New 911 lab update

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Freespirit

Freespirit Member

Yes, that's what I hear. She is talking so fast that the words are running together, but in the slowed down version it is much easier for me to hear. The very first word is, "hurry." Then the 911 operator says, "911" and Patsy says again, "hurry, we need an am (cuts it off and says. . .) Police! 755 15th Street. . ."

But of course, this is only my limited opinion.

2. purr

purr Active Member

ok thanks..........

thanks ,
    purr

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Purr I listened again after taking a break and I still hear the 'Hurry we need an am...police' my son hears the same also.

Patsy sounds distraught, along the same lines as the actual full call.

I dunno...kinda weird to think of needing an ambulance when you just 'supposedly' read that your child was abducted and you had again 'supposedly' searched for her, and she was not found.

The police would be my 1st thought in that case.... but if I knew my child had been hurt........then getting an ambulance would be foremost on my mind, even if I knew it was beyond hope. Thats just me tho.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Confusing

It is confusing reading all the different words we're hearing.
    I listened again to the beginning of the tape Justincase posted and even the word police could be "please."

I have listened to the tape from Tricia's post, and the beginning of it isn't as clear as JIC's file she posted today, and I'm now thinking she is saying "Please" not "Police" ... she says please at least four times. She also does say ..."Hurry please!" towards the end of the tape.

Justincase, if you're reading this, what do you think of the word "police" being "please?"

Purr, Patsy does say her daughter's gone to the operator.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I still hear, "Hon we need 'em."

Hopefully I'll get the slowed down version from my audio guy soon.

6. Elle

Elle Member

I'll hold off until then

At least we are all hearing something Tricia, confirming that LIn Wood was wrong.

7. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Here's the FULL 911 call slowed down, with most of the background noises removed (clicks, pops and hisses)

Elle,

You could be right, please is quite close to police and she does use the word please quite often during the call, the only problem I can see with "Police!" being "Please!" is that Patsy would have had to have pronounced it something like "Puleeze" The "a" or "uh" sound in there makes it sound quite different from any other "please" she says during the call; nothing is out of the realm of possibility though.:cool:

Purr,

The full version is there for you and anyone else who would like to hear it after it was cleared up, I sincerely hope we can come to some kind of consensus on what's being said.

Tricia,

I am still trying my darndest to hear "God. Hon, we need em" and in a way I think I am probably hearing "Hurry right in" because that's what I THOUGHT I was hearing and it just went from there; kinda like with a song you don't know all the words to and you find out the words you were singing weren't even close to the lyrics of the song. I think it was better that you didn't tell your expert what I thought was being said, he heard what he heard and it can't be refuted to any degree by someone like myself; I too sent the clip to an expert close to where I live and have not been able to contact her for quite some time, I believe it's exam season at the University, so I choose not to bother her until she contacts me again.

It's obvious we are hearing words being spoken, but because we weren't there and none of us know Patsy well enough to piece it together, it can really never be 'proven' that what she said is what she said. The discrepancy we are experiencing here is only a small scale example of what will probably occur with respect to these findings; unless we can get twenty or so experts who all agree that they hear the same thing..

Sorry, I have been feverishly trying to post the full version but I don't think it's small enough, I'll try again and email Tricia with the file- maybe she can post it for me.

8. Elle

Elle Member

Re: 911 extractions

I missed this post tonight Justincase, so tomorrow I will listen to it and start afresh. :-( Thank you so much for taking the trouble to do this. I know it takes time. Thank you for mentioning it in your other post. I skimmed over it thinking it was your old file. :-(

9. purr

purr Active Member

thanks justincase.

let me know when the whole slow version is
    posted.

what i hear now is.........
    "come on in".....police........

and i think she might be answering
    someone's question then....

"who are you calling"
    "police"...patsy says.

maybe this fits the context of patsy
    calling friends over before the police got there.

and said to one or some of them, "come on in"

now i will listen again for the word.......please
    instead of police.

and i will just keep listening to it.

but yes, the audio guys should be able
    to tell us exactly what she is saying.

and they also, could life one voice off of
    the other voice.

so we could know what word patsy is
    saying.......right when the 911 operator
    says her first word.

i think it will help determine the context
    of the rest of the things she says........

oh well, this is all fascinating.......
    the mysteries of this case.

did anyone hear the "help me jesus"
    more than 3 times?

thanks,
    purr

10. purr

purr Active Member

hi, elle, .......here is what i was trying to say.

i do hear patsy say her daughter is gone/missing.

but she never says her daughter's actual name.

"jonbenet ramsey"

or just "jonbenet"

i find THAT odd!

also, you all seem to be hearing more words
    than i hear......

i just hear patsy say 3 words then police..

later in the call she says hurry "please" over and over
    and it does NOT sound like the beginning "p" she says.

i think she does say something, something, something,
    police........

but i do understand we all hear different things.

but........whoever said that the fact we hear
    something makes Linn a liar is right!!!

purr.....staying up too late!

11. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Re: thanks justincase.

Purr,

I noticed there was a little more going on there than "Help me Jesus"x3, I did some work with the 911 audio and this is what I came up with, bear in mind it is the end portion of the call about one millisecond after the operators last "Patsy", I think it sounds more like she's saying "Please, help me Jesus, help me Jesus, don't let..." I'm not 100% about the "don't let..." but that what it sounds similar to...

12. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, it took me the transfer of the file to a CD to hear this about three times, Purr. I won't be able to listen to it again for a few days. I'll be away.

13. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Part 1

Here's part one, slowed and cleaned up a bit...

This clip allows you to hear the very first sound or word coming from the Ramsey residence
    Just before the operator speaks for the first time, something can be heard; IMO it sounds like "God" or "Gone".

14. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Part 2

and two...

15. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Part Three

Part Three...

16. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Part Four

And Part Four,

I snipped the call in spots where Patsy is 'hyperventilating' or there is a pause, I believe with Part 3 I cut it between the conversation but I did manage to clip it in a spot that preserved Patsy's words.

***This is a WinAmp file, if you open all four at once and play them all in sequence it doesn't seem so bad.

Sorry it was all split up like that.:-(

JustinCase
    :borg:
    BORG TO THE BONE!!

It is in THIS CLIP between 5 and 6 seconds that a male voice can be heard at the Ramsey residence, it almost sounds like he's saying "talking" as in "We're not talking to you" or "Who are you talking to."

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG JUSTINCASE I HEARD IT. I DID!!

It's there. It sounds really slow but the word "talking" jumped out at me.

THANK YOU JUSTINCASE...Job Well Done!!!!

18. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

That's what I wanna hear!!!!!

No problem Tricia;)

I have an even better "Help me Jesus" I'll be replacing the other one I posted with soon.

Does this make ALL of us crazy? We're hearing stuff both the FBI and CIA (I think) said did not exist... Did they get the same copy as us? Did they not think like us? It's driving me mad that we could come up with all of this with no actual background (I'm speaking for myself) in audio enhancement.

Just glad to know it's not just me hearing stuff.:rolleyes:

JustinCase
    :borg:
    Borg To The Bone!!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2004
  19. purr

purr Active Member

my input.what i heard this time..

and thanks so very much justincase!!!
    for your very dedicated work.

i did hear patsy say
    "help me jesus 3 times"...

then i hear her say something different
    after that..........

and now a question for justincase.

have you already made that one
    change to the better slowed down
    version of #3???

because i can NOT hear the word talking
    at all.

in fact, i do NOT hear any talking
    after patsy says........
    help me jesus 3 times..then the other
    thing she says.

or maybe that is someone else talking...

maybe that is john talking
    but i dont think so.

i appreciate your hard work.
    but i have a request.......
    one i asked before, but
    i dont know if you understood me.

can you put the whole 911 call on slow
    so i/we can hear the complete call, the slowed down version
    each and every time?

or is it too long for your mp3??

thanks again,
    purr

Last edited: Jan 27, 2004
  20. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well I hear everything ya'll do to.....'cept I heard we need an am, police in the first one....I definetly hear all the rest and I don't have supersonic hearing so why the heck can't this tape be enhanced better in these labs? .....summ'ting ain't right here.....nopey nope.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice