Video Discussion

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by heymom, Nov 3, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:luv:
    Morning Dim, I love my day starting off with all of the fabulous people linked together.

2. wombat

wombat Member

How does a working virgin make any money? Oh, I get it. Never mind. :doh:

3. wombat

wombat Member

Oh, I burst into a big BWAH - "working virgins" was the first thing I read this morning! :floor:

I'm listening to the Boyles show now, Tricia has just joined.

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Why_Nut,
    THANK you. :bow: I've wanted to watch this footage for a long time.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Why_Nut for sharing this with us. It is a strange feeling to actually see and hear Linda Hoffman Pugh for the first time, also Santa McReynolds. I don't get all the same channels up here in Canada.

I thought LHP seemed genuine about her feelings for Patsy Ramsey, but Linda needn't worry, because she was one of many thrown under the Ramsey bus.

I did get the chance to see Craig Silverman, through these wonderful youtubes. a few months back. I look forward to seeing any more videos like this. It fills in the blanks, and takes me back to the times I was posting about some of the data mentioned.

Methinks I should post this in the discussion thread (?).

6. Elle

Elle Member

Working virgins ??? YY. Hahahaha! I'm just thinking of this conversation being read elsewhere. What on earth would people think? :)

Actually, I have deleted the ending of a few other url's to make them work, YY. JUst can't remember what they were now, but I know I have deleted the tale end of a few url's before, and thought I was spretty smart finding this out. :)

Thank you. :)

7. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks, Why Nut! Craig Silverman can't seem to stand on just one side of the field, can he??? At first I thought he was stating that Bill McReynolds was one of the victims of the Ramsey Bus Rodeo, but then he seemed to say that it was possible that Bill did it. He's still consistently inconsistent!

Poor Linda. She was probably innocent until this happened, and still seemed shell-shocked by Patsy's betrayal. BTDT! Maybe we should do T-shirts that say, "I was hit by the Ramsey Suspect Bus but I survived!"

8. Elle

Elle Member

Why_Nut's youtube- LHP and Santa McReynolds

Thank you, Why_Nut for sharing this video with us. It is a strange feeling to actually see and hear Linda Hoffman Pugh for the first time, also Santa McReynolds. I don't get all the same channels up here in Canada.

I thought LHP seemed genuine about her feelings for Patsy Ramsey, but Linda needn't worry, because she was one of many thrown under the Ramsey bus.

I did get the chance to see Craig Silverman, through these wonderful youtubes. a few months back. I look forward to seeing any more videos like this. It fills in the blanks, and takes me back to the times I was posting about some of the data mentioned.

Methinks I should post this in the discussion thread (?).

9. heymom

heymom Member

Let's see if I can attach an audio file...this is FUNNY! And very appropriate to the case. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

LMAO! OMG that was funny

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice