JRamsey on Entertainment Tonight 7:30 pm Eastern

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

I'm sure if these two photos were in a police office, the scrunched up one would not even be considered for a comparison. It is not a natural photo, and I'm getting fed up with myself here, Tea. :-( I can realize why my husband gets ticked off with me, but we are what we are, and I would hate to make a mistake when it comes to identifying someone. It's not the first time the wrong person has been arrested. I'm so glad this isn't the case right now.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I changed the lighting and made the suit look more blue, and less grey, for you. Only the very tip-top of the blue tie is showing in the "scrunched-up face" photo because of the way the picture is cropped.

Attached Files:

3. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

That face is right out of a Hieronymus Bosch painting.

4. Little

Little Member

I can see what you are saying Elle. The center picture makes him look like he is completely bald on top, like the forehead just keeps on a going :)

Little

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Does this guy paint Popeye? My gawd, Lizard Tongue could be his twin.

6. Cherokee

Part of the problem is the blue awning from the funeral tent covers the back half of John's head so that you can't see the rest of his hair, just the sunlight bearing down on the white hair he has in the front.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It is the newer picture, the one on the left, taken in November. He is supposed to be older in it. To me, the man in the picture on the right looks much older than the man in the picture on the left.

8. Cherokee

Whether a person wants to believe John Ramsey is John Ramsey in the funeral photo or not, Why_Nut's original point was that John Ramsey has had some kind of cosmetic surgery done to his face, in particular, his eyes. That cannot be disputed.

Left - John Ramsey in November 2006
    Right - John Ramsey in February 2001

Attached Files:

9. heymom

heymom Member

Is Patsy's father dead? Maybe the photo on the right could be him, if he's not dead, that is! I agree that photo doesn't look as much like JR, it looks like it could be his own dad or grand-dad even! But the tie does look as though it matches JRs. So it's probably him in the end anyway.

He must have hated these pictures and that's probably one reason for the face lift.

10. Cherokee

I've darkened the funeral photos and adjusted the contrast. Now can you see the fuzzy white hair John has at the front of his head?

The problem is the sun is bearing down on him from above and behind. The blue funeral awning is in front of him and the wind as lifted it a little so that you can see the front top of his head.

I'm sure John was scrunching up his face either from emotion, an attempt not to show emotion, or an attempt TO show emotion.

Attached Files:

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, heck, I thought the picture on the right was from Patsy's funeral!

12. Elle

Elle Member

For sure, his eyelids are different, Cherokee, and are now akin to a frog's. Hahahahaha! Ah, you're a sweetheart for trying so hard. Yes, I can now see fuzz on his head, and the nice tan you have given him is an improvement. Now go ahead and fix his nose. How much time have you got? Just kidding. :) I'm leaving. :beammeup:

Attached Files:

13. Cherokee

LOL ... I'm afraid John will have to fix his own nose. I'm done with ol' Lizard Lips. :lick:

14. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Bosch

Attached Files:

15. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

It's a shame he was the only one to forget to wear his hat.

16. Little

Little Member

LOL Cherokee. John Ramsey would be thanking his lucky stars if that was only part of his problem. Too darned bad it's only sunlight bearing down on his old white haired/headed self, although if he ever does get charged with crimes that would be a good sympathy picture for him to use, the poor old fat cat thang.

Little

17. Elle

Elle Member

I think you're the one who should fix Ramsey's nose, Paradox. :)

18. tylin

tylin Banned

Looks like Johhnyboy to me. IMO JR has not only had nose surgery and an eye lift but he also looks like he's had a little lipo in the jowl area.

19. Little

Little Member

Ramsey sorry for Karr

Oh puke!

20. heymom

heymom Member

JR can't help himself. He's an egoist and like OJ, or "Blow-J" as I have heard him called, JR wants to confess, he can't help himself. I don't think he has a conscience but perhaps it's God's intervention. Or he is stuffing his freedom in our faces.

So this is on 48 Hours Mystery on Saturday night, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice