Patsy "cured" of cancer for the fourth time.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I remember the pic Zoomama...it was in a tabloid, Judith Phillips had taken it and Patsy was biting on a cross.

And it was a buzz cut.

Of course cancer is no laughing matter, my assistant is undergoing chemo and radiation now, and I don't wish cancer on anyone.

But Patsy...who can tell when she really has cancer or it's a publicity stunt?

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

No joking here.

I can't get over the miraculousnes of it all. Why won't Patsy and her doctors pass on their life-prolonging secrets to other cancer patients. Especially to those darling little babies and toddlers at St. Jude's.

Rather selfish of Patsy to keep it all to herself.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Patsy is a walking miracle. She has got to be the longest stage IV ovarian cancer (that has metastasized to the liver and other areas) in the world.

Zoomama, here is one of the pictures you were thinking of. Thank you to ACandyRose for this picture.

Attached Files:

4. Catfish

Catfish Member

"Our good ole buddy Job"

Excerpts from the 700 Club interview with John and Patsy in 2000 -

from page one -

from page two -

Note that Patsy didn't respond directly to the question about any involvement she may have had in JonBenet's death. Instead, Patsy sees JonBenet's death and her bouts with cancer as God's way of testing her faith, like the trials that befell "our good ole buddy Job." :unreal:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2005
  5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think there is something to this, Catfish. I read that transcript alongtimeago; I'll have to go back and reread it.

Patsy: He has saved me for some reason....

They are living in hell, your worst nightmare, is what she said on the latest interview. Why be it so when the kingdom of God is at hand, within her.

Mercy, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I'll tell you something else that stood out to me, Catfish. After John states the basics of one PDI theory, Patsy doesn't DENY any of it. All she says is ... "there were no wet sheets" ... "no evidence in that at all" ... as if the absence of wet sheets is a total rebuttal to ANY PDI theory.

http://www.cbn.com/700club/scottros...s/jonbenet1.asp

JOHN: I tell you what, that probably came from the police. The police theory was that we had a wonderful Christmas dinner, came home, went to bed, sometime during the night JonBenet wet her bed, Patsy flew into a rage, bashed her in the head and said, "uh-oh, should not have done that." She went on to stage a kidnapping, strangled her to stage it, and wrote a three-page ransom note, woke me up the next morning, woke me up and say "Honey, I killed one of the children but you have to keep that quiet." That’s the police theory.

PATSY: There were no wet sheets, there is no evidence in that at all.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Great point Cherokee. I would like to add that Patsy is correct. There were no wet sheets. Why? BECAUSE SHE WASHED AND DRIED THEM. There was however fresh urine stains on the sheets. We know this from the stolen Grand Jury information that later became the "Bonita Papers."

Like you pointed out Cherokee, because Patsy said the sheets weren't wet, she thinks that should exclude everything else. It doesn't. Not at all.

Don't you love the fact that the Ramseys are using a Christian program to portray themselves as innocent? That is so low.

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Show Me,

wonder of wonders, I found that very issue of hte tabloid with the picture of Patsy's shaved head or should I say her buzz cut hair. It is dated March 25 2003 and it's the NE. I opened a cupboard that I don't usually go into and there they all were. My niece even told me she threw them all out. Oh well. I cannot post pictures (don't know how and don't have a scanner) but if you think it worth while I'll mail it to someone and they can post it. Let me know. K?

9. sue

sue Member

That is an interesting rebuttal.
    Maybe the sheets were not wet, just damp, since JB was apparetly wearing pullups that should have soaked up most of the urine.

10. Tez

Tez Member

It's beyond low. I can't believe this load of crap they are peddling now. I guess the tabs are good, just so they can control the story, eh?

I would never wish cancer on anyone. I don't think however, that Patsy ever had Stage IV cancer. Maybe Stage II, but never Stage IV. It just sickens me the way they seem to milk this for all it's worth.

WY, I'm with you on the barf bag. Better get me a bucket though.

Cherokee, great point about the sheets! Thank you, I'd forgotten all about that!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2005
  11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I've reread it now. How bodacious to compare themselves with Job.

And some of the last questions by Scott and their answers. I don't like it.

SCOTT: The bottom line, below the bottom line, people will ask me, "O.K., you've come out of this, confidentially, what do you think? There is also a side not only as a journalist, but being an ordained minister in the church, to say to other pastors, if they ask me, "Would you recommend to let these people come to my church?"

JOHN: Let me ask you this? What if we were murderers? Would we be denied access to a church? I hope not.

PATSY: That's the people who need to be there. Aren't we "preaching to the choir" as they say.

SCOTT: Well, they still say that.

JOHN: That is a problem we Christians have in our churches.

PATSY: We need to welcome everyone.

JOHN: We think it's a club we belong to because we are all good and we are better than most. Jesus addressed the worst of the worst in his society

Murderers in the church? Unconfessed murderers in church? :nono:

Church a club we belong to because we are all good and we are better than most? :nono:

Jmho.

And as an afterthought, did Job sue? I think not.

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Very interesting JC! A little subconcious confession?

Patsy sounds like a parrot.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

JOHN: ...there is no God there cannot be a God.*

SCOTT: One poll--this is only one--...says 88% of people polled believe you guys did it.

PATSY: I'm surprised it's not 100%. All they've heard for 3 1/2 years is the parents are responsible, the parents are responsible. They've been brainwashed, so how would they believe anything else?

JOHN: Yeah, it's hurtful, certainly. ... (HOWEVER) everyone has been compassionate and sympathetic. Not one has come up and been cruel.

Patsy & John's words sound errily familiar. These are the words of Kevin Hailey, the suspect who was arrested for the 1992 Butts triple homicide and no billed by a Cass County, Texas, grand jury: "I guess I can understand why they (friends and family of the Butts) feel they way they do. You have to understand that the only thing they have been told is I am responsible for the death of Gerri and her two children. And I guess if that's all they ever hear it gets to the point where it becomes easy to believe. My family has been hurt by this. ... I thank God for my family and their support." (Texarkana Gazette 1992)

*Patsy may be married to a pagan. :)

14. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Pagan??? Google up "Baal worship" and see that sexual deeds outside of the bonds of marrige with the sex partner, defined a large portion of the Baal and Astoreth (his sidekick "goddess") worship. Seems John has had a history of worshipping at THAT altar before (what was his girlfriend's name...?) :sponge:

15. Tez

Tez Member

Jodi Roberts was a name ST gave her to protect her identity....

16. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Now I didn't want to name NAMES or anything, keep this forum in the legal clear and all.... offtheair:

17. Tez

Tez Member

Ha. You made me spew my coke all over my homework! That was good.

JC, eerie, just eerie.

18. sue

sue Member

There's one little problem in the theology of Patsy and John. Jesus welcomed the evil doers who admitted and repented of their sins. I don't think he would be real happy with unrepentent murderers just showing up in church and expecting to be welcomed with open arms just because they showed up. They might want to stop reading about Job and read a bit more about the Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32).

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I got to read the NE article in the checkout line at the supermarket today. It was a full page pictures and all near the back of the magazine. The only quote attributed to Patsy was a little something at the end about going to visit JonBenet. I think she was talking about visiting the gravesite.

I read a post by Seeker at websleuths that Burke turned 18 this week.

20. sue

sue Member

I saw that too. I wonder if he will say anything now that he is an adult (or just try to stay out of the spotlight).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice