Steve Thomas on Nancy Grace tonight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by babyboomer, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Carol

Carol Member

One of the great things about Steve Thomas appearing on these talk shows now is that he demolishes the myth that the BPD never veered from "the Ramseys did it" theory. I have heard him say several times this week that the intruder theory was considered in the beginning and that many outside suspects were questioned, investigated, and discounted.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That double standard is just one of the things that is so maddening about this case!

Lin Wood effectively shut down the First Amendment to our Constitution by a series of lawsuits and threats. You probably saw or heard his threat just last week to Wendy Murphy when she was one of the ONLY people being interviewed who told the truth. CTV and CNN, and many other media outlets, are scared to death of the Ramsey juggernaut.

That's why we were so estatic when Tricia FINALLY got her foot in the door with Tony Ortega, the reporter in Florida who broke the Michael Tracey story. NO ONE has been willing, or had the guts, to let someone crack the pro-Ramsey wall in the media. But all that's changing now.

And before I forget my manners ... welcome to FFJ, Carol!

3. Carol

Carol Member

Thank you, Cherokee!

I'm glad you brought up Wendy Murphy. I don't always agree with her, but I think she is always right when it comes to this case. My worry is that she will eventually be forced to keep quiet as was Steve Thomas when it comes to accusing the Ramseys.

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Carol, nobody shuts Wendy up!

"Nancy on non intruder theory and actually got a lot of stuff right, comfortable in home, no signs of break in etc....Nancy says that points away from intruder."

Yeah, she was doing pretty well!

"Lin Wood effectively shut down the First Amendment to our Constitution by a series of lawsuits and threats. You probably saw or heard his threat just last week to Wendy Murphy when she was one of the ONLY people being interviewed who told the truth. CTV and CNN, and many other media outlets, are scared to death of the Ramsey juggernaut."

Who the HELL died and made him king? I didn't vote for him!

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

No kidding!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice