We represent a foreign faction

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Learnin, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Elle

Elle Member

You're kidding JC? :) You're not kidding JC! [​IMG]

P.S. Hooked like the rest of us and can't stay away!

2. Learnin

Learnin Member

Thanks, Karen. I am relatively a newcomer to this case as I described in another thread. So, I had a lot to learn when I first started reading about it a couple years ago.

In the end, maybe "foreign faction" was just another attempt at trying to place the suspicion on as many subjects as possible...friends, acquaintances, enemies, enemies of the country, etc.

3. heymom

heymom Member

Hey y'all, it's been a while. Just thought I'd pop back in and say hello. Good to see some new folks on the forum.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hey there, Heymom! It's good to see you again. You've been missed. We've got some great new members and good discussion going. Jump in!

5. heymom

heymom Member

I always enjoy fresh eyes looking at this case. Sometimes they pick up on things we've forgotten.

Thanks for the welcome, you'll see me around!

I have missed all the fun smileys! This forum has the BEST smileys anywhere!!

:beats::bow::luv:

6. Elle

Elle Member

Hello there heymom, Nice to see you back. :) Yes, the new posters are really sharp!

7. heymom

heymom Member

Indeed, I am "learnin" a lot from them!!

:):yay::clap:

8. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Yes, indeed, it's good to see you back Heymom... I have always enjoyed your posts.

To answer a question someone had earlier -- back before 9/11, terrorist and terrorism were not a big concern to the American public. However, mentioning foreign factions (i.e., terrorist) in the "ransom" note would not be a stretch for someone in the defense contractor world. The defense contractor I worked for had meetings at least twice a year to discuss foreign terrorist, domestic terrorist, and domestic and foreign spying. These meetings were conducted by the FBI. So, someone living in that environment might think mentioning foreign kidnappers would add a little drama.

If it had been me, however, I would have been very worried about giving the FBI an excuse to take over the case. But, I was told by my FBI "sources" that as soon as they read read the note they discounted a "foreign faction" and believed a family member or close friend wrote the note. That is why they made no big effort to "take over" the case.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice