Need help graphics or photoshop

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Attached Files:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Do you need any of these lightened up?

3. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

In photo #18, what is that in the bottom left picture? It looks like two little chairs and a small table. Is that a trunk behind it or a window?

The picture on the top left looks like JonBenet's closet but is sideways. I remember seeing that pic in one of the tabs.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Okay, ACR, you are OFFICIALLY A GENIUS! I'm nominating you for the Nobel Prize for HUMANITARIAN TRUE CRIME WORK!! (If they don't have that category, then they need it!)

See that picture of JAR's room from an angle WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE? (HA! Yeah, sure, RST, let the chips fall where they may...while you're controlling the table with a hidden switch!)

I believe there are clothes on the floor there. Why would there be clothes on the floor? JAR has always been said to have left Boulder on Dec. 19th, I think it was. Why would clothes be lying in the floor?

There are the clothes being packed for the Disney trip, right, on the bed? We also now see a large storage container in the corner, if I'm seeing that right, with the lid off. Maybe it had summer clothes in it and Patsy was taking them out for the cruise...? And maybe she threw something too small in the floor?

Now why would an INTRUDER hide under that bed in that room when it is OBVIOUSLY seeing lots of ACTIVITY? Lou Smit is either a HUGE LIAR or he's ENTIRELY STUPID. What a croc! Why on earth would Smit tell the WORLD that STUPID theory that the killer hid in that room waiting on the familiy to go to bed? HOW WOULD AN INTRUDER KNOW THAT FAMILY WOULDN'T BE IN AND OUT OF THAT ROOM THAT NIGHT? He couldn't! No way, with that mess all over the place, PACKING, no less!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Just makes me mad all over again!

And what is in that picture that looks like either a bathroom area, or maybe the laundry area--it has cabinets. What is that large thing hanging off the front of the counter/whatever? Maybe I have that all wrong, but at first I thought pull-out counter, or ironing board with something on it. Then I thought it almost looks like a sink at a beauty salon with some kind of cushion on it...? I have no idea...anyone else?

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

You mean this picture. Yes, stuff all over the floor, obviously a room seeing a lot of activity.

[​IMG]

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

To be folded, wouldn't it have to be torn from the spine? It looks that way to me.

7. ACandyRose

KK, the picture on the right above the NEW pic of JARs room (MY #17) is the kitchen/laundry area upstairs across from JonBenet's bedroom. That is a NEW pic also. What's sticking out appears to be the ironing board that must be a pull out type that props with a leg where Patsy said she was checking on some stain on JonBenet's little red jumpsuit THAT morning.

Not to confuse crime scene numbers with numbers I have used on my web page for these pics but THAT crime scene photo where the ironing board is shown, I believe is the original BPD "official" crime scene number #28 because that number on the transcripts follows immediately as they come out of JonBenet's bedroom discussing photos and DeMuth says, "(0278-16) TRIP DeMUTH: 28 is the ironing board again? PATSY RAMSEY: Right." and then BPD "official" crime scene #29 immediately goes into JAR's bedroom. So the only BPD crime scene number between coming out of JonBenet's room and going into JAR's room is that one pic of the kitchen/laundry area and the ironing board.

Regarding JAR's bed. Lou Smit leads his witness (John Ramsey) in the photo session and points out the dust ruffle before John even mentions it. Also John does say there looks like a backpack "on the chair" which he says is not unusual. Why would it be, JAR's a backpacker as Kane says!

On the other hand, while discussing JAR's bed, Tom Haney tells Patsy that his wife stores things under their bed and asks if Patsy does the same and Patsy tells Haney that there really isn't enough room under THAT bed to store anything so that's why she doesn't store things under there.

And IMO, any discussion of whether there was "room" under a bed would not be floor space but would be how high the bed was from the floor, whether boxes or suitcases for example would fit under it. So IMO if there was room under that bed to store stuff I think Patsy would have shoved stuff under there.

ACR

8. Elle

Elle Member

BJ I didn't want to make a mistake. #18A Was back to the one Why_Nut posted. I just double checked. The one with the book in the bottom left photo. I took this to be a desk (?).

Top left looked like a blue bed with a cupboard in the corner.

The detective holding the photo album should have removed his/her hands while the album was being photographed BJ.

9. ACandyRose

You're right eagle eye Ella, the pic I was talking to KK about, the one with the ironing board in the upper right corner and JAR's messy room in the bottom right corner is MY web page pic #17. :p

10. Elle

Elle Member

You're doing a great job. Not to worry! :) Can we not get the President of the USA to give you an award?

11. koldkase

Elle, thank you MILLIONS for posting these pics here! I'm about to stroke out, I'm so angry that we have to work soooooooooo hard to see what SO MANY RST SHILLS GET FOR FREE! That's thanks to the BDA, might I ADD!! :burnedup:

And we are told SO MANY LIES by the RST about this case, that's why THEY DON'T WANT US TO HAVE WHAT THEY HAVE!!

So it's fair to say THEY'RE COVERING UP FOR THE PRIME SUSPECTS, and they KNOW what they're HIDING, too, otherwise, WHY WOULD THEY HIDE IT?

LIARS, CONS, AND BETRAYERS OF JONBENET!

12. koldkase

ACR, the table and two chairs look like a balcony picture to me...with the picture taken looking out into the yard? Maybe they had that little sweetheart set on JonBenet's balcony? Just guessing.

13. koldkase

And that trunk at the end of JB's bed: it took me forever to figure out from a cropped shot of that bed, where a teensy part of that trunk showed, that there was a trunk there.

Now we see not only was there a trunk there, but that might be JonBenet's pants she wore to the White's Christmas Day party. They are black and could be velvet, as far as I can tell.

Boy, Patsy had no sense of fung shui, did she? That bedroom does not flow.

14. koldkase

I guess that photo of the pink bathroom is JonBenet's bath. Notice there is a drawer left open in there?

How many drawers did LE find standing open like that? A couple in JAR's bathroom? This one in JonBenet's? Wasn't there one in JonBenet's bedroom Patsy was asked about? Or was that the same one as this one in her bathroom? Then you have the pull-ups hanging out of the cabinet....

Somebody was sure in a hurry.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Happy to help, KK. I think Jay is going to have a bash at splitting the photos up (?).

With Tricia's and BJ's determination and dedication, plus your own and all the other FFJ posters, we can prove as you stated "the RST cover up" in the JonBenét case.

16. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'll do it tomorrow when I have some free time.

17. heymom

heymom Member

No, he's too busy giving amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants.

Anyway, we can do it better right here!

:crown:

Thanks, ACR!!! You rock!

18. Elle

Elle Member

Good luck Jay. I have played around with straightening a few photos before. Patience is a virtue.

heymom. You're so right. BJ deserves this crown, doesn't she?
    For BJ.

Attached Files:

19. tylin

tylin Banned

I could be way off, lol, but I agree with ACR. I enlarged the picture and imo that is the bible with the page turned down.

ACR, you should receive some type of reward. Your work and devotion to this case are remarkable. :jumpie: :rrcrown: :bow:

Take a bow. :takeabow:

20. heymom

heymom Member

Also, the Oreo Award!

ACR, you deserve this...Next, the glass of milk!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice