Sexual Behavior Problems (SBP) - from James Kolar's book about Ramsey case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Jul 27, 2012.

1. otg

otg Member

Elle and Karen,

I understand how shocking this subject can be, and how sickening it is to think that this may have played into the events that led up to JonBenet's death. If you feel up to it, and you would like to read samples from the books referred to in koldkase's post, here are a few links:

Sexually Aggressive Children, Coming to Understand Them, by Sharon Araji
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0803951760/#reader_0803951760

The Hurried Child – Growing Up Too Fast, by David Elkind;
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0738204412/#reader_0738204412

Why Johnny Can’t Tell Right From Wrong, by William Kilpatrick.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0671870734/#reader_0671870734

These are a few more that I ran across when I was looking for the ones above:

The Handbook of Clinical Intervention with Young People who Sexually Abuse, by Gary O'Reilly, William L. Marshall
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/158391126X/#reader_158391126X

Counselling Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse, by Christiane Sanderson
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1843103354/#reader_1843103354

Sexual Deviance, Second Edition: Theory, Assessment, and Treatment, edited by D. Richard Laws, William T. O'Donohue
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1593856059/#reader_1593856059

Serial Offenders: Current Thought, Recent Findings
    , by Louis B. Schlesinger
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0849322367/#reader_0849322367

[BTW, if you notice the URL pattern above for Amazon, the only thing that changes is the 10-digit number used twice. That 10-digit number is the ISBN number of each book. If you have another book you'd like a peek at, get the ISBN and paste it in those two places in the URL.]

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor: Ha ha ha! Phantom Butt-Print! Good one, heymom. I may have missed this or just forgotten, but when going back to refresh my memory to answer Elle, I'm glad I caught it.

Oh, if only Smit had told the world about that Phantom Butt-Print! More proof of the Intruder! Did LE take Butt-Prints to compare? :behind::behind::behind:

Oh, I doubt it, those slacker Keystone Cops!

But I'd bet good money Team Ramsey was collecting Butt-Prints every chance they got! I wonder how many jams has in her freezer, with her collection of dirty jock shorts? :sleuth:

Hehe! I'm putting this one in my files: JonBenet Case; "Important Comic Resources."

Okay, let me put on my straight face :reporter: and get back to business....

3. koldkase

Elle, we've been here for so long, I can't remember what I wrote yesterday. Had to go back and read the post you and Karen were referencing.

Yes, it's still shocking. Even moreso because it helps us realize how the Ramseys and their best attorneys--Hunter and Lacy--were able to keep us in a kerfuffle for so long.

Thanks for the links, otg. I haven't gotten to looking that up yet, so you've done the work for me.

4. koldkase

I agree that Kolar opened the hidden door for us.

I must admit I've often thought Burke was the most likely to have struck the head blow. But the Ramseys kept us focused on Patsy and John as suspects, and now I think they knew what they were doing and did it deliberately.

I would feel even more sorry for them but for one thing: they never felt sorry for the countless victims of their "intruder suspect" label. They had no problem taking money in lawsuits they shouldn't have even filed, much less profited from. They certainly had no scruples over destroying careers and libeling and slandering anyone and everyone to keep their dirty little secrets.

I wish wish WISH some of those victims of Team Ramsey would now SUE THE HELL OUT OF THEM, including and especially the BDA's Office. With all the lies the Ramseys told investigators, how completely they obstructed the investigation, and how blatantly two DAs helped with that obstruction and the destruction of the reputations and character of so many innocent people on behalf of Team Ramsey, that would be a final strike for our justice system they have all so selfishly corrupted to the core in Boulder.

And I mean a Federal lawsuit. Outside Colorado, Georgia, or Michigan, so there might be some chance the suit wouldn't be another bought and paid for VICTORY! for Team Ramsey.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I'll tell you what sickens me even more than the lies the Rs told. The LIES told by the DA (then and later) and the RST.

6. heymom

heymom Member

:booty::hiya::floor:

7. Elle

Elle Member

:rolleyes:

Good for you KK having the courage to post these pages of Kolar's book.! However, I'm still a bit sick at heart knowing this now, and I'm still a bit stunned! Chief Kolar has now educated millions of readers out there about these younger children being sexually active, I'm thinking!(?).

Thank you for posting these links otg, but I'm nervous of opening them. I don't think I can handle them right now. In all my years I have never
    heard a whisper of younger children being sexually active. However, we all have to steel ourselves and try and understand some of it. I feel I have been in a frozen cell for years and someone has just released me.

8. koldkase

Okay, guess I need to put this on this thread, since it's...oh...something I obviously missed when I read Thomas' book, something that might have a teensy bit of importance considering...oh...THE CHILD WAS MURDERED IN HER OWN HOME!

Oops. Sorry, I may lose my composure while writing this because I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THIS AND IT HASN'T BEEN BROUGHT UP A MILLION TIMES SINCE IT'S KEY TO THE CASE!!

Ooops. Did it again.

Well, Kolar in fact did bring it up, but in that oblique way Thomas did...really just indirectly pointing out this little FACT SO CRITICAL, IT COULD HAVE SOLVED THE CASE WITHIN THE YEAR!

So I'll get to it, since I CLEARLY CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM SCREAMING AT THE UNIVERSE ANYWAY!!!

Looking for some old info in Thomas' book, I came across this:

JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation,by Steve Thomas; p. 117.

So those records are probably still intact TODAY. At least, I hope a professional therapist would not decide to destroy evidence in such an infamous murder case.

This is what Kolar was talking about. If JonBenet was in therapy, by age six at least, then why weren't the Ramseys asked extensively about this in their LE interviews? Why weren't those records subpoenaed PRONTO?

Who the HELL gets away with this kind of OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE?

Alex Hunter and Mary Lacy, that's who.

If JonBenet was in therapy, what are the odds Burke was, as well? Especially since Kolar goes into great detail about those records being "an island of privacy" deal with THE DEVIL the DA made.

I may croak. Right here.

So NOT ONLY did Hunter and Lacy BURY those phone records, THEY ACTIVELY OBSTRUCTED SIMPLE SUBPOENAS OF MEDICAL RECORDS WHICH CLEARLY COULD HAVE PROVEN WHO WAS SEXUALLY ABUSING JONBENET BEFORE THE NIGHT SHE WAS MURDERED?

I'm DYING here!

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

OMG, KoldKase ... what a find, and it seals the deal for me!

Ever since Kolar's book, and the discussion and excellent graphics provided here by our fine FFJ posters ... I have been convinced Burke is the one who delivered the initial head blow to JonBenet (with a golf club in the basement), and that Patsy and John performed the cover-up they felt necessary to protect Burke and their family reputation. As you said on another thread, Patsy only had two children. She'd already lost one, and couldn't have any more. She was going to keep Burke if she had to sell her soul to the devil. John had his own narcissic reasons, including wanting his "life back."

From Kolar's book, we know that Burke was in therapy before JonBenet's death. Now we know JonBenet was in therapy before her death. THIS from the perfect family who "never raised their voices." Something was horribly wrong in that perfect family, and I believe we only know the half of it.

And the reason we DON'T know what was really going on before JonBenet's death is because Alex Hunter sided with the Ramseys to keep investigators from obtaining the Ramsey family medical records! It's obvious what is (or was) in those records would lead to the truth that a family member was responsible for JonBenet's death, and that Patsy and John had lied and lied and lied and lied and concocted one of the greatest intruder hoaxes in history! We couldn't have THAT revealed for all the world to know, now could we?!!

If you're a person who loves truth and justice, it makes you sick to think about it. Any other family without the wealth and connections of the Ramseys would have never gotten away with this damnable lie for over 15 years!!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  10. koldkase

I know, Chero. How many six year olds do YOU know in therapy? How many nine year olds, for that matter?

NO HISTORY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
  11. heymom

heymom Member

The records, by now, have surely been archived, but they must still exist somewhere.

12. Elle

Elle Member

KK, I remember reading Patsy admitted Burke did have therapy during an interview. Sorry I don't have the actual information, but I distinctly remember
    reading it. Someone else may remember where(?). I'll look tomorrow if no one has confirmed this. Don't have time right now!

I did try tonight but wasn't lucky. Haven't found it yet KK but I'm posting one I just watched with Patsy Ramsey being feisty with Tom Haney. I'll try again tomorrow!

Patsy Ramsey Interrogation with Tom Haney and Trip DeMuth ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxJRb5T_XM

Found something tonight! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6076.html

TH: "There were like three days, and the first two days were pretty basic questions, but on the third day there were questions where the discussion was around JonBenet and death. And I am no psychologist, psychiatrist, but immediately noticed a change in Burke and his demeanor. He's curled up in his chair something like this, not sitting like this, but in a chair like this, and he's half in a fetal position and it seems to be a real struggle, a real difficult time. I am wondering if you noticed anything similar, any changes?"

PR: "Well, I may have -- I have had him in therapy just for this reason."

TH: "Does it seem like he knows more than he is saying, and obviously he's not saying much?"

PR: "Right."

TH: "Like he's keeping something in?"

PR: "As far as something about who did it, I don't think he knows. I mean, he would say."

TH: "Is that something that you have asked the doctor to explore?"

PR: "I don't know if I have directly asked him that."

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
  13. Cherokee

None!!!

No wait.

The only six or nine-year-olds I've heard of in therapy are there because of sexual abuse.

Yeah, right. In a pig's eye.

The truth is ... there was history, but NO HISTORY was ever investigated because it was blocked by Alex Hunter and hid by the Ramsey's and their attorneys on their "island of privacy" aka the "island of "get-off-scott-free."

14. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

What parent of a murdered child would not ask her other child if he had an idea who killed his sister? What parent of a kidnapped, murdered child would not ask that same other child (who had a room right down the hall) if he saw or heard anything unusual the night his sister was "kidnapped" and killed?

Answer: A parent who already KNOWS the answer to those questions.

15. wombat

wombat Member

I have been resisting the logical conclusion about Burke, because it is just too horrible to believe. Also, whatever he did, Burke didn't pick his parents or the household they were running. But there's been a few tidbits rattling around in my head that I just can't get over:

• The bedwetting and soiling, and the smearing of feces
    • JonBenet's prior abuse
    • Burke's affect in interviews as disengaged and unconcerned about JonBenet
    • The dog didn't live in the house any more, but with the neighbors most of the time

And Kolar, page 347:

Why did Kolar bring that up, and why did he write it that way? Because he knows what it means, but doesn't want to invite communication with Atlanta attorneys, assuming JR's got enough money to pay them.

Five early indicators of psychosis: encopresis, sibling abuse, disassociation, fire-setting, animal abuse. We have evidence of the first four behaviors. I have never read anything about anyone abusing the little dog, Jacques, but it's bugging me.

Along with all this are the books in the Ramsey house on child development problems, and the copy of John Douglas's Mindhunter on JR's nightstand. It looks like a research project was under way.

We also believe JonBenet had been in therapy at some level. This is TRULY bugging me, so much so that I might join KoldKase on her ledge. (BTW isn't a therapist required to report child abuse to the authorities? Even in Boulder?)

So I think the R's knew that their son was developing into a very problematic human being, and they were hacking away at handling it somehow, when they had time between ego-boosting money-making activities and fabulous social events. But on Christmas night, 1996, the inevitable happened, and Burke whacked JonBenet on the head with a golf club. They then defrauded the public with a 16-year-long scam, just to protect the little nascent psychopath.

Of course Alex Hunter knew all this. When you think about it, the BDI scenario explains why he prevented the grand jury from voting on any indictments, even more than PDI - there was NO WAY Hunter could have dealt with the uproar that would have occurred had this stuff come out. He didn't have it in him. Usually this sort of thing would have been handled by child social services and not involved the district attorney's office (Burke was under 10 years old so he did not commit a crime), but because the Ramseys conspired to obstruct justice, he would have had to indict them.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly, DeeDee!

Wombat, this was the thread I was looking for too. I posted in it just last night!
    Thank you for finding it! :)

17. Elle

Elle Member

Great post, Wombat. I agree with all you are saying here! Yes, there was a clue there about the Ramsey's little dog being with the neighbours. The finger does point at Burke, doesn't it?

18. Learnin

Learnin Member

Great find, koldkase! Jonbenet was seeing a therapist!

I believe, in my State, the written records have to be kept for 20-25 years.

I watched a movie last night on the Moxley case in Greenwich. I had read Furhman's book some years back. But, here you have another classic case where big money blocked an investigation and got the culprit off until Furhman's book gave so much publicity that something had to be done.

If only Kolar's book could have prompted a big outcry so that records would be subpoened, etc.

19. Cherokee

Excellent, excellent post, Wombat!

I agree about why Hunter didn't indict. We've always suspected the Grand Jury was just for show, now we know for sure. Hunter never intended to indict no matter how the Grand Jury voted.

20. koldkase

The Moxley case was a miracle case. With the powerful Kennedy's rallying around their pet child killer, he still got convicted. He's never admitted, to this day, what he did, either. Still avoiding responsibility. Just like the Ramseys.

I still hope Kolar will give a few interviews to major media outlets. So much goes into such an interview, and Kolar seems to be about as exciting as watching paint peel on podcasts and the radio. lol No offense to him, because I know it's just his lifetime of stoic, LE training which has put a poker face on his demeanor, but just saying, he may not be all that compelling on camera.

On the other hand, he is exceedingly handsome, so I could be wrong. The strong, handsome, silent type has its appeal. :camera:

Which I only bring up in this context: if he is vetted for major network programming interviews, if he even goes that far when he seems reticent, to say the least, will he get on air? There is always the issue of liability, which no doubt is considered by all...and Lin Wood and the Ramseys are all guilty of violating the law in their slap suit censorship, IMO, but that's another debate.

Well, we've gotten this far. Whatever comes, we're still here. And against the most incredible odds, we do now have some answers, leading us to a most shocking, if still tenuous, conclusion: Team Ramsey brilliantly got away with this murder because of the age and nature of the principal subjects. We may know the answers now, but there's little to nothing anyone in the justice system will ever do about it.

I know Patsy is so proud, wherever she's burning.... :devil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice