Tom Wickman on FOX News

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 26, 2006.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Lou Smit is a Big Fat Liar

NO stun-gun; NO male Caucasian DNA.

These are the lies he and jameson have perpetuated for ten years, with no public rebuttals.

Now that Patsy is dead, everyone else has the GREEN LIGHT to tell the truth.

Take THAT, Pammy-Hammy! :highfive:

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha Yeah, Barbara, you had to be a PSYCHIC to predict that one! I guess that makes you our RESIDENT GUTTAH PSYCHIC! Great! Can you look into that crystal ball and tell us which intruder suspect is standing in front of the bus next?

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

It's about time someone is clearing up the one sided publicity spin Woody is weaving.

Let's keep the ball rolling....(no offense BobC but I do miss the p i s s e d off infant.)

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes - so much for their "Starting Over" with only case facts, their bias quickly revealed itself! The fact is - these same people who are dismissing Carol mcKinley and Tom Wickman as not being in a position to know were only more than willing to accept Lin Wood and Michael Tracey's word as gospel. LOL

In the case of the DNA not being Caucasian, common sense should tell us that Carol McKinley and Tom Wickman are more likely to be correct than Wood and Tracey. Not leat of all BECAUSE we know how complex the Race/DNA issue is (scientifically speaking). Experts are still telling us that you cannot tell race from DNA. Sure there are agencies who claim to be able to do it, but there are other agencies who claim the opposite. A very recent breakthrough looks promising, but Wood made his Caucasian claim long before this breakthrough. My opinion has always been that Wood made his claim based upon as ASSumption that the Caucasian hair and foreign male DNA came from the same person. As far as we know, this is not a proven fact.

Other RST gibberish has been Lou Smit who went on record to claim that the blue line on JonBenet's body came from the blue arc of electricity on the stungun ... (did I ever tell you that I have multicoloured dots all over my body caused by sitting too close to the Christmas tree lights?.....)

When Lin Wood (who hasn't been privy to the police files) claimed that the DNA was caucasian next thing we knew, a bunch of newspapers had repeated it. Yet, despite many real experts theorising about the Asian factory worker sneeze being the source of the foreign DNA, NOT ONE person with access to the case file has come forward and said "Can't be an Asian sneeze - the DNA is caucasian". Not one. Nor have we had a single expert come forward and support the claim that the DNA is Caucasian. All we have is Margoo and her links to the exalted Lin Wood's quote plus the news articles which quoted him.

Additionally, we have Tom Bennett writing an arrest warrant in order to build a case against John Mark Karr (a WHITE male) but only mentioning the fact that the DNA is "male" and we also have Henry Lee stating that the DNA is male but he hadn't heard anything about it being Caucasian. Yet the RST will cling to the non-fact that the DNA is Caucasian. Why? Because they are biased people with closed minds who cannot bear the possibility that the DNA could be from an Asian sneeze. As long as that DNA is "caucasian", then it is more likely to be related to the murder and THAT is exculpatory to their beloved Ramseys.

For years we've listened to jameson telling us that there is so much more evidence which clears the Ramseys that she can't tell us about. This has to be the most ridiculous claim of all. Sure - we believe that the Ramseys and their supporters would choose to suppress evidence that would clear them entirely....

Wickman was the "evidence man". I think he would know more about the evidence than Lin Wood or Michael Tracey. Mame tried to claim that he wasn't around the case for long, but according to Candy he worked on the case till 2002. He was also an investigator for the Grand Jury. In terms of case knowledge, Wickman is probably a better source than Lou Smit.

Mary Lacy is a disgrace. If she doesn't do the decent thing and resign, then I think she should at least put the record straight about some of the misinformation which is "out there".

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

JonBenet's DNA was intact on the underwear....yet the intruder shed degraded DNA!

Methinks the degraded DNA is actually old DNA and from the factory where they have no DNA containment filters...

Do people in factories wear space suits to keep the DNA from degrading all over the fresh undies?

Hanes underwear....DNA free! Not touched by human hands or degraded DNA.

7. Elle

Elle Member

How lucky for you to have had an FBI connection, Shadow. I'm jealous.

8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

The underwear was also packaged in plastic, which would have sped up the process of degradation. That's why they place evidence in paper bags so that doesn't happen.

-Tea

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I guess it's time for me to ask the mods to change my title from Alpha Hag to Resident Guttah Psychic or Resident Guttah Psycho; Alpha Hag is getting old anyway :gomods:

My crystal ball is broken, but the next intruder, I predict will be another dead guy, perhaps some dead Puerto Rican Guy! :laughup: :abnormal: :whiz:

10. koldkase

Jayelles, excellent run down of RST...well...spin. They just fall all over themselves putting out the disinformation so they can believe that the poor Rams are so put upon, so innocent, and everyone else is so wrong!

I especially liked Margoo's latest reasoning to prove that there is no truth to the foreign DNA being too small a sample to test for ethnicity, as McKinley stated on Fox yesterday. Margoo said that there is too plenty of foreign DNA mixed in with the two blood spots of JonBenet's on the undies! Hmph!

But if Margoo's statement is correct, and we have no way of knowing as she NEVAH gives a source, then why isn't there enough of that foreign DNA to get a full 13 MARKERS or more from it? What's she saying? Lots of foreign DNA, but not one complete DNA strand or cell in the bucket? I don't think so, Margoo. :rolleyes:

And while I'm at it, would SOMEONE please tell the SHILLING OVER Ramsters that the fingernail DNA found on JonBenet ONLY HAD 3 OR 4 MARKERS that could be identified at all. Please. I'm BEGGING YOU! Several case experts have stated this as recently as on Schiller's documentary last summer. But the pro-Rammers just keep swearing UP AND DOWN that the fingernail markers match the foreign DNA in the underwear. That's like saying something with four wheels is therefore a Space Shuttle. NO MATCH. Too few MARKERS. Is that so hard to understand?

Apparently.

11. koldkase

I like Resident Guttah Psychic myself. Gives us some class! Low class, but hey, that's a step up for us crack ho's!

Don't forget your crystal ball: :cb:

Some dead Puerto Rican guy.... Hmmm....

12. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

"Mame and Margoo (so far) have decided that McKinley and Wickman are just plain not knowledgeable enough and are just plain WRONG!!!!"

Why would anyone in their right mind take their word over McKinley!?! I mean, how many times do people have to be wrong before they have no credibility? It really has nothing to do with not being knowledgeable - it has to do with having a preconceived idea or agenda and twisting the facts to support this idea or agenda. I don't believe McKinley has an agenda other than getting the facts as she knows them out to the public.

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Go, Wickman!

Hunter's remarks smack of the worst kind of hubris.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice