questions related to" Burke's "possible involvement" in the death of his sister "were resolved to the satisfaction of investigators." He also refused to declare that Burke "has never been viewed by investigators as a suspect." Nor would he say that Burke "has not been and is not a suspect."

Hunter did, however, agree to language in which he declared that "no evidence has ever been developed ... to justify elevating Burke Ramsey's status from witness to suspect," and there is nothing in the transcripts of the interviews of the Ramseys to suggest any such evidence was developed.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice