Steve Thomas on Nancy Grace tonight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by babyboomer, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Seems everyones mad at the possible screw up of future prosecutions except 'that childs' father.

How cold can a man be to not be steamed at such a colosial clusterfluck of the investigation of his murdered child by an incompetent DA who doesn't even have a grasp of the phuckking laws!

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Where's everyone else?

Did they have a collective swoon when Thomas appeared? lol

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I noticed that, you think they have a secret chat room and are laughing at us. lol

4. Show Me

Not laughing at us.....Lacy.

5. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Yes she did Show Me...Why-Nut has it captured on You Tube at his site...

http://whynut.sampasite.com/default.htm (thanks again WN)

There wasn't really a lot of substance to the story..more the angle of what an obsession Jams had with the case.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'm having a paranoid flashback...looking around for everyone. haha

7. Show Me

Thanks Zotto...I'll watch it when I need a good laugh.

8. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Or a good vomit!

9. Ginja

Ginja Member

Because he helped Patsy, that's why!

He left town so he could sweat this out without witnesses.

The DA knows the law! Her problem is she's tried for 10 years to bend that law in order to pursue the intruder theory. She's part of the RST and has been since JBR's murder.

Hey, now that I think of it -- because of their close affiliation with the BDA, the Rams knew ahead of time they wouldn't be indicted, even though they claim they knew no such thing and expected the worse. So they jumped on their private jet and flew to Colorado to "face the charges."

Guess JR knew this wasn't going to play out -- he knew there'd be no DNA match -- otherwise, when he jumped in his plane last week he wouldn't have flown off in the opposite direction!

Wonder if he knew that this would turn into an international fiasco? Wonder if he knew that because it had drawn so much attention, once the intruder theory crashed, the media would continue its focus on the case? Now everyone's wanting to KNOW who killed JonBenet, and this case is going to get more attention than it ever did.

I think JR's going to stay in hiding for a while. I think he's gotten through the last 10 years because of Patsy, and now she's gone -- ha! and Steve Thomas is back on the air.

Wonder if Lin Wood is "hiding" with John?

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I hope he is back for a while now that this is in the news all over again. it's been so disheartning to only hear from the Ramsey hacks in these last years. Steve Thomas was there from the begining, the evidence hasn't changed since then but the Rams have been sucessful in getting 'misinformation' to the public arena that needs to be addressed by the one person who knows better.

11. tylin

tylin Banned

lol, You got that right, Freebird. :nyah:
    Steve did a good job on Nancy's show but she had me worried for a minute. She sounded a little mouthy (like she always does) with Steve but he handled her comments well. Sure hope he does more news shows tomorrow night.

12. tylin

tylin Banned

That just makes me sick...and mad as heck. :steamed: :curse:

13. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Oddly enough, the :doughboy: has been awfully dang quiet since this clusterphuck started. What's up with that?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2006
  14. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

His intention was never the truth. His intention was only to cause scuttlebutt just like he did after the Carnes decision. His rule is "get it out there" - nothing more - doesn't have to be the truth, just get the information out there that his clients have been persecuted and that they are innocent, and doesn't the public feel bad for crucifying them in the past.

Well Limpwood binIdiot...
    NO, I don't feel bad at all!

15. Carol

Carol Member

Why are the Ramseys allowed to point the finger at other people (in DEATH OF INNOCENCE, for example) but no one is allowed to accuse them for fear of being sued? Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

A short but correct answer

Lin Wood :snake:

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Any feelings of pain or sympathy I have in this case are reserved for JonBenét. Who knows what she could have become? She should have been dreaming of sugar plums and fairies and all the fun she would have with her new bike and toys when someone took her from her bed, garroted her and viciously struck that head blow to her tiny little body. That image will never leave me.

Someone killed that child and that someone needs to pay for what s/he did. Sadly, the clusterphuck that is the Boulder DA's office has assured justice will not be brought for JonBenét on this earth - at least not in our lifetime. For that, they should be brought to justice as should everyone involved in perpetrating the lies and spin in this case but this is Boulder we are talking about.

18. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

If JonBenet had been murdered somewhere else it probably would have been prosecuted. So sad to have been murdered, but in Boulder? Even more tragic.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bravo, JR......I am getting kind of ticked myself over the fact that it is up to us because ALL of the people that are supposed to be there for JonBenet are the ones that hurt her the most. We have another POOR EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN - Once Again - SomeBitchTookControl over the destiny and legacy of a baby girl destined to be left behind again and again and again.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It's been the RST's (and that includes Lin Wood) sole purpose to suppress the true evidence in this case. Wood is slicker than a greased snake - he knows how to spin things so that it's all beneficial for Ramsey but the rest of the story is suppressed. Like the DNA - how long has the RST been tooting that DNA horn - it's good, it will "nail the killer" (jameson's favorite term, LOL). Well, that was a lie - the DNA is not good enough to nail anyone. Wood and the rest of the RST suppressed, and in fact denied, the fact that the DNA was degraded and incomplete.

That's the way they have suppressed all the damaging evidence toward the Ramseys, and if that's not obstruction of justice, I don't know what it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice