PatsyRamsey.com

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Kelly, Sep 24, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

I was going to say something snide like, "if you believe in the Ramsey's innocence you can't be in good mental health." But then I decided to go and have a snort instead. :glug:

Heymom

2. Elle

Elle Member

You know, in one of Tricia's posts a while back, Paradox, Tricia posted that FFJ was a different type of forum, where we chatted in between the serious posts. The serious work is well taken care of.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That's for me to know, and you to find out. :p

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Our threads NEVER wind down...they just take "breathers".

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Gotta LOVE a PROBIE...dontcha WY??? Heh

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ha! I was just wondering what we'd get if we merged Cherokee and Jayelles. An Invincible Brit?

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Organized knickers?

8. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Is it true the personal shadow has good and bad elements? I remember reading that it should be balanced like a seesaw i.e. you draw from the good and the bad from the shadow. What occurs when it becomes unbalanced?

9. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The personal unconscious, the shadow, can contain good and bad things. Any unbalance sets the psyche up for a compensation of some kind. The psyche is dynamic, odds are the seesaw won't spend much time at the balanced position without a lot of conscious effort. The trick is to participate with the ups and downs with as much consciousness as possible and not let the ups and downs overtake one.

10. Paradox

Most people are only dimly aware of their shadow. We encounter it in moods and projections; irritations we get at other's behaviors that we have deemed unsuitable in ourselves.

11. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Thank you, I have another question, if I may. If one is conscious of the ups and downs, is the shadow cast onto oneself and if unconscious, cast upon someone else?

12. Paradox

Theoretically, if a person is aware of their shadow, and owns it, then the projection stops. Most people are shocked that they have a shadow, It takes a great moral effort to own it. Most people will do anything not to accept it, let alone recognize it. A person can be aware that they have ups and downs, but it takes a bit of an education to realize we can be objective about them.

13. Elle

Elle Member

You used that swear word "knickers" Cherokee, Shush! :)

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm trying to connect to the skinny woman who lives in my shadow self.... She's also very smart.... Did I mention smart? :tsmile:

15. koldkase

Martha Stewart in plaid?

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Reminder Bump re: Seeking Justice

Aja as in TeamRam/Debbie Regimental/Mike Tracey associate.

17. koldkase

Thanks, RR. I remember. And I'm not going to ever forget it, either.

18. Elle

Elle Member

So, I'm not the only one who has bad days KK?

19. heymom

heymom Member

I find this whole thing boring. Toodle-ooo, Seeking! Don't let the door hit you in the heiny!

:wnut: :nuts: :bigstick:

20. koldkase

On this forum, you're always having a good day, Elle. Love ya'!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice