Patsy's Medicine Drawers...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 8, 2007.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Ames,

Never feel bad about brain storming an idea, thoughts or questions. That's how, through discussion that answers can be found or discovery that further research is needed. If we knew all the answers, the mystery of JonBenet's murder would have been solved by now. That's why we keep brain storming. :)

I'm not 100% that my charts on the crime scene pics is correct, only that I tried to match up the transcript dialog with the associated photo and in this case of JAR's bedroom it appears that particular crime scene photo sequence is from when Patsy uses that term that the bathroom in question is in her bedroom when in fact it is not her bedroom at all. Just once I wanted to read where one of the interviewers asked when they showed photos of various bathrooms such as JAR's or JonBenet's or Patsy's own husband's bathroom to ask , "Why didn't you take a shower there if yours was broke?"

Both John and Patsy's dialog in the various transcripts, depositions, books, etc. is so confusing because no matter how much they claimed they were co-operating with the police, the answers being given are not straight answers. And I don't mean they are just answers we don't want to hear but answers that either don't make sense or answers that make one wonder if either of them even knew what was happening in their own house.

I mean if you collectively look at all the various *personal photos* of the Ramsey family that have appeared in various shows, the documentaries, the Today show, LKL, Court TV specials, 48Hours, the news media, the tabloids, anywhere, how many of those photos show this family in THAT house *in Boulder, Colorado* as a happy family unit other than photos we have seen of the few from the 12/23 Christmas party, the couple from Christmas morning or the flashback Christmas videos in Tracey's Docs or the Colorado Christmas video clips?

Where are all the happy family snap shots in or on the house property in Boulder of the family barbeques or the kids playing baseball in the yard as John said they did, or the kids playing on the swing set, or when John said he helped build the tree house, or the neighborhood kids visiting, or birthday parties, all those cute photo keeper moments like JonBenet's new bike ride that morning or any snap shots that showed that house represented *a real home* to that family in Boulder, Colorado? If those snap shots exist then how come nobody has shown them on various shows?

So taking that into consideration and then reading the transcripts and depositions of the Ramseys, including reading their book, you wonder if the left hand knew what the right hand was doing in that house. And often things they talk about are in past, they painted the house but that was two years prior, the toilet tissue holder in JonBenet's room was never mounted, but when they bought the house there was no holder and they were in the process of redecorating it but that was back in 1994 two years prior. When asked who brought the Christmas decorations from the basement they bring up Bob and he did it in '94 not '96.

They hired people to do work for them but they have no clue if the work was ever finished? WTF !! John doesn't even remember if anybody got paid because that was Patsy's job. Apparently nobody ever checked the finished work or receipts for replacement parts. They have a bathroom in the basement that nobody ever goes into except what John calls the pigsty Colby kids from the neighborhood. Forget the fact that the Ramsey house was also a pigsty beyond the opening curtain. And John said the Colby's father was strange because he wouldn't allow Burke to bring a toy gun into their house. Nothing strange about those family values if that is what their family doesn't want in their house.

John says nobody ever used the North side of the house but later in the transcripts he says he was always closing the opened Butler kitchen door because the neighbor kids were always leaving it open. Well then the kids must have been on the North side of the house !! Exactly what door did all the caters and cleaning people, painters, etc use when they entered the house? Nobody asked what door the UPS or FedX man came to when they delivered all those FOA Swartz packages and who took them all to the basement? And they are forever making statements that somebody should ask Burke this or that but they themselves admit that they haven't talked to Burke ! Good Lord, ask the boy if the bat belong to him or his friends !

Patsy doesn't know what shoes she buys for Burke, John doesn't know that JonBenet had toilet issues. The only thing John does know is that he kept telling JonBenet that talent was the most important thing in the pageants. Why was he telling her that if he didn't know all the other aspects of the pageant? Could he not see with his own eyes that Patsy was bleaching JonBenet's hair? Could he not see that JonBenet was caked with makeup? IMO, this family had their heads in the Boulder dirt and lived in a life of serious denial.

If there ever was a trial and John Ramsey had to testify they would scratch all his testimony as hearsay because everything he says is either what he thinks might be or should have been or that's what they probably would have done, or that's the traditional thing to do or what somebody told him. They don't watch TV, they don't read the newspapers but they know everything that is going on in the media because somebody told them, well that's hearsay, second party information.

They didn't hire the lawyers or public relation people, somebody else did but who paid them? If the lawyer hired the PR person then you can bet that cost is part of the bill. Did Mr. Big CEO who ran a billion dollar computer company even bother to look at the attorneys recap billing to see what he was being charge for? Heck no, if he had looked then he would have had to take respsonsibility and that apparently is so not John Ramsey. IMO, he will always needs a scapegoat to blame it on somebody else.

I don't watch a lot of news on the TV either and I don't get the daily newspaper but I do have a computer, as did the Ramseys, and I know what's happening in the world all the time.

Sorry for the long rant. I get mind boggled everytime I read the transcripts and books and match that up with their media circut statements but I'm going to keep on reading and I'm going to keep on brain storming. :)

ACR

2. AMES

AMES Member

4 TOM HANEY: Let me steal that for a
    5 second before --
    6 PATSY RAMSEY: It's all over your
    7 shirt, yeah

If she was finishing his sentence..it STILL doesn't make sense.

3. AMES

AMES Member

Keep on Brainstorming!!

Keep on brainstorming ACR...you come up with tons of great points.

Geez...why should we expect John or Patsy to ask Burke anything? They didn't even wake him up and ask him if he had heard anything or saw anything that night. John just runs in, flips on the light..and flips it off and leaves. Yep, sounds like a father that is REAL concerned about the "kidnapper" maybe running off with his SON too. They admitted that they don't even talk to Burke about JB. Patsy says that Burke has NEVER asked any questions about that night...and I find that extremely hard to believe. She says that he just "doesn't want to go there", and that he just "keeps to himself playing video games". HUH? WHAT?? Yeah right...and I have some swamp land that I would like to sell anybody that believes THAT one. The Ramsey have got to have been the most dysfunctional family in the world. Patsy, with her not remembering when JB had her last bath, John, running in Burkes room to check on him, but not to wake the boy up and ask him some VERY important questions, concerning the kidnapping of his little sister. NO...he needs his rest...lets just let him sleep. The Ramsey's not discussing this at all with Burke and Burke not asking any questions....the list just goes on and on of some very bizarre behavior.

Yes, good question...WHY couldn't Patsy have used another shower?? Why did she spend 20-30 minutes getting ready...WITHOUT taking a shower first...a shower would have taken her five whole minutes, if she didn't wash her hair. Why spend all that time globbing on makeup and doing your hair, when you haven't taken a shower...and you are planning on taking one when you arrive at your destination, anyway. She was just going to have to re-do it all anyway.

There are many pieces of this Ramsey puzzle that doesn't make any sense at all. And I seriously believe that those medicine drawers contained latex gloves...along with all of her other medical supplies, and thats why they were open. She even acted like she would NEVER leave a drawer open like that....well, maybe she wouldn't normally, but if she was in a HUGE panic she would.

LOL...I am just brainstorming to....My husband thinks that it is funny that I get on the computer everyday, and directly check out these boards.....he says..."Maybe ONE day, you will solve the crime"...of course he is kidding. He just likes to make fun of me. I seriously do not believe that anyone will EVER be held accountable for the death of JonBenét, there are way too many people that have turned and looked the other way...and are STILL looking the other way.

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

maybe

maybe he was borrowing a pen because his got ink all over his shirt.

5. heymom

heymom Member

He

I think the pen did get ink all over Haney's shirt, and he is either asking Patsy for the pen cap, or maybe a tissue or a wet-wipe, something that was in the room that he could clean up with.

He had asked Patsy to draw a blue line on the photos...If she was drawing a path on photographs with a marker, the ink would not have stayed down and would have transferred to Haney's hands if he touched the photos. Just thinkin'...

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Elsewhere is a discussion of the difference in the NE transcripts of the LE interview tapes jams sold them, and the transcripts ACR has on her website, which I am not sure where ACR got hers. But I noticed I missed your post here, ACR, and you've BRILLIANTLY stated what so many have wondered for so many years, so I wanted to bump this up in case others missed it, as well.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Did I read that right at topix, that jameson left somethings out of what she sold, some things about Burke?

8. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

-The only thing John does know is that he kept telling JonBenet that talent was the most important thing in the pageants. Why was he telling her that if he didn't know all the other aspects of the pageant? -

Because Patsy's performance in the talent portion of the pageants was so important to her: a soliloquey taken from The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.

9. AMES

AMES Member

I agree..what did HE know about those pageants...how many did he attend...one or two? The interview portion is important too. The interview and talent portion are worth the most points, when the contestants are scored. SOOOO..the TALENT is NOT the most important thing.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Didn't John say he didn't even attend the whole pageant when he went, but came late?

Jams has said on her forum she has seen the interview tape of Burke being questioned back in early '97. I don't remember seeing her say where she got access to that, with Burke being a minor and all. Seems like it would be beyond the pale to send that interview tape out to someone like jams to sell to the tabs. Guess whoever showed it/gave it to her wasn't too worried about protecting Burke's confidentiality and privacy. But since it was the NE that bought the tapes from jams for 40K, a sister tab to the Globe, which had already made a deal with the Ramseys to settle the lawsuit for Burke including money and an exclusive interview with the Ramseys (heh), I guess they weren't going to print anything from the extremely sensitive LE interview of a minor. That might have actually gotten LE's full attention and landed them all in the hoosegow.

11. AMES

AMES Member

I really can't remember what John said about going to the pageants. I didn't think that he went to hardly any of them, though.

Someone on WEBSLEUTHS, posted a transcript of Burke's interview. I will have to see if I can find it.

12. Paradox

Poor little JonBenet couldn't sing or dance a lick. What was her future in the pageants without a talent to peddle? Grimm. How was she going to be the creme-de-la-creme with only her looks and drill instructor inspired stage presence?

I always thought it was weird that Patsy did drammatic recitations for the talent portion. I took that to mean she had no presentable talent.

The talent and interview portions display the inner person and the gown and swimmsuit potions the outer person.

I think Patsy's choice of talent performmance shows a certain need to display her inner self. The content of those performmances could be a window into her mind.

13. AMES

AMES Member

I have to agree. I cannot believe Patsy did dramatic recitations for the talent portion, either. You are right, she had no presentable talent. My brother - in- law...a judge in the Miss SC Pageant, and also on the board of the Miss SC Pageant...and many other pageants...as was my sister, has said before, that usually playing a musical instrument, or singing...gets the most points. Anybody can get up there and recite cr@p.

14. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I agree that JonBenet had no natural talent for singing or dancing. She was, however, obviously teachable, as you see her executing moves and routines in a manner that shows that someone coached her carefully and she was able to follow through on those instructions.

With children as young as JonBenet, being able to remember and execute movement instructions, as well as the ability to remember and spit back lyrics to songs can be considered a skill. Some kids her age could never manage to do all those different routines you see JonBenet performing...whether it's her patriotic skit, the "I Wanna Be a Cowboy Sweetheart", "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree"...or any of those other clips we've all seen her perform.

Of course, as she got older, her lack of natural ability would've started to be more apparent. I figure she'd have always looked a bit robotic on the stage...like an extremely overcoached puppet.

And hopefully, her voice would've improved to the point where she could at least stay on key. (Though, truthfully, my experience has been that kids who can't keep a pitch at 6 go on to be kids who have the same inability at 12....)

Heaven knows, Patsy was trying to undo her own lack of presentable talent by giving JonBenet lots of lessons at a very early age. So maybe she would've been able to work up a decent violin solo by the time she was in the full-on beauty pageant circuit to Miss America.

(I suspect, however, that she would've played the violin just like she did the rest of her performing...diligently and well studiedly...but with no natural talent.)

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

JonBenet's dance instructor Kit Andre said that JonBenet did have a talent for dancing but could not really sing, and that they would have to work on that.
    The PMPT paperback cover of JonBenet shows a cute little girl - nothing more, nothing less. A girl just like millions of other cute and pretty little girls out there in the world.
    When Kit first saw JonBenet, she even found her very plain-looking. (PMPT, p. 96).
    Take any cute little girl of similar looks who lives in a trailer park, dye her hair blond and curl it, put make-up on her and dress her in expensive pageant outfits and she will look just the same as JonBenet in her pageants.

Seeing JonBenet perform in those pagants always makes me think of a puppet on a string.

Kit Andre had the feeling that JonBenet did the pageants to please her mother, and that Patsy was the driving force behind them (PMPT, p. 99).

16. Paradox

You don't turn six year olds into something they are not, like angels for instance.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You tell 'em, Kit!

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

She said she sold a copy of it all.

jameson
    AOL Reply »
    |Flag |#200 4 hrs ago
    WV Sleuth wrote:
    you picked apart the goody basket you sold to the Enquirer. You who blasted Kane for wanting the material Smit kept when he quit destroyed, saying that Kane wanted 'to destroy evidence', a mischaracterization. But you can withhold SOME information from the package of info you later sold to the Enquirer - why was that necessary?

I didn't withhold anything -- they were handed a full copy of unedited tapes.

THEY edited the tapes because they were only going to put so many pages in their book.

We simply agreed that they would consider Burke when they did that.

I was not on the editing task force.

So the part about Burke was left out. Dog.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice