LACY press conference - Tuesday - August 29, 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lol

Yes! Chuck Green brings up the fact that "confidential informant" Tracey was sharing the e-mails with his students! And he should be investigated!

I missed that too....what was Lacy's limp excuse?

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

FINALLY!!!

And while I'm here ... I CANNOT begin to fathom Lacy's statement that the press and public knows more about the Ramsey case than she does! For crying out loud ... SHE'S THE SITTING DA WITH ALL OF THE CASE FILES AND EVIDENCE!!!

It's exactly what I thought, and what I posted previously ... Lacy was relying on Tracey and Smit (and now we find out, even John Ramsey) to tell her what Karr should know, and not know, about the case.

Is this really happening? I've seen better justice from third world dictators who eat their enemies.

GET RID OF MARY KEENAN-LACY NOW!

3. heymom

heymom Member

I understood it, and I want to have that man's baby.

Heymom

4. amster

amster Member

Chuck Green was a guest on CTV after the Lacy/Tracey love fest. After he made that statement about Tracey....poof....he was gone. Now, they have Jerilyn Merritt. ugh

5. Show Me

Done on purpose IMO....Chuck needs to write a column!

6. Show Me

'Out of My Mind' to Arrest John Mark Karr, Boulder District Attorney Lacy Explains.

lol
    already a parody on Lacy

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14571774/site/newsweek/

In a press conference in Boulder today, Lacy hoped that her insanity plea would put the mystery to rest, telling reporters, "I was out of my mind when I arrested John Mark Karr."

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Except Tracey. He connected them. Tracey worked for Lacy; she as much as said that. She never said he was on the payroll. But she said he was like their undercover agent.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen

10. Tril

Tril Member

I just sent this email to Mary Lacy: (I was really PO from watching the press conference, so it probably isn't worded very well. My POness also explains all the CAPS.)

Dear Ms. Lacy,

Melissa Weber, molecular biologist at CellMark Laboratories said after CellMark analyzed the DNA that the so-called "foreign" DNA could be the result of a false positive (stutter.) She also said that IF the "foreign" DNA wasn't stutter and that it came from more than one person, then NO ONE could be excluded, and that includes the Ramseys.

Despite what Weber said, you, Lou Smit and other Ramsey supporters insist that the "foreign" DNA didn't match Burke or John Ramsey, but the truth is that THIS IS TRUE ONLY IF THE "FOREIGN" DNA (if it really exists) CAME FROM JUST ONE PERSON. It has never been determined whether the "foreign" DNA was real or stutter, or, in the event that it was real, HOW MANY INDIVIDUALS' DNA CONTRIBUTED TO THE SAMPLE.

From the CBI report on the DNA:

(Here I included the image of the part of the report that Why Nut pasted together. Thanks, Why Nut!)

So please stop insisting that the male Ramseys could not have been the donors of the "foreign" DNA sample. (On the basis of DNA comparison only, not even Karr could have been eliminated.)

Another thing: Not even the Ramseys (or Lin Wood) contest the fact that the "mysterious" palm print was made by John's daughter Melinda, who was not in Boulder at the time of JonBenet's death. Why are you trying to keep this fact a secret?

And yet another thing: In the 2000 interviews, investigators say that Grand Jury testimony revealed that Burke Ramsey owned a pair of Hi-Tec hiking shoes. In the interview, Patsy insisted she didn't remember that he did, but Lin Wood had a fit and to this day, won't accept that Burke owned Hi-Tec shoes or that the "mysterious" partial shoe print with the Hi-Tec logo found at the crime scene could have been made by Burke.

It is time you told Ramsey lawyer Lin Wood to kiss off, and for you to seriously investigate the possiblility that the Ramseys were involved in the death of JonBenet, and to do this without consulting Wood about your every move. I know you are friends with the Ramsey family, but that in itself is a problem, because even though you want to believe an intruder killed JonBenet, the Ramseys have not been cleared as suspects. We who have followed the case closely from the very beginning are incredulous that you share everything with the Ramseys' lawyer about the case, and that your office is focused solely on finding someone who might fit into your bogus intruder theory.

Sincerely disgusted,
    my name
    my address

11. Cherokee

CTV is a major Ramsey butt-kisser, and they don't like ANYONE who isn't an IDI theorist or questions IDI believers.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Always?! I don't think so.....after the Ramseys sued is more like it. Now they are wussies.

13. Cherokee

THAT IS A FANTASTIC LETTER!!! Way to go, Tril/Ivy! :yay:

That letter needs to run on every op-ed page in America! Talk about PRESSURE!

14. Cherokee

Sorry, I'll amend my post. :)

You're right. CTV turned into milktoast after Lin Wood put the fear of God in them by doing what he does best ... threatening and filing frivolous and expensive lawsuits on behalf of the Ramseys.

15. Show Me

Allright Tril!

16. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

can't believe this chit

SNL should have a great time with this stuff.

Lacy will not be in charge much longer...everyone can see through her bullchit and Tracey's...bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BANG !

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

BANG? Where have you been?

18. Show Me

Check this out Sparkie.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14571774/site/newsweek/

'Out of My Mind' to Arrest John Mark Karr, Boulder District Attorney Lacy Explains.

Aug. 29, 2006 - In an attempt to explain a mystery that has baffled millions for the past two weeks, Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy pleaded insanity today for her decision to arrest John Mark Karr for the murder of child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.

Since Karr’s arrest two weeks ago, many have questioned the wisdom of holding someone for the Ramsey murder without any evidence that that person had ever set foot in Boulder, the Colorado town where the killing took place.

In a press conference in Boulder today, Lacy hoped that her insanity plea would put the mystery to rest, telling reporters, "I was out of my mind when I arrested John Mark Karr."

While the insanity plea is expected to satisfy many who were baffled by Lacy’s decision to arrest Karr, criminologist Davis Logsdon of the University of Minnesota says that it only provides "one piece of the puzzle."

"The question remains, why would someone arrest a whackjob like John Mark Karr for a murder he clearly did not commit?" Logsdon said. "Like many district attorneys, Mary Lacy may have been looking for her fifteen minutes of fame."

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Court TV just cancelled my appearance. After I gave them a pre-interview. Oh well.

20. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

busy

doing work crap..

been trying to keep up with the posts...YIKES!

Poor Mary, she's gonna have to look for another job.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice