The Huge (Girls Size 12-14) "Bloomies" Underwear on JonBenet, Modeled By Six-Year-Old

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

4-6 Bloomies

Now the model is wearing the 4-6 Bloomies - views from the front, side and back. These are not stretched when worn. On my Tootsie, they fit and will probably continue to fit for a few months.

Attached Files:

2. Jayelles

Side

Now from the side - this also proves that the model is 3 dimensions!

Attached Files:

3. Jayelles

Back

View from the back

Attached Files:

4. Jayelles

12-14 Bloomies

Now the photos you've been waiting for. There are more than half a dozen of these. They slide down so I left the smaller size on to show where the waistband should be and where they slide down to. You can see how baggy they are - especially around the legholes and how they dangle down towards the knees.

I will be interested to know if ANYONE thinks these would be OK for a little girl to wear.

Attached Files:

5. Jayelles

Side

This is one of several side views I took - you can see the gaping better from the side and the dangling better from the front and back.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
  6. Jayelles

Back

View from the back (impatiently waiting for the software to let me upload another post!)

Attached Files:

7. Jayelles

Another side view

I should also have mentioned that Tootsie's thigh measures 9 inches from groin to knee. The model measures 6 inches.

Attached Files:

8. Jayelles

ANother side view

Ho hum - waiting for another 60 seconds to pass before I can post this.....

(Go and put the kettle on!)

Attached Files:

9. Jayelles

Last one

Remember that the smaller Bloomies were left on to show where the larger ones would slip down to. I did not in any way adjust the height of the smaller Bloomies to make it look more! The larger Bloomies don't fall off, they just slide down. However, it wouldn't take much of a tug to pull them off.

Attached Files:

10. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Wow.

Now that is a demonstration.

If you approve of it, I would like very much to put your photos on my blog alongside Patsy's testimony about the underwear, so readers can judge for themselves the credibility of what she said about them.

11. Jayelles

Finished

Now you can see why I neither believe that JonBenet would WANT to wear these not why I believe Patsy would have decided to use them! They just don't work.

If this was my child who was found wearing these outsided knickers, I would have been mortified.

12. Jayelles

Go for it. I appreciate it.

13. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Now all we need is a pic of the BigBloomies over a pair of pull-ups.

How do you thread longjohns on those tiny legs knowing that you daughter is wearing those HugeBloomies? That Patsy was one very, VERY sick woman.

...YumYum

14. Jayelles

One more

Just in case anyone IS thinking that I pulled the knickers down to make them look baggier, here is what they look like when I pull them up to waist level - see how much wider the waist is? And even at that level, see how they dangle down and bag out.

You can see from this how quickly the knickers would slide down when the child moved.

Attached Files:

15. Jayelles

Now there I cannot help you! No-one wears pullups in this family!

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

Fantastic, creative and very illustrative work, Jayelles!
    No one can convince me that JB would have decided to wear panties that big to the Whites' party. No way.

I'm a kindergarten teacher and we keep a supply of kids' underwear in a closet in case they have 'accidents'. And not once in the many years I have been working in my job has one of my kindergartners ever agreed to put on underwear which was too big for him/her. Not once. Often I use to grab some panties, hand it to them that they try them on, but whenever the panties happen to be dangling down, they do not want to wear them. The more assertive kids usually flat-out say so, and the shyer ones look down unhappily at those dangling pants, and after I ask them if these feel right, shake their heads, and we look for another, better fitting pair.

Just speculating: could those oversized size 12 panties have been bought for JB to wear over her bulging pull-up diapers, and Patsy's allegation that they were meant as a present for her cousin Jenny was just another lie?
    Jmpo, but I find it strange that a multimillionaire's wife would have chosen for her niece's Christmas present something as 'mundane' as underwear (even if it was bought at Bloomingdale's) .

Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  17. Elle

Elle Member

Bravo Jayelles! Does this ever put everything in the right perspective, Jay.

Congratulations on a job well done! :rose: Just what would Tom Bennett think of this demonstration, Jay? Maybe you should send these to him, plus D.A. Mary Keenan, Alex Hunter and Lou Smit.

18. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

great job Jayelle ! ! ! !

I never believed JonBenet put those on willingly..nope ! Kids are to sensitive on how undies "feel" and those big ones wouldn't have done it.

and I don't think Patsy would have put them over a pullup either...who would do that?

JonBenet didn't wear pullups during the day so why try and cover them at night with HUGE undies?

In redressing they were probably the closest and maybe the others were dirty/in hamper.

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wow. Jayelles and Why Nut. Too bad the BDA never hired YOU two!

Gosh, Jayelles, I have to nominate you and Why Nut for Groupie Guttah Truth-Murdering Gossips of the year. It may have to be a joint title.

I'm with Sparks. No way JonBenet put these on and kept them on.

That means Patsy lied in Atlanta in 2000. Not only that, since she changed her story before our very eyes, that's strike two.

Add in jams' story that the SIX PAIRS OF BLOOMIES 12/14 left ended up with the RST investigators and NOT LE for six years...I'd say Miss Patsy not only opened those Bloomies to put on the body, but she did so to stage "Wednesday" instead of some other panties.

And would that make John the other half of "we" who decided to open them?

Jayelles, I just cannot express how awesome you are to do this. I'd say this is the finest piece of investigating I've seen on this case...and that includes all of it done by LE.

I truly think Tom Bennett needs to see this. Make him look at it before he deletes it to the trash bin and then pretends he's investigating this case.

20. Jayelles

Aw shucks KK. Do you know - I actually wonder if this could be one of the things that investigators have kept quiet about? i.e. that they KNOW there is no way JonBenet could have been wearing those unmentionables?

Some day I might try making a better model. I've taken really detailed measurements of The Tootsie for reference. The stookey (stuki?/gesso) that I used to make this one dried really quickly on the surface and as I was trying to smooth it, it was just getting lumpy on my hands. It's obviously not the best medium for a slow-moving wannabe artist....

AND - I made one almighty mess on the kitchen floor!

BTW, I did forget to mention - the model is tightly stuffed with paper bags so that it filled out to the correct measurements. I put the tights and leotard on it to cover the messy workmanship :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice