Watching You has been banned from Cybersleuths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Re: Re: So many characters to like

I remember this scene above. Our whole family loves LOTR. One of my sons talked us into seeing the first one on video before we went to see "The Two Towers" on the big screen, because he said seeing the New Zealand scenery on the big screen was really something, plus hearing the music does make a difference. He was right! Now that I've seen them on the big screen, I would like the videos to watch them again. :p Don't have DVD.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Dior, I think Thor missed this post. I'll tell her.

Are you serious, Dior? Thor will be on the first plane and on your doorstep at the drop of a hat! :p

3. Niner

Niner Active Member

just had to say - I'm married to a look alike Sam Elliott/Tom Selleck kinda of guy!! :cheerful: ALL mine!!

4. Niner

Niner Active Member

okay I didn't want to drag another oldie post up, but needed to answer this one:

WOW! I didn't think anyone noticed!! :-( :D :p Thanks!

Oh no! you're kidding!! Not even a thousand plus posters who've signed a petition...?? wouldn't they even consider it? I agree with them... ransom note is a phony... IMHO of course!:)

okay - got to run - it's supposed to 82 out today - and I must take advantage of this, as they say it's going to start raining on Thursday!

Bye all - keep up the great work! and posts! :toast: :clap: :bow:

:biker: (i love this guy!)

5. purr

purr Active Member

we want a pic of your man niner!!!

i'll say it again.........

we want a pic of your hunky husband Niner.

waiting patiently,
    purr

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

Okay Purr - I'm going to try and post this picture - hope it works!

okay - it's not working - can I send this to someone and they can post it for me?? :mad:

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I emailed you my addy Niner...send me the picture and I will post it for you!

8. purr

purr Active Member

thanks for trying to post your pic....

thank goodness moab will do that for you.

waiting patiently for moab to post the pic of the hunk,
    purr

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I'm waiting for it too Purr... :-(

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Niner and Hunky Hubby...

Attached Files:

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

Thanks a bunch Moab for posting that!

Okay - Purr - what do you think - doesn't he look like a cross between Tom and Sam?? :D

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

QUICK SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING.

THE ILLEGITIMATE LOVE CHILD OF SAM ELLIOT AND TOM SELLECK IS GRABBING OUR NINER...but he is a nice big hunk so I guess it's ok :)

13. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hey NINER

Ya, hunky hunky, and you are adorable.

ahhahahahah

You still have your Christmas tree up?????

14. Niner

Niner Active Member

No, no Christmas tree! :) Yeah, he is a hunk, eh? :D and ALL mine!! :luv:

and Thanks! Sparky for the compliment! :blush:

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Heh, Niner

I used to think you wuz a man. That wuz B4.

Sparky's right. You are a cute little biscuit. Yo' man is a fine man, but I've found I can do without those critters just fine. As long as they belong to someone else, though, it's okay, because I don't have to deal with their man-think.

16. Niner

Niner Active Member

I'll have to agree with ya, Watching You! I gave up men a while back too! Didn't get re-married until I was about 42!! Been married at 29 - lasted less than a year - he threw me across the kitchen - and I LEFT!! Decided I had enough of men! But - it was LOVE :luv: at first sight on this keeper!!

17. Elle

Elle Member

He reminds me a bit of Howard Keel. Grrrr! :p

18. purr

purr Active Member

what a hunk of a man..............

yep you got a good one Niner.......

so very handsome.....

and what a great true story about you
    finding love later in life.

gives me hope.

i didnt married my college love....thank
    goodness or i would be divorced too.

but hey, if you found a good hunky one.
    i cant too.

you are a cutie too.......no wonder
    he fell in love with you too!

thanks for sharing your hunk with
    all of us!

drooling,
    purr

p.s. hee hee........WY thought you were a guy.......
    no wonder she was banned!!!

19. seesthru

seesthru Member

I thought these forums were for justice. Instead, they seem to be more about gossip and bashing.
    Rainsong may be blunt, and strong in the art of debate, but that does not give anyone the right to bash or gossip. JMO.

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well, that's what happens when you Bump a thread up from months ago in addition to being the :censored: that you are.

Leave My Cave, you little player.......how dare you come here? You smell almost as bad as Imon and have just as much of a winning personality as Candy.........so why did you assume this would be a spot for you.....Knowing that you would Not be allowed in If you had balls enough to register like the rest of us, by telling the Truth...........wild concept, huh?

And the Beat Goes On.......
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice