Misinformation on Other Forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What Elles said!

I've never been a member of Jam's sleazy forum, but I have read the posts. Jam posted personal info while dragging the poor girl and her father thru the muck. It was sooooo transparent!

I was really surprised LP didn't sue the swampster....however I don't think ANYONE reads at the forum. Well, not unless you are looking for a few laughs from the 'latest' intruder theory.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Lol

Had to smile at this one. jameson was writing about the documentary and she got to the bit about the video with the news footage of Alie Berrelez' murder. How did she handle it?

Well she went into FULL spin mode. She had to, because Tracey had feigned ignorance about this! How was she going to acknowledge the implications of San Augustin's claims without making Tracey look like a jerk?

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/319.html

LOL. No, he didn't "accuse" Helgoth but the documentary DID make the point that "criminals hide their criminal activity in media" and hey look - Helgoth had footage of Alie Berrelez' murder in this Santa Clause movie and we are trying to build a case against Helgoth that says he was capable of murdering JonBenet Ramsey, so we think this is significant!

To jameson, it's always some mysterious details that give the full story - except these details can't be told.

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

Huh?? she was charged?? First I've heard this!!?? :confused:

anyone??

4. Elle

Elle Member

Oh this is from an old post, and was such a long time ago, Niner. I remember reading immediately after Susan Stine was caught, she had been charged, but so long ago, and it was hushed up as fast as it was reported. Maybe someone can come up with something else for you.

5. Jayelles

Margoo

is sounding more like Candy by the minute, with her silly name calling.

FTR, Jann Scott told me just a week or so ago that he actually thinks Tricia is lovely. I asked him why he had been nasty then and he said he was only doing what he does and that people expect it of him.

He needs a Glesca Kiss.

6. Elle

Elle Member

A Glesca Kiss?

Jayelles,

Margoo stated that Jann Scott needed a Glesca kiss? Someone just asked me recently if Margoo was from the U.K. Sounds to me like she may be from Glasgow (?). What do you think? One doesn't often hear a statement like this coming from the mouth of an English man, does one? :help: How about a Heidi? :banghead:

7. Jayelles

Sorry Elle, it was me who is saying he needs a glesca kiss :) Margoo is just name-calling.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Jayelles: :did: O-k-a-a-a-a-a-y! Now that I know you said it, I'll help you to carry out the action! He looks and sounds like a bit of a rough diamond to me. He can make short work of you if you rub him the wrong way.

9. Jayelles

Elle

Nah! Ahm nae feart :) He has a Scottish connection and he kens fine whit we Scots lassies urr aboot ;-)

10. Elle

Elle Member

Ha, ha, ha! You're making me laugh, Jayelles. It's too early in the morning! A doozy of a thunderstorm here at 4:30 am. got me up! Now, it's 7:56 am. Lunch time for you over there! It's a long time since I've been called a lassie!

With a name like Scott, I would think there would be a connection. He better watch it! I have rubbed shoulders with some of the toughest Scots. I'll just call on Mel Gibson. He'll fix him for me.

I quite believe you could take him on. I haven't read any of Jann's articles for a while. I must pay him a visit. Is he saying anything worthwhile about John Ramsey's latest attempts at bidding for a Seat?

I hope Jeff Garfield beats the pants off him, then he can go home and slip through another broken window and hide!

11. Jayelles

jameson says

That is not how it happened, but it's interesting to see how facts get twisted or miscontrued.

There are four statements in the above sentence. Two are correct.

12. Show Me

My guess is Jayelles lives in Scotland and taped the doc.....

Yeah I remember something like Stein was charged but the charges were dropped....not exactly sure what happened....except I was :(:(:(:(ed off that Stein was caught and let go.

Chief Beckner probably thought...'Oh that crazy RST people, first Jams THINKS she an investigator and now Stein thinks she's ME. What next? John gonna think he's a politician?

13. Show Me

Hey! How come my p i s s e d off turned into this :(:(:(:(ed off?

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:(:(:(:(y little censorship!

"Chief Beckner probably thought...'Oh that crazy RST people, first Jams THINKS she an investigator and now Stein thinks she's ME. What next? John gonna think he's a politician?"

:laughup:

RR

15. Elle

Elle Member

Jams is famous for "twisted facts" ... but I had another laugh at your following post in the SCUM thread at purgatory.

Can you just see Rab C. talking to Jams! ROTF:abnormal:

16. Jayelles

Elle

Jamsie Cotter (pronounced jay-msie) is Rab's drinking buddy! When I typed that, I never even thought about jam-sie :)

17. Jayelles

More misinformation/undeserved smears

This just shows how the RST twist things to suit their case.

About the Dancewest assault, jameson says:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID37/300.html

And Margoo replied:-

From a news report:-

http://hellpainter.tripod.com/jbr/14.htm

I am also interested in the fact that the news reports at the time descibed this victim as being 14 years old whereas Tracey's documentary had her as 12. Which is correct? I am thinking Tracey's documentary but only because the girl's father participated in the documentary. I feel sorry for that family - especially as it appears this documentary is very flawed.

18. Jayelles

Good Old Margoo

Has read my post above and has acknowledged her error. Unfortunately, in reading the webpage I posted in my previous post, she also found this quote (one which I have used many times over recent weeks and the discussion about Gigax)

http://hellpainter.tripod.com/jbr/14.htm

Margoo's comment?

Yes, Margoo. He certainly was blonde. But at the time of the Dancewest assault, he had been dead for almost 6 months ....

19. Jayelles

Exaggeration

Margoo said:-

If she's referring to the version that aired in the UK, then she is talking BS. The transcript I posted is pretty complete. There was some pageant commentary - which we've all seen before and there was some footage of the PIs sitting around a table discussing the crime and I transcribed what I could of this, but mostly, the narrator spoke over the top of them and it was impossible to grasp more than the odd word. One could hear them saying things like "John Andrew...." and "Randy Simons....", but it was impossible to grasp what they were actually saying. It is a gross exaggeration to state that there is "a lot of stuff said that is not in the transcript". What has been missed out will amount to no more than a few odd words which would not be within the context of their complete sentences and whose meaning/significance would therefore be wide open to speculation.

Of course, it is also possible that Margoo has either received a copy directly from Tracey or jameson and that might not be precisely the same version that ultimately showed here. In that case, I'm sure Mills and Tracey will be delighted if Margoo transcribes some additional, previously unseen bits of the documentary :)

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

ROTFLOL! Thanks for the laugh, Jay.

Hey, but it doesn't matter if Helgoth was already deceased. For the RST, it's more conceivable that a dead guy committed the crime than their beloved Ramseys.

IMO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice