Pep Talk! 2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JonBenet Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I am trying to process this and imagine what/who it could be, but what keeps running through my head is this: Lin Wood is standing at the ready to sue anyone and everyone. Who is willing to take the chance, and is able to stand up to a lawsuit?

2. cynic

cynic Member

The only thing that may stop a lawsuit would be fear of being deposed and having to answer the hard questions.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yes it should be before JBR's birthday.

And DAAAAAUUUUMMMM it is Good!!!

Dying to tell you but can't. Trust me. It is what we have been waiting for.

4. Tricia

You know I have been trying to get Wood to sue me, hell to notice FFJ, and he has yet to do so. I've been doing this by simply telling the truth. Perhaps that is why he ignores us. I feel so neglected. LOL

I will be stunned if Lin Wood dares to sue over this . He is a smart man who knows the truth will hurt his clients.

5. Tricia

It is not more of the same. I promise. Promise. Promise.

6. Tricia

Guys I wish I could answer you questions but I have been sworn to secrecy.

I will be shocked if this is not big news.

I have to wonder if Mary Lacy is truly mentally ill or has a substance abuse problem. I'm serious. In my opinion there is something deeply troubling about Lacy.

The fact that she did not have the courage to take questions when she cleared the Ramseys or when she talked about that DNA (that means absolutely nothing) shows that in her core, in her soul, she is a coward.

She hid behind the power of her position to deflect obvious questions. Questions where she would have to explain herself and she has no explanation other than she WANTS the Ramseys to be innocent and she can NEVER be wrong.

IMO Mary Lacy needs to own up to her horrid behavior and her perversion of the justice system in Boulder.

Lacy and John Ramsey need to face the truth and own up to their lies and their misdeeds. Soon more will be told and I don't know how in the world they will be able to hide this time.

This is all my opinion of course.

7. Karen

Karen Member

Hmmm, maybe this new info may be coming out of the former DA's office by perhaps a former worker?
    Can't blame a gal for throwing out a wild guess!

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I have been beating this dead horse for years now. I know everyone here at FFJ is tired of my blistering Lacy-rants, but I can't help myself.

What I can't understand is how NO ONE in Colorado cares about what Lacy has done; not the media, not the elected officials, not anyone with the power to do something about it! They all let Lacy do her power trip thing, subvert justice, and walk away.

I wish I had ten minutes in a closed room with Mary Lacy. Just TEN MINUTES, and Lacy would be running for the door, begging to unexonerate the Ramseys and confess all publicly! I need just ten minutes. And a tire iron.

9. cynic

cynic Member

Enough with the cryptic statements, let us know how you really feel.

10. brenk

brenk Member

Tricia, When you tell us this new info will we know who killed JB?
    Can we get a hint as why this new info can not be told now?

You said, "I will be shocked if this is not big news".
    Does that mean you don't know what the news is yet?

kk (kay)

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:D

Was I THAT obvious?

12. Karen

Karen Member

I think that Tricia is not in control of the timeline in releasing this info. This is not coming from Tricia but from someone who obviously confided in her so she has to wait, as do we all, for that person to give her the nod to speak or come forward publicly. I can tell she is chomping at the bit and wants to shout it to the world but it's not her information to reveal so she can't do anything. Can you imagine how frustrating that must be for her?? I don't know if I would be able to keep from telling someone! I'm just really glad she gave us a heads up so we have something to look forward to in this case again. It was stagnant for so long that many people don't even follow it anymore. We are all the diehards for justice for Jonbenet. I feel like we are being rewarded for sticking around by Tricia giving us hints there will be new info soon. Finally something to anticipate. I've been praying for this.

I was thinking maybe this is someone who isn't exactly involved in the case. Like maybe someone who was walking by the house that night and saw or heard something?

The other thing I'm wondering about is the Stines. Does anybody know for sure there was a falling out between them and the Ramseys? I totally missed this info. I had no idea they were no longer fast friends. Can someone please fill me in? If they are no longer friends I think it could be one of them stepping forward to reveal something. They were around the Ramseys more than anyone else in those first few years and I'll just bet they have a wealth of information to reveal.

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

LOL Chero, it's not good to hide your feelings :) so glad you unleashed them :beat:

Whatever it is, I think everyone in the internet community is waiting for this news and I hope it is soon. I'm hoping it's something that will really make a difference after all these years.

I have to admit that I feel the same way about Lacy as Chero does (and I'm sure others too) and maybe, just maybe something new and helpful will be coming soon

It would be nice to see justice in this case, even if in some small way after so many years

14. Elle

Elle Member

You could be right according to Tricia's latest posts, cynic.

I'm saying no more. Mouth shut tight! [​IMG]

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You're killing us, Tricia! Dying, here!

D Y I N G!! :ghost:

16. koldkase

Whoa, there, little doggie! No need to go beating up Lacy with a tire iron just because she's a sorry, pathetic, corrupt, incompetent, Ramsey shilling, former DA who worked with Team Ramsey to destroy any chance for justice for a molested, brutally murdered child.

I hear water-boarding is quite sufficient and no bones are broken. :pirate:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  17. koldkase

What I find intriguing is that nothing has been "leaked" by anyone yet! I mean, to the press, tabloids, etc. Whoever is involved, they're playing it very close to the vest.

All I can say is that with the long, stretched out tease, seems it must be a book. I'm purely guessing, but books are vetted long and hard on topics like this, and delays wouldn't be uncommon. Also, there is one book already published which none of us here has ever read. When it was released years ago, I actually contemplated trying to find someone to translate it for us: Tom Miller's book has been out in Japan for a long time. Our forum friend and his wife Cookie said they were looking for a publisher here, but no one would touch it, I'm guessing, because of Lacy's FAKE EXONERATION which pushed Team Ramsey's LIES to another level of legal HOGWASH.

I've also often wondered if someone who was a child at the time of the murder, who knew JonBenet and the Ramseys, might come forward some day after growing up and realizing that telling what he/she actually knows would be a good thing.

Truly I don't know who this "voice" is or what is about to happen, and we've all been down this road so many times, it's hard to have faith even when our fearless teaser...I mean leader ;) tells us finally the truth really is going to be revealed...but no details, sorry. But we haven't come this far crying out for JUSTICE, enduring 15 years of Ramsey lies, watching them run that bus over so many innocent people, to give up hope that someone with a conscience who cares enough about the abomination of this little child's horrific death finally will come forward to tell the truth.

As for Lin Wood's response: the truth is the truth. If this is finally the truth, then a lawsuit will only broadcast it louder. So a suit would be WIN-WIN for THE TRUTH.

So thank you, our dear Tricia, for giving us hope while JOB Ramsey shills yet another book full of MORE LIES to the gullible and corrupt. We're still here and will be, if the good lord's willing and the creek don't rise, as the saying goes.

18. koldkase

I can't speak for Tricia, of course, but that won't stop me from trying. :cafe:

I think Tricia's statement that she'd be shocked if this doesn't make big news relates to the complete and total corruption of the media by Team Ramsey all these years.

Let's face it: once upon a time the truth about the evidence and investigation was leaked out, written about, and discussed with some kind of objectivity by the media. That changed gradually because "reporters" are no longer paid to be objective or to do investigative journalism. Journalism now is hardly more than the "prettiest/handsomest face" reading from the text on a monitor written by whoever is selling the air time on that day. "The Fourth Estate" has been bought and controlled by the same corporations who now own our government.

This is why we've watched the truth get buried so deeply in this case over the last decade. Colorado is corruption central when it comes to business and politics, IMO. A rich and politically connected convicted criminal awaiting sentencing, Ken Lay didn't "die from a heart attack" by accident at the Colorado home of his friend, the coroner who declared him dead, by accident. Even the NYTimes headline read "Check the Coffin." Ha.

Add Lin Wood scaring the pants off of every remaining decent reporter and legit news org and publisher with all the frivolous but effective slap-suits: a clear runway for Michael Tracy, Lou Smit, and Lacy to make damn sure the public was as misinformed as possible, especially those who don't have knowledge of the body of evidence in this case which most of us do. Even Lacy's colossal screw-up with John PERV Karr managed to be buried with Team Ramsey's "exoneration" spin.

So my interpretation of Tricia's statement is simply that we can't predict how the press will "report" anything on the Ramsey case which actually involves the truth: that the Ramseys are the only guilty people in the molestation and death of JonBenet Ramsey. It's been a very long time since we've seen reporters or talking heads who remotely remember the actual evidence in this case. I've heard Nancy Grace "correct" a guest who mentioned the fact of the prior molestation, Nancy cluelessly claiming that wasn't true, and the guest caved instantly!

Honestly, I don't know if anyone is left in the media who knows much about the evidence or investigation of this murder. I'd like to believe that some of those we remember who do will show up, but I truly doubt we'll see anything like the level of reporting we once did. Probably it will be the forums where people will come to find out the truth.

19. koldkase

:floor:

Hang on, Elle! We've waited this long; we can wait a little longer. If Tricia's source is true blue--and she wouldn't be setting us up with such expectations if she didn't believe him/her 100%--it will be well worth it.

20. koldkase

I have never heard from any reliable source that the Stines fell out with the Ramseys. Susan Stine was at Patsy's funeral/visitation and family gathering afterwards, according to gate-crasher jams.

I'd be very shocked if the Stines ever told what they know in earnest about this murder, minus the lies/spin to shill for the Ramseys. I'm not sure any of the Ramsey's friends or family can see the truth, they've locked onto the lies for so long.

Denial is a powerful human response to a truth that's hard to accept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice