Patsy Circa 1998

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Feb 12, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Chapter starts out with the NE pointing out that despite Patsy and Mr. Personality's pledge to spend every waking minute at the BPD's doorstep, they failed show up for 14 months. Well close enough. Maybe they were both busy running errands. Actually the Ramseys, who have been running their own investigation, threw a baby tantrum and refused to speak to the BPD, because the BPD is biased against killers.

So always happy to do the Ramsey's bidding, the DA brought in Tom Haney and Trip DeMuth, who after finishing this interview went to work for Patsy's defense lawyer.

Any port in a storm I suppose.

Tom Haney starts the questioning by treating Patsy like she's a nuerotic 5 YO. Crap like we're not here to worry your pampered little Miss West Virginia head just because you had a dead six YO in your basement with a staged crime scene. Well he left that last part out but close enough.

I will skip all the repeat crap unless I find something worth repeating.

2. BobC

Page 137 Tricia's find

Patsy starts out very collected giving a recount of the events of that morning. Having had well over a year to rehearse with her reptile-like husband, Patsy doesn't have to resort to quite so many "I don't remembers." After nearly two years, Patsy's memory of the sequence of events has sharpened.

Then on page 137 Patsy makes the fatal slip about Burke, first noted by Forum Goddess Tricia:

"I think I asked him (John) to check on Burke, one of us checked on Burke, and I remember seeing him by the phone, trying to--and then I looked down and John came down."

3. BobC

Patsy "remembers" thinking "I hope they are not watching me, if the policeman comes..." refering to the foriegn faction. A little late to be worried about that!

Patsy says she can often hear Burke wake up in the night to pee, but not JBR. She says specifically that she never woke up that night.

TH asks if she heard a scream. no. He says a nieghbor heard a scream between 12:00 and 2:00 am.

Patsy calls the house "twisty-turny" no relation to pitty patty.

Patsy admits she put on the same outfit as the night before. TH finds that "odd." I'll say!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  4. BobC

Patsy leaps up from her chair and yells "And now it's time for a show tune!" and Patsy launches into a perky rendition of "You say po-tay-to you say pa-tah-to." TH stares in horror as Trip D snaps his fingers, providing back-up vocals!

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Humbled By Your Greatness

You are worth your weight in gold, BobC!

Carry on, carry on, carry on-
    RR

6. BobC

Fool's gold, maybe!

TH, obviously not going for Patsy's cockamamie story about putting on the same stinky outfit, suggests that perhaps this was not the usual routine.

Patsy, feeling not so fresh, blurts out a defiant "yeah I do whatever I want." She blathers for a few minutes, and then explains that if you have black pants you can wear them "two, three months at a time"--oh chit. No make that "two, three days."

Then I swear to God she says she wore the same outfit because "I don't like to do the laundry."

LOL! I don't either, Patsy! But I do it for the sake of those around me!

God I love her.

7. BobC

They start talking make-up. Trip finally bursts into the conversation, striking straight to the heart of the matter, asking Patsy "Is that a different brand of blush that you put on? Is that the same as Clinique?"

Trip you big DRAG QUEEN, shut the phuck up.

Patsy launches into a speel about Clinique, rambling on and on, and you can just imagine TH reaching for his pistol. Instead of mowing down the two drag queens before him, TH comes to his senses and steers them back to the case!

8. BobC

pg 148

They talk about the second floor laundry area. JBR's door being ajar. Like Patsy leaves it. Nothing new here.

Patsy goes into her "I don't remember" bag, then gets theatrical. She says when she read the line about "We have your daughter" she thought it was talking about Beth. Uhhhhhhh...

Then I swear to God Patsy, realizing her mistake, says "Then I realized this was NOW, THIS WAS NEW MATERIAL!" LOL!!

Yeah the bit about Beth certainly is new material! She never mentioned it the year before! Patsy sure knows how to breath new life into her stories!

Patsy gets incoherent for a minute, but then gets theatrical again, saying "my blood just went cold."

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG BobC I am dying here. This is too much.

The one thing that jumped out at me during the TH, TD interviews is what you noticed too:

"They start talking make-up. Trip finally bursts into the conversation, striking straight to the heart of the matter, asking Patsy "Is that a different brand of blush that you put on? Is that the same as Clinique?"

Wasn't this the first question DeMuth finally asked? Good God. What a case breaking line of questioning. I hope the C.I.A takes a few lessons from good old Trippy. Yes the C.I.A will turn any al-Qaida maniac into a sniveling, quivering coward begging to let him tell everything all the while screaming: "Just no more makeup questions please"...

Like RR said: Carryon...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2003
  10. Thor

Thor Active Member

OMGOMGOMGOMG BobC you are phucking hysterical!!! I am at work and cannot laugh like I want to so I'll do it when I get home.
    LOLOLLOLOLOLOL!!! omg

I loved the you say potato thing, lmao, Trip snapping his fingers! You are a comic genius!

11. BobC

It's not me who's funny--it's Patsy! Tricia I kept reading that paragraph of "Questioning" by TripD over and over thinking I was missing something! Yeah that's the first thing he says! I can certainly see why Kane needed to get out of there for a "sanity check." It must be the high altitude or something. By the end of this book I was praying that N.Korea was aiming at Boulder, not California! Except then all those cute little prairie dogs would suffer, so never mind!

ANYWAY BACK TO THE CASE!

12. BobC

Pg 149

Don't have much time today.

They are talking about the ransom note. Patsy ups the stupidity factor by claiming she recognizes the "M" in the note as being similar to an M someone else makes, and she's wracked her brain for months, blah blah blah. TH reaches for his gun. Just kidding.

TH, whom I love, asks her if the writing, indentations, and signing off, uh, don't look exactly like hers, and Patsy starts stammering. He says he's not talking so much about the handwriting, but phrases like "Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey" and the indentions.

Patsy, I swear to God, says no, because she usually signs a letter "regards."

That's it. She's innocent. FREE PATSY RAMSEY!!

13. Thor

Thor Active Member

BobC, please check your inbox.

14. BobC

Gotta work for a while

I'll be back a little later--but for now, here's my tribute to Patsy's latest wooden performance!

15. BobC

Compare and contrast

Pinnocchio: Patsy, DAMN, I thought I could lie!

Patsio: Shut that wooden hole, Puppet Boy!

16. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

This Picture of The Pats....

would have been perfect for the cover of The Police Interviews....Very clever Bob C.! :)

17. BobC

Ther's something disturbing about Patsio's nose! But I swear all I did was cut and paste!

18. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

OH GOD!

Honestly BobC - ya gotta stop - I just spilled my juice all over the keyboard - honest! Pinnochio Patsy was the best - you ARE brilliant and oh so bloody creative.

You're right though - there's something definitely suggestive about that nose - hmmmmm wonder what it is?

Regards,
    Mandarin

p.s. hey, I just thought of something .... since I always sign with regards, maybe Pinnochio and I are related.

19. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey BobC

~~Patsy "remembers" thinkingg "I hope they are not watching me, if the policeman comes..." refering to the foreign faction. A little late to be worry about that!~~

Ah, but didn't she NOT know about this foreign faction so early in the morning - she just 'scanned' the ransom note... or am I not correct here??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice