Oh, puh-leeeze!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, Jul 25, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1946.html

From sissi:

Yeah, maybe Jeff will solve this. And maybe a magical monkey will fly out of my :(:(:( and give me the winning numbers for tomorrow night's Powerball.

-Tea

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OH MY GOD. JEFF JOHNSON IS INSANE. HE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1946.html#3

This is so stupid I can't believe even Susan Bennet allows this to stand on her forum.

Must run...gotta grab up a bagful of homeless people. HAHAHAHA

PS..Everyone knows there is a large population of homeless in Park City..(NOT)

Hey, I am going ot Hawaii tomorrow...and JJ mentioned Hawaii in the post above....OMG...IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING.

3. wombat

wombat Member

You're going to Hawaii? Witch!! I'm going to a construction site in New Jersey.

Have a blast, Tricia.

4. Tricia

Yes. I'll have my computer and my cell phone with me so I won't be too out of touch. Just far enough away from Jeff Johnson to feel safe :computer:

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

This is OffTopic ...

so I apologize. I was watching BigBrother 7 and one contestent named Jase was primping in front of the mirror for hours. Zoolander immediately came to mind, so I went to the Jokers Updates BB7 forum and posted that henceforth, Jase shall be known as ZOOLANDER. A poster named GMAN responded by posting the pic below ... EXACTLY capturing the image in my head. Ruthie would be proud.

Here's the pic:

[​IMG]

Back to case,

...YumYum

6. wombat

wombat Member

Tricia, is it really expensive to pay the airfares for all your victims, or do you get a group rate? Also, I guess you only need one way tickets - is that discounted?

Seriously, have a mai tai for me.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

Have a well earned holiday in Hawaii, Tricia.:rose:

8. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Trish you lying hound you!...you've been holding out on us! I THOUGHT the Guttah was looking a little sparse around the edges. (I'll be doing roll call a little later on) You've been holding out on your fellow-Guttahrites....here we've been grateful for our STINGY dole outs of Flagon-verdelho Bin 2006 and you are making all this filthy lucre trading in bodies!!!

We are outraged, but I'm willing to put personal feelings aside and offer my services to you as you obviously need an agent.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Does your mother know you talk like that?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I think she has them shipped in large wooden crates after she's fed them drugged pineapple via an IV tube and tied their wrists loosely with cord.

-Tea

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, at least we now know where our good drugs have been going. The swampsters have obviously been raiding our stash when we're passed out here in the guttah! They apparently have taken them with their daily doses of anti-psychotic drugs...and the cocktail has proven to be mentally fatal, obviously. Dain bramage is not pretty.

I knew you couldn't trust those little heads!

But Zotto...dearest of agents...I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business or anything...as you've always been just the best agent a guttah gossip could evah wish for...but...do you really want to bring in the kind of clientele Tricia and her zombie squad attract? I mean, I know I'm over the hill as a star World Wrestling Forum Federation attraction, but really, a Hawaiian body snatcher...how are you going to market THAT?

12. tylin

tylin Banned

I'm afraid to ask but did this person REALLY post that?

13. Tricia

Tylin, hand to God he did. And he is serious.

Thanks for the great ideas about bringing my next victims home from Hawaii. Any ideas on how to cut corners is greatly appreciated.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

Tricia,
    OMG I honestly don't know what to say.
    Looks like he's one more looney to add to the bin. lol

15. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Now look here Trishy...the budget doesn't stretch to bringing them HOME again...no no no.....I think our marketing pitch needs to be Soylent Green style...you know...we lure ( I mean invite) those superfluous Swampees (this is where the bulk rate discount comes in), to Hawaii. They sign over all their meds and cash stash to us prior to going and we send them to eternity happily watching a dreamy film with an alternate ending showing the Ramsey's being convicted. It's a win win situation for everyone....

KK...watch and learn...

I know Chero...me muther learnt me to talk posh, it's a curse...

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ok, Zott and Tricia. Go prancing off to Hawaii! Have a great time! I'm retiring soon anyway. It's time to hand the bottle over to someone with enough liver left to dringit.... I conshcede.

I do wonder if there is anyone left at the swamp with enough character and common sense to realize they're encouraging a man who claims he never married, is single and living alone...and has serious delusions that would give any psychiatrist pause...right before she signed the admittance papers?

Is there one sensible person left there who might think, hm, crazy person, not good! Might hurt someone!

Or do they just think, oh, he's only going to hurt a BORG, and we're selling tickets for that! Has their hatred of BORG actually become that rabid?

Since Patsy's death, I think so. I see posters whom I once at least thought were somewhat rational, but seem to have devolved since Patsy died. It's truly become nothing but one freak show hatefest, led by gutter candy, fueled by jams' need to get them to write those checks, to Smit, so she can rally the true believers, and then usher them to her MONEY-MAKING VENTURE...right on EBAY, for a hundred bucks a pop! She even wants them to shill for her at other forums where they post.

The swamp has truly crystalized, hasn't it? It's really pure toxic Ramsey now.

Why Nut, save yourself and don't bother. They're not in this for the truth.

17. Tricia

WOW Zotto. Fantastic ideas. You are too good my friend. LOL.

KoldKase, this nutcase claims to live in Utah. Just my luck right?

18. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Well I know one thing for certain, she sure isn't luring them with her rendition of Crazy being sung from the tabletops :genie: 'cause I have witnessed this ...uh...where was I? Oh yeah, have a great time in Hawaii Tricia. You deserve the break. Have a couple of Mai Tai's for me! :toast:

You can handle it Tricia. :bigstick:

19. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

What's that on the horizon?

It's loony Jeff, spying on Tricia!

(Trip sponsored by his fellow swamp loons.)

(Surf board made of discarded cigar box.)

Attached Files:

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Aside from the fact that Jeff Johnson is a psychotic lunatic, Tricia, when do you want me to send you the latest batch of homeless people I have stashed in my basement? They are starting to complain about the food.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice