Patsy's "hints" in April 2000 FNC interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by icedtea4me, May 27, 2005.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The Ramseys were interviewed by reporter Carol McKinley and this interview aired on the Fox News Channel in April 2000. There were a couple of moments which really struck me. The first one was when they were out in the yard. Patsy picks up this broken bird's egg, places it in the palm of her hand, and tells McKinley, "Will you look at that?" The other one was when they showed a picture of the Ramsey family celebrating the Fourth of July. So, we have here attention being brought to a damaged egg and the Fourth of July. And it is precisely at this time back in 1993 (July 5th, actually, but close enough) when Patsy underwent her hysterectomy and oophrectomy.

-Tea

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

You've lost me! Can you explain?

Edited to say - It's OK, the penny has dropped. broken egg - oopherectomy :)

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

You've got it, Jayelles! :)

OT- When I first saw this :fingers: I thought it was a trussed-up chicken, not crossed fingers! lol

4. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Isn't there a sort of similar reference in ST's book? Something about her talking to Arndt while Burke was interviewed?

5. Tez

Tez Member

I think so Sylvia. I will see if I can find it this weekend. O/T, I bought Noreen Reiner's book today, and I'm just in awe! I'm bugging Mr. Tez about the stuff I'm reading in there, and I think he's lost patience with me. LOL Now, he wants to take me boating tomorrow, so I think I better leave him alone!

I will look for the reference in ST's book though. I'm currently rereading it, but haven't read any today.

6. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

LOL Tez, stop bugging the poor guy. I know it is hard not to do, as I am also bugging here!

I will save you the trouble of going through ST's book, because I found an easy way to get the references I need. Just didn't have time enough yesterday. It is on page 124-125:

Then, Arndt recalled, Patsy bowed her head and cried, confessing that she could have no more children because of a hysterectomy following the cancer. The conversation drifted to her relationship with JonBenét and how she had taken her daughter to New York and they had seen five Broadway shows in four days. Patsy said Burke was going back to school, John was going back to work, but she had nothing to return to. She loved Burke, but really missed JonBenét, and Burke did not like to wear makeup and bake cookies.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Five Broadway shows in four days for a young girl JonBenét's age (?) back then, seems "five too many" to me, Sylvia.

8. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Elle, I agee!

9. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks Sylvia, I haven't even made it that far. Lack of concentration.

Sometimes, I wonder about whether or not Burke was made to bake cookies or not.....

10. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey Tez - what's the name of Noreen's new book?

TIA!

11. sue

sue Member

even stranger.....was he made to wear makeup?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice